剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Then follow me.
你可能低估了我的魅力
You underestimate me maybe.
他们可以进
They are all right.
你知道吗 接下来
You do realize you have to flirt with her
你得和她一直调情
For the rest of the day, right?
对伊莉莎白来说
Should be a fun story to tell Elizabeth
这可是个不错的早餐笑话
Over breakfast tomorrow.
吧台旁边的就是鲍威尔
There's Powell by the bar.
找个有机会接近他
See if you can get close to him.
你得把你的妞儿先支开
You'll have to pry your girlfriend off his arm first.
随便什么人都能支开吧台边的女人
You know, any schlub can pick up a girl at a bar.
知道什么是挑战吗
Want a challenge?
试试十年如一日的逗同一个美女开心吧
Try keeping a beautiful woman happy for 10 years running.
你们什么时侯开始的
How long has it been?
98年的那个夏天
Summer of '98.
天啊 你本世纪还没调过情
Whoa. You haven't flirted in the 21st century?
没有
No.
听着 和鲍威尔谈话的时候
Now, listen, when you talk to Powell,
告诉他你来自国际医博倡议组织
Tell him that you're from doctoral global initiative.
看他什么反应
See how he reacts.
明白 唐纳伯先生
Copy that, Tannenbaum.
给我来杯小红莓汁
Cranberry juice.
你在这啊
Hey, there.
你好像有点渴
You look thirsty.
我是很想喝一杯啊
I would love a drink.
我还得带你去参观一下呢 是吧
Oh, and I still need to show you your spot, don't I?
对啊 那我们去转转吧
Right. Let's go see my spot.
我一会就回来
I'll be back in a minute.
来杯加冰威士忌
Scotch on the rocks, please.
实际上 跟你说 多放点冰
Actually, you know what? Hold the rocks.
我刚坐了30小时的飞机
I just got off a 30-hour flight.
越快缓过来越好啊
Sooner I forget it, the better.
我教你一招
There's a trick to that, you know.
吃点安♥眠♥药♥
Sleeping pills.
是啊 但是从来都不管用
Yeah, never works.
我太紧张了
Too wound up.
不是等你上了飞机才吃药的
The trick is not taking it on the plane.
你坐车去机场的时候就吃
Take it in the car on the way to the airport.
谢谢你的建议 你是
Thanks for the advice, doctor...
-鲍威尔 -你叫鲍威尔
- Powell. - Powell?
韦恩·鲍威尔医生
Dr. Wayne Powell?
天啊
Oh, my...
你可是我的偶像之一啊
You're one of my heroes.
我叫莱纳德·帕克 来自国际医博倡议组织
Leonard Parker. Doctoral Global Initiative.
国际医博倡议组织
DGI.
我可以称你为我的偶像吗
Well, may I say that you are one of my heroes?
你跟鲍威尔合作很紧密啊
You work closely with Powell?
他的交际圈很小
He keeps a small circle.
他好像很关注你那个朋友啊
Your friend back there seems to have captured his attention.
他很有魅力的
He's a charmer.
我更喜欢那种经验老到的人
I prefer someone with a little more...experience.
你结婚了吧
You're married.
十年已逝 未觉久矣
10 years and counting.
信守承诺
Commitment.
这一点我也很欣赏
Another quality I admire.
国际医博倡议组织
Doctoral global initiative
是少数的几个我很尊敬的组织之一
Is one of the few charitable organizations I still respect.
所以你才会想对我畅所欲言
Is that why you founded hearts wide open?
这是一方面
One of the reasons.
愿意效劳
What can I get you?
一杯红莓汁
Cranberry juice.
也许你可以 帮帮我
You know, perhaps you can, uh, help me.
我有一个急需帮助的朋友
I've got what you might call a friend in need.
我派人搭的这个帐篷
I've arranged this setup
以防今天哪位选手突然受伤了
in case any of our athletes have any injuries today.
俱乐部里已经有个医生待命
The club has a doctor on call,
你介不介意做个后备医生
but would you mind acting as backup?
