剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
《猫鼠游戏》前情提要
Previously on "White Collar"
我找到戒指了 是彼得的
I found my ring. It's peter.
-我看见你的戒指了 -什么
- I saw your ring. - What?
我知道你抓了凯特
I know you've got Kate!
很多人都有那种戒指
A lot of us have those rings.
你好 凯特 我们得谈谈尼尔的事
Hello, kate. We need to talk about Neal.
尼尔偷了一样东西 这件东西♥独♥一无二
Neal stole a piece. This one is special.
是个八音盒
It's a music box.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
这不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this.
我被人陷害 那个人就在你身边
I was set up by someone very close to you.
而我现在确信 那个人就是福勒
Now I'm positive it's Fowler.
福勒 天啊 他们窃听了我们的通话
Fowler? My god, they tapped my phone.
在我们家的电♥话♥上发现了这个
Found this stuck on my home phone.
这调查还没完呢 博尔克
I'm not done with this investigation, Burke.
我跟你也没完呢
Neither am I.
-凯特 -你不能相信任何人
- Kate! - You can't trust anyone.
凯特
Kate?
她想要八音盒 是为了八音盒里的东西
She wants this music box. There's something inside it.
其中藏着一些秘密
It's holding some secret.
我想要看看
I want to see it.
我需要点时间
I'm gonna need some time.
-周末过得好吗 -很好
- Good weekend? - Great.
纽约队在双加时赛里以4比3获胜
New york won 4-3 in double overtime.
-古根海姆博物馆怎么样 -棒极了
- How was the guggenheim? - Excellent.
那儿有个叫"时间迷雾"的雕塑
I saw a rumination on the physicality of space
融合表达了时空与雕塑的本质
And the nature of sculpture.
幸好我没去
Glad I missed it.
我该说你什么好呢
Back at you.
戴维·沙利文在会议室等你
David Sullivan is waiting for you in the conference room.
好吧 什么事
Perfect. What's wrong?
他整个星期一直打电♥话♥来
He's been calling all week
询问一起按揭贷款欺诈案
about a mortgage-fraud case.
这起陈年旧案以驳回♥回♥赎权结案
It's a pretty cut-and-dry foreclosure.
我们也爱莫能助
I don't know what else we can do for him.
他把他的女儿也带来了
He brought his little girl.
天呐 他在打同情牌
Ah, geez. He's playing the sympathy card.
-对你有效吗 -当然
- Is it working? - Yep.
谢谢
Thanks.
来 我们去和他谈谈
Come on. Let's go talk to him.
什么 你要我跟你一起去
What, you need me for this?
你一旦遇到一个6岁小女孩就没辙了
You're uncomfortable around the 6-year-old.
我和她们说话牛头不对马嘴
I don't speak that language.
我难道就行吗
I do?
当然啦 彼得潘 走了
Yeah, you do, Peter Pan. Come on.
沙利文先生
Mr. Sullivan.
这位肯定是
And this must be...
艾莉森
Allison.
那是张515表格 不是填色本
That's a 515 form, not a coloring book.
局里没有这张表也过得去
I'm sure the bureau will get by without it.
激发孩子的艺术天分嘛
Encourage that artistic ability.
沙利文先生 有何贵干
What's going on, Mr. Sullivan?
银行在一星期前剥夺了房♥子的回赎权
The bank forecloses on our home in a week.
沙利文先生的父亲最近去世了
Mr. Sullivan's father recently passed.
好抱歉 请节哀
I'm sorry to hear that.
他把房♥子留给了沙利文先生
He left him his home.
而且在他去世之前
And before his death,
他以这套房♥子为名 购买♥♥了次级贷款
He took out a second mortgage on it.
他没有购买♥♥次级贷款
He didn't take out a second mortgage.
他不可能那样做
He would never do that.
有人蒙骗了我们
Someone cheated us.
沙利文先生 我看过你的案子了
I looked at your case, Mr. Sullivan.
