剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I want to punch him right in the face.
体谅下我的感受吧
Imagine how I feel.
只要把他绳之于法就会大快人心了
You'll feel better when we take him down.
肯定没好事
This can't be good.
为什么我走进办公室时
Why does everyone say that
每个人都这么说
when I walk into their office?
-难道有好事吗 -是没有
- So, you have good news? - No.
我联♥系♥了拍卖♥♥行
I contacted the auction house.
他们拒收新的参拍物
They're closed to new entries.
什么 这么说我们的酒不能参拍吗
Closed? We can't submit our bottle?
抱歉 彼得
Sorry, Peter.
快把你那笨呼呼的小宠物领回家 给我逮住凶手
Now, quit the fool's errands and catch this guy.
你的技艺又高了一个境界 蚊子
You've outdone yourself, Moz.
捧到天上去了 接下来呢
Flatterer. What's next?
我调制下这个真空泵
I set up the vacuum pumps...
然后把酒装进去
and transfer the wine.
你约了谁吗
Expecting someone?
会是凯勒吗
Keller, maybe?
是琼吗
June?
不是
No.
彼得 你来干嘛
Peter. Hey. What are you doing here?
有坏消息
Got some bad news.
拍卖♥♥行已拒收新参拍商品
The auction house is closed to new entries.
很感激你们那么卖♥♥命
I appreciate your a-team run here, guys,
但是我们不能把它送去韦瑟比
But I can't let you take your bottle to Weatherby's.
因为休斯终止了这项计划
It's Hughes. He pulled the plug.
如果我们不去
If we don't,
他们就不会做铯元素测试
they won't run the cesium test.
凯勒就会卷着上百万逃走
Keller will get away with a half-million dollars
还逃脱了谋杀罪名的制裁
and probably murder.
如果他赢了呢
What if he wins?
或更糟的情况 你赢了呢
Or worse, what if you win?
这家伙不会善罢甘休
This guy will stop at nothing.
所以我们才要阻止他
That's why we have to stop him.
无意冒犯 但你们的人做不到
No offense, but your team... Hasn't.
你说得对
You're right.
那继续吧 我们得将他绳之于法
Keep going. Let's take him down.
你吃吗
Finish?
太腻了
Lactose.
明早见 我会联♥系♥琼斯
See you in the morning. I'll call Jones
一起想办法把这瓶酒拿去拍卖♥♥行
and figure out a way to get this bottle into the auction.
继续吧 Haversham
Let's go, Haversham.
-早安 彼得 -早安
- Morning, Peter. - Morning.
查不到拍卖♥♥行有什么问题
I got nothing on the auction house.
韦瑟比看起来还真♥他♥妈♥合法
Weatherby's looks pretty damn legit.
该死 我们得耍些手段
Damn. We need some kind of leverage.
让卡迪甘允许我们的酒竞拍
So Cattigan will let our bottle in.
看来凯勒把你惹火了
Keller really got to you, huh?
是啊 他是个讨厌的家伙
Yeah, he's a piece of work.
他和尼尔棋逢敌手
He and Neal may be rivals,
但他的卡夫瑞的对立面
but he's the anti-Caffrey,
他就像尼尔的邪恶面[DC漫画里的超级坏蛋]
the bizarro Neal.
有什么发现
What, you got something?
对 那年夏天法国天气糟糕
Yeah, they had lousy weather in France this summer --
连续数月的骄阳
couple of blazing-hot months.
葡萄收成大减
The grape harvest came up short.
那是好消息吗
That's good?
是的
Yeah.
1947可不是个丰收年
1947 was not a good year.
4万美元
$40,000.
4.5万美元 非常感谢
$45,000. Thank you very much.
5万美元 谢谢 先生
$50,000. Thank you, Sir.
右边这位先生开价5万 5万美金
$50,000 with the gentleman on my right. $50,000.
5.5万
$55,000.
后面那位女士出价5.5万
$55,000 with the lady in the back.
5.5万
$55,000.
5.5万美金
$55,000.