乐意效劳
I'm here to help.
太好了
Great.
那我来做你第一位病人
I'll be your first patient.
我后背有个疙瘩
I've have this knot in my back.
你能帮我检查一下吗
Would you mind taking a look?
可以
No.
还好啊 挺光滑的
Well, okay. Everything appears smooth.
就在第五椎骨下面
Just below the fifth vertebra.
摸到了吗
Feel that?
是不是很僵硬啊
Lot of tension, right?
我也感觉得出这里很僵硬
I can feel the tension. yep, yep.
也许你压力太大了
Maybe this is stress.
是工作的关系吧
From -- from work, maybe?
也许是吧
Maybe.
你再往下一点吧
Why don't you go lower?
他余下的肾脏非常敏感
See, his remaining kidney is highly sensitized.
特异性抗体指数过高
P.R.A. is through the roof.
他需要一个无差别配对的肾脏
What he needs is a zero mismatch.
绝对的配对很少见的
Perfect compatibility is rare.
我怀有希望
I'm hopeful.
我记得曼尼普尔[印度]的郊区有一个村子
There's a village on the outskirts of Manipur.
依据群体遗传学 那里可能会找得到
Genetics of the population shows some promise.
印度吗 我经常去那边的
India? I travel there often.
很不幸的是
It's unfortunate
当地人不能通过合法途径把东西卖♥♥给你
The locals can't legally sell you what you need.
大家都得获利才行
Both parties would win.
我朋友应该会同意的
My friend would agree with you.
跟你说
Tell you what.
你什么时候到曼尼普尔了
Why don't you give me a call
就给我打个电♥话♥吧
Whenever you find yourself there?
我们可以进行一次特别慈善捐款
We make exceptionally charitable donations.
也许我们检查错地方了
Maybe we're working the wrong side.
我还没准备好这么做
I'm not quite ready for that.
你能给我讲些
Maybe you should tell me more
你跟鲍威尔医生工作的经历吗
About your work with Dr. Powell,
是什么引起了大♥片♥的肌肉僵硬呢
Why it's causing so much tension down here.
我们一起在曼哈顿经营霍瑟诊所
Well, we operate the Howser Clinic in Manhattan.
霍瑟诊所 那是这里最好的诊所
The Howser? Best clinic there is.
我一直都想去看看
I've been dying to check it out.
这样啊
Well...
你真该去那里看看
You should come see it for yourself.
这是我的私人号♥码
This is my personal number.
你何时准备好了
Feel free to give me a call...
尽情给我打电♥话♥
Whenever you're ready.
唐纳伯医生
Hey, uh, dr.Tannenbaum,
伊丽莎白想知道
Um, Elizabeth was just wondering,
FBI是不是女体♥检♥查师的意思
Does "FBI" stand for "Female Body Inspector?"
坐下然后闭上嘴
Sit down and shut up.
我查了鲍威尔的旅行记录
I pulled Powell's travel records.
他经常飞到印度去
He's been flying to India quite a bit.
我不能因为他积累飞行公里数而逮捕他
But I can't arrest the guy for building up his mileage.
那那些帮他搜集器官的人呢
What about the people he uses to scout for donor organs?
也无法坐实罪状
Virtually impossible to prove.
这个组织伪装成了自愿的形式
The charity masks their work as volunteering,
所有流入那个组织的资金
And all the funds that pass through there
都被贴上了慈善捐款的标签
Are tagged as charitable contributions.
从头到尾鲍威尔都伪装成了一个圣人
Powell looks like a saint through all this.
考虑到他自己的身体状况
And considering his own condition...
-他自己的身体状况 -他的肾不好
- "His own condition"? - Kidney disease.
怪不得他在俱乐部里
That explains why he was drinking
只喝红莓汁
cranberry juice in the club
对头
That's right.
显而易见的是 他天生就只有一个肾脏
Apparently, he was born with just one kidney.
他的特异性抗体指数很高 他需要
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表