我很抱歉 但这样的情况时有发生
I'm sorry, but things like this happen.
你的父亲有债务吗
Was your father in debt?
他没有欠别人钱 我了解他
He wasn't in debt. I know him.
真的吗
Do you?
在他去世前的三年里
Last three years of his life,
他一直住在疗养中心
He was in an extended-care center.
你只看望过他四次
You only visited four times.
我和你说了 我看过你的案子
I told you -- I looked at your case.
我爸爸很不容易
Look...my dad was a hard man.
在他生命中的最后一段时间里
Near the end of his life,
他想和他的孙女共享天伦之乐
He wanted to get to know his granddaughter.
她让我和爸爸冰释前嫌
She got us past our differences.
爸爸想留给她一间房♥子 让她快乐成长
He wanted to give her a home to grow up in.
我只知道这些
That's how I know
但我的父亲不可能去借次级贷款
My father wouldn't take out a second mortgage
来玩21点
To play blackjack, okay?
你们是我们的唯一希望
You're our last chance.
这个是你
That's you.
我们会调查的
We'll look into it.
不要指望我们
No promises.
这件案子就是陈词滥调
It's pretty cut-and-dry.
银行有书面材料 有签名有公正效力
The bank has paperwork -- signed and notarized.
我知道你为什么不想接手这件案子了
I can see why you didn't want to take this on.
不过幸好我改变主意了
Maybe I'm glad I changed my mind.
你查到什么了吗
You find something?
我打电♥话♥给纽约警♥察♥局的探员
I tried to call the NYPD detective
沙利文最先向他求助
Sullivan spoke to originally.
但那个探员已经退休了
Turns out he's retired.
然后呢
So?
有多少探员会在35岁就退休呢
How many detectives you know retire at 35?
这值得一查 我们请他喝咖啡吧
It's worth looking into. Think we should ask him to coffee?
我对咖啡来者不拒
I never say no to coffee.
埃雷拉先生 感谢你的到来
Mr. Herrera? Thanks for coming.
我是博尔克探员
I'm Agent Burke.
他是谁
Who's this?
我是联调局的人
I'm with the FBI.
不
Uh, no.
他才是联调局的人
He's with the FBI.
联调局探员可买♥♥不起那种袖扣
Fed couldn't afford those cuff links.
你虽然退休了 但宝刀不老啊
For a retired detective, you don't seem out of practice.
不要转移话题
You didn't answer my question.
他是我的专属顾问
He's my consultant.
我们在调查沙利文案
We're investigating the Sullivan case.
是吗 为什么
Really? Why?
沙利文有个女儿 而彼得可对小孩子没辙
Mr. Sullivan has a daughter, and Peter's a sucker for kids.
你的破案率高达90%
You know, you cleared over 90% of your cases.
不介意的话 我想问问
If you don't mind me asking,
你到底为何突然递交辞呈
What made you all of a sudden turn in your resignation?
因为
Well, I...
我厌倦了这份苦差事
I got tired of the grind.
我只是突然想提前退休 行吧
Look, I, uh, I swung an early pension, okay?
我不知道你们有没有录音
I don't know if you're recording this conversation,
但是我无话可说
But I don't have anything to say.
谢谢你们请我喝咖啡
I appreciate the coffee.
等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
这宗案子毁了你的事业
You burned your career for this case.
你就这样一走了之吗
You're just gonna walk away?
都说了无话可说
Like I said, I got nothing to say.
沙利文是个死案 别管它了
Sullivan's a dud. Let it go.
谢谢你们的咖啡
Thanks for the coffee.
知道吗
You know what?
小费我来付吧
Let me leave a tip.
-不用了 -不不 让我来
- No, I got it. - I insist.
尽点微薄之力
It's the least I can do.
令人费解
That was cryptic.
4.76美元
$4.76.
就三杯咖啡而已
For three cups of coffee.
对一个拿退休金的警♥察♥来说 有点太慷慨了吧
Pretty generous for a retired cop's salary.
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表