剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
-你准备好了吗 -好了
- You all set? - All set.
让我们把窃听器装好
Well, let's get wired.
十万现金 那是一大笔钱
100 grand in cash -- that's a lot of money.
诱惑吗
Tempted?
你为什么那么想
Why would you think that?
彼得提醒我要小心你
Peter warned me about you.
提醒你
Warned you?
听起来有些危险
Sounds ominous.
-是吗 -对
- Does it? - Yeah.
你真的是刚从监狱里放出来吗
Is it true you just got out of prison?
我看起来像吗
Do I look like I just got out of prison?
他说你会这样做的
He said you'd do that.
哪样
What?
反问
Redirect.
对 我才从监狱里出来
Yes, I just got out of prison,
没错 是彼得把我送进去的
Yes, Peter is the guy who put me there,
没错
And, yes...
我确实很受诱惑
I'm tempted.
你是为了女朋友才越狱的吗
Is it true you escaped for a girl?
有些人觉得我是个情种
Some people think I'm a romantic.
那她呢
Did she?
以后告诉你
I'll let you know.
多塞特穿过了20号♥大街
We got Dorsett crossing 20th.
画面切过去
Let's get a camera on that.
看到了
Okay.
他们进画廊了
They're approaching the gallery.
让1队盯住他
Team one has the eye.
再次见面很高兴
Good to see you again.
我也是
Good to see you.
电♥话♥里告诉你了 这位是德沃尔先生
As I said on the phone, this is Mr. Devore.
叫我乔治就好
Call me George.
比我想象中小了点
It's smaller than I expected.
看过蒙娜丽莎吗 那个更小
Have you seen the "Mona Lisa"? It's tiny.
我能看看钱吗
Could I see the money, please?
我来验验那画
I'd like to authenticate it.
你们俩是老相识吗
So, you two have known each other for a long time?
我们是老朋友了 多少年来着
We've been friends for, I don't know, how long's it been?
好几年了
Years.
男才女貌 不只是朋友吧
Beautiful people are never just friends.
他有女友了
George has a girlfriend.
一夫一妻真可谓是暴殄天物
Again, Monogamy is the great casualty of beauty.
不见得
Not always.
真的
Please.
我们法国人说"穿花彩蝶"
We use the expression "butterfly"
指的就是四处留情的风流男人
for a man who flits from flower to flower.
您这么一表人才
A man such as yourself could be
想必是其中的佼佼者
quite a successful butterfly.
我们美国人 认为蝴蝶是脆弱娇小的生物
We consider butterflies weak, delicate creatures.
是 可是你没听说过蝴蝶效应吗
Yes, but flap their wings, and they can set off hurricanes.
好文采 你应该写本书
That's beautiful. You should write a book.
能把门关上吗
Can we just -- close the doors, please.
我也有女朋友
I have a girlfriend myself.
她靠得住吗
Is she faithful?
她是法国人 我尽量不想这事
She's French. I try not to think about it.
布里奇特昨晚刚到
Brigitte arrived last night,
人生地不熟 我不想让她等太久
And I shouldn't leave her alone in a new town for long.
我们抓紧吧
Perhaps we could hurry.
没问题 请关上灯
Of course. Lights, please.
荧光下显出颜料中含铬和石青
I've got fluorescing cadmium green and azurite blue.
证明这幅画作于1960年之前
That puts the paint composition pre-1960.
也许你能向我解释
Perhaps you can explain
为什么外面有人盯梢 还互相打暗号♥
why there are people signaling each other outside.
我们行动吗
You want us to go?
不行 太冒险了
Not yet. We can't risk it.
他们是什么人
Who are they?
你把联调局的人引来
If you brought the FBI into this --
不是我引的
It was not me!
我告诉你要你低调行事
I told you to keep a low profile.
你太大意了
You were careless.
要不是你拿着这画满城兜售
You've been flashing this painting all over town.
他们怎么会跟来
They followed you here.
这里肯定有问题
Something is not right here.
当然有问题
Damn right it's not.
赔了夫人又折兵 这钱我拿走了
For my time and inconvenience.
好了 行动
That's it. Move, move!
1队2队听着
Team One, Team Two,
目标正由后门逃离 请跟进
Alpha Bravo is exiting the rear of the building -- move in.
进去 进去
Go! Go!
你跟琼斯走
Go! Follow Jones!
没事吧
You Okay?
没事
We're fine.
逮捕他们
Arrest them.
逮捕他们 别暴露他们
Arrest them. We have to keep their cover.
铐上 读米兰达规则 一套做全了
Handcuff them. Read them their rights, everything.
你们两个去北面 和琼斯分头走
You two are on the north end, opposite side of Jones!
快
Go!
嫌犯人呢
Where are they?
混进楼群了
They disappeared between the buildings.
有谁看到了吗
Anyone have eyes?
没有
Negative.
只找到这些
All we got is this.
换衣服了 该死
Ah, they switched clothes. Damn it!
你人品总是这么好吗
Are things always this interesting when you're around?
给我过来
Come on.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
你丢了10万块 高层生气吗
So, how upset were they that you lost the 100 grand?
生气不足以形容啊
"Upset" is a bit of an understatement.
还要行政调查
It started an administrative inquiry.
要是我能找回来就万事大吉
Everything will be fine if I recover it --
等找到再说吧
when I recover it.
不过还好钱不是尼尔拿的
Well, the good news is Neal didn't take it.
那倒是
This is progress.
你认为他有嫌疑
Do you think he actually had anything to do with it?
没有 但尼尔这人
No, but the thing about Neal --
深藏不露
nothing is ever what it seems.
这家伙本身就是个矛盾体
The guy's a contradiction.
一边对凯特不能自拔
He's obsessed about Kate,
一边又跟女搭档眉来眼去
but you should have seen him flirting with this girl at the takedown.
尼尔就是这样
Well, honey, that's who Neal is.
本性难移
That's never gonna change.
所以我才这么爱你
That's what I love about you so much.
为什么 就因为我结婚以后就不会招蜂引蝶了
What, that I lost all ability to flirt when we got married?
结婚前你也未必会啊
Honey, it was even questionable then.
那倒是
It was.
尼尔的新欢是谁
Who's the new girl?
塔林·凡德森特
Taryn Vandersant.
没听说过
Don't know her.
是朗伯画廊的买♥♥家
She's a buyer at the Lambert Gallery.
挺漂亮的 人也不错
She's beautiful, seems nice.
要是尼尔看上了她 你该鼓励鼓励他
Well, if Neal's interested, you should encourage it.
鼓励 除非我疯了
Encourage it? Oh, I need that like a hole in the head.
亲爱的 要是他有了新对象
Honey, if he would fall for the new girl,
他就不会成天惦记着凯特了
he might actually stop chasing Kate.
-爱你 -爱你
- Love you. - Love you.
昨个你和他塔林处得不错啊
You and Taryn were getting along pretty good yesterday.
她不是我喜欢的类型
She's not my type.
不是吗 为什么
What? Not your -- why isn't she your type?
她喜欢艺术
She loves art.
她就像是穿卡其装的劳拉·克劳馥[古墓丽影女主]
She looks like Lara Croft in khakis.
真的 她是不是还给孤儿烤饼干
Really? Does she bake cookies for orphans, too?
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表