6万 谢谢您的支持
$60,000. Thank you, sir.
6万
$60,000.
这儿都是些欧洲贵族和对冲基金经理
I see European nobles and a handful of hedge-fund managers,
唯独没有凯勒的踪影
but no sign of your buddy Keller.
他不来就没法以诈骗罪逮捕他
It's hard to arrest him on fraud if he doesn't show up.
凯勒绝对不会错过
Keller wouldn't miss the chance
我一脸憋屈的时刻
to see my face when this goes down.
他肯定在暗中窥察
He must be watching.
那他是在别处咯
So, he could be anywhere.
不 他就在附近
No, he'll be nearby,
以防意外发生
just in case anything goes wrong.
那也帮不了我们
Doesn't help us much.
我们真的能混进去吗
You think we can get this into the auction?
瞧着吧 我自有办法
I have a move up my sleeve.
抱歉 我不接受你们的酒瓶
I'm sorry, I can't submit your bottle
显然它是赝品
since clearly it has to be counterfeit.
其中之一而已
One of them has to be.
说不定属于你的应该是这个酒瓶才对
How do you know it's not yours?
我们可以证明它是真品
We have reason to believe this is the real bottle.
你们在哪找到的呢
Where did you get it?
无可奉告
We're not at liberty to say.
我不会把它列入拍卖♥♥品
I won't admit it to the auction.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
去年你卖♥♥出去六瓶
Last year, you sold six magnums
1947年份的拉福勒堡葡萄酒
of Chateau Lafleur, 1947,
一瓶价值5万美金
at about $50,000 a bottle.
这算不上秘密
That's public record.
我和葡萄庄园那边谈过
I talked to the vineyard.
那年他们一共只生产了五瓶
They only produced five magnums that year.
你也不想这些小把戏被公之于众吧
You don't want people knowing you got scammed, do you?
这可有损企业形象
Bad for business.
建议你两瓶都鉴定一下
I guess you'll have to test them both to find out.
不行 鉴定至少要花三小时 而拍卖♥♥
I can't. It will take at least three hours. The auction --
可以等三个小时
Can wait three hours.
我的客户向来喜欢挑战
My client welcomes the challenge.
有所耳闻
Figured he might.
等候期间 请提供一下所有
Oh, while we wait, why don't you give me the I.P. Addresses
网络直播观看者的IP地址
of everyone watching on your internet feed?
多谢
Thanks.
头儿 怎么样
Hey, boss. How's it going?
正在进行鉴定
They're running the test now.
-恭喜 -还没到时候
- Congrats. - Yeah, not celebrating yet.
你那里怎么样
How's it going in there?
-正在追查IP地址 -有收获吗
- We're tracing those I.P.s. - Any hits?
有三处 凯雷集团 半岛酒店
Three locations -- the Carlyle, the Peninsula,
还有一个在停车场
and a parking garage.
没人会在停车场看拍卖♥♥会
Who'd be watching from a parking garage?
除非他想要快速开溜
Somebody who wants to be on the move.
派一组人留守酒店
Send units to the hotels,
主要人员前往停车场
but put the bulk of our guys on the parking garage.
结果马上就要出来了
They're about to announce the results of the test.
凯勒就要落网了
We're about to move on Keller.
我觉得这一步定把他将死
Sounds like "checkmate" to me.
再次感谢大家的耐心等待
Thank you again for your patience.
很抱歉耽误这么久 为了万无一失
We apologize for the delay, but as some of you are aware,
我们必须进行铯检测
we have had to conduct a cesium test
来确认这里的
to verify the authenticity
两瓶酒是否真品
of the two bottles we have been presented with.
检测显示其中的一瓶是伪造的
The test shows that one of the bottles is a forgery.
怎么会是其中一瓶
"One of the bottles"?
另一瓶 由格蕾丝·奎因小姐提供的
The other, represented by Miss Grace Quinn,
是真品
is authentic.
谢谢大家的支持
Thank you for your patience.
竞价即将开始
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表