剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Until now!
直到现在
You are not making any sense.
你说的没有意义
Have you forgotten what I wrote in my logbook?
记得我在日志上怎么说的吗?
You did kill your crew.
你杀了你的船员
For all the good it did me.
因为我不想死
I thrown out the cargo and the equipment that we could...
那时能扔的货物、设备都扔掉了
the ship was still going down so I shot my own crew.
但我们还在往下降 我只有杀掉他们
Pushed their bodies out. But still wasn't enough.
扔下他们的尸体 可惜还是不行
You survived. No, Veronica.
可你没死 不 维罗妮卡
The ship crashed, I died.
飞船坠毁了 我死了
Then...
之后
as if I were under some curse the ship was restored...
像是受了什么诅咒一样
with me on board.
我又回到了那艘飞船上
To relive that crash every night.
每天晚上都经历那场坠毁
The damn ship won't let me go. Until it gets a new crew.
除非我找到新船员 才能打破那个诅咒
Challenger, Roxton, Malone...
查林杰、罗斯顿、马龙
and you.
还有你
What about Marguerite?
那玛格丽特呢?
This plateau that your friends are so eager to leave...
你的朋友们渴望离开的高原
to me is heaven...
对我来说是天堂
so here I should stay with Marguerite as my angel.
所以我打算留下来 和我的天使玛格丽特在一起
It's the perfect solution. We all get what we want.
这是完美的办法 我们各取所需
Stay away from me.
你别过来
The ship won't let me go.
这艘船不让我走
Until you and your friends take my place.
直到你和你的朋友代替我
I say he took off.
他一定逃走了
After spending such much time repairing his ship, why would he?
那他为什么要费这么大力气修好飞船?
Now what if he went after Veronica.
会不会去追维罗妮卡了?
What if I have?
你猜对了
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Think of it as a family reunion.
这不好吗?让亲人再团聚
I'd reconsidered that.
我可不这么想
Give us a smile Professor you finally getting what you want...
笑一个吧教授 你终于得到你要的
you going to leave the plateau.
离开高原
Tied her feet I'm not chasing her again.
捆住她的脚 别让她逃了
There, that should make for a more pleasant journey.
这样 可以让旅途更愉快一点
Shut the door.
关舱门
At least let me take the gag off her.
至少让我解开她的口塞
Just the gag.
只许解口塞
It worse than we thought. Challenger this is a ghost ship.
比想的还糟 这是一艘幽灵船 查林杰
Like the Flying Dutchman.
就像受了诅咒
Legend of the see captain.
航海船长的传说
Who killed his wife and was cursed by God to sail seas forever.
杀他妻子的人受到诅咒 永远在大海上航行
It was war time I did what any of you would have done to survive.
那是战时 我做了你们也会做的事为了生存
War time!
战时?
I've been trapped aboard this ship since my last mission,
自从最后一次任务开始 我就被困在这里
Hunting for enemy submarines of the coast of England.
现在是在英格兰海岸搜寻敌军潜艇
May 26, 1915.
1915年 5月26日
How could that be possible?
这怎么可能呢?
Because he's a ghost too.
因为他也是个幽灵
Not for much longer.
不会太久了
He stabbed himself in the heart with my knife.
他把我的刀插♥进♥自己的胸膛
It didn't leave a mark.
却没有留下伤痕
Proving my story I can't die.
现在相信了吧 我死不了的
I'll be happy to test that theory.
那我倒是愿意验证一下
Not until I get off this ship. And become mortal again.
除非我离开这艘船 变回正常人
The new crew now take the stations.
现在我要船员各就各位
This was reserved for the new pilot.
这个位置为新船长留着
Ned Malone. He is alive?
内德·马龙 他还活着?
When we reach thirty six hundred feet you'll see.
等到3600英尺高时你们就会看到他
That's where it first started.
那是最初的起点
That where it always starts.
也是每一次的起点
Every night.
在每个夜晚
Watch it closely, Challenger.
看仔细点查林杰
As a scientist I'm sure you'll find this fascinating.
你是科学家 一定会乐在其中
It's really him.
是他 真的是他
Veronica?
维罗妮卡
Are you all right?
没事吧?
Where have you been?
你到哪去了?
On this airship terrible storm crashing into the ocean.
在飞船上 遇到风暴 飞船掉下海...
Could feel the water hit me... drowning I couldn't breath...
飓风追赶着我 我溺水了 无法呼吸...
Then you reappear here so the nightmare can begin again.
然后你又出现在这儿 重复那个噩梦
And again, every night for an eternity.
一次又一次 永远得不到解脱
This a different reality we are here Professor.
这是个不同的现实 教授
First the real world where I found you
开始 我在现实世界找到你们
And this nightmare realm...
然后这梦魇复苏
When time is called an endless loop...
时间陷入无限循环
confusing at first I know.
我知道 你们一开始会很迷惑
But you have plenty of time to solve the mystery.
但你们有的是时间去揭开谜底
Ms. Krux if you please.
科鲁兹小姐 跟我来
You can't scape your fate Askwith.
你永远逃不出你的厄运 Askwith
Yes I can, because now it's your fate.
我当然能 因为现在 这是你们的命运
When we go off the end you have to hold on tight.
跳下去时 你就紧紧抓住我
Not a chance.
别做梦了
One shot to all the hydrogen...
对着氢气开一枪
and we'll raise like a new sun.
我们就会爆♥炸♥ 就像初生的太阳
And you'll die with us.
那我们就一起死
Yes, but I'll come back to try again.
没错 但我还会再回来的
Once I'm off the ship my curse it's ended...
只要我离开这艘船 诅咒就会结束
and yours has just began, now...
而你们的才刚刚开始
you can either go off with me in the parachute...
现在 你可以和我穿降落伞下船
or you can go off by yourself.
或者自己下去
No!
不!
No! Marguerite, no!
不!玛格丽特 不!
Hold on!
坚持住!
Thanks!
谢谢!
You can do it Marguerite, come on, come on!
你能行 玛格丽特 上来,快上来!
let's do it,
快爬上来!
let's fly.
我们一起走!
You can't scape it's my time.
你逃不掉的 该我的了
Take my hand.
抓住我的手!
It'll be all right, grab my hand.
你不会有事的 抓住我的手
Come on!
抓住!
I'll never let you go. Never!
我不要你离开我 绝不!
AH Malone!
啊! 马龙!
I don't see a parachute.
我没看到降落伞
The parachute hasn't opened.
降落伞没有打开
Challenger we had to land this thing.
查林杰 快让飞船降落
The control doesn't respond...
控制器不起作用...
We are dropping too fast we are heading for the cliff.
现在速度太快 我们正往悬崖上俯冲
We need more lift Challenger.
我们需要升力 查林杰
there has to be something else we can throw out.
一定还有能扔的东西
We are this left, Roxton,
冷静一点 罗斯顿
And I refuse to allow the murderer history...
我不能让这条船的谋杀历史...
of this ship to repeat itself.
一遍遍重复下去
We came to this plateau together and we going to stay together.
既然我们一起来的 也要一起走
We are coming in too low.
我们太低了
We are going to hit the cliff!
就要撞上悬崖了!
It's been one hell of the ride George.
真是地狱般的飞行 乔治
It's not over yet! It's not over yet!
还没有结束!还没有结束!
Ahhhhh! We have to ascend.
啊啊啊! 我们必须上升!
第二季完
遗失的世界
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表