剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Help? To do what?
帮助?帮助你做什么?
wipe out another tribe,enslave another people?
清除其他的部落,奴役其他人类?
Do you really care so little for your life that you can give it up for...
你真的有那么一点点关心你自己的性命...
...for honor?
就为了那点荣誉或者面子?
Now there’s a concept I’m sure you’ll never understand.
我们的观念你是永远不会理解的。
No wonder your species is doomed.
你们人类的这个种群真是不可理喻。
You know sometimes...
你知道有些时候...
I question my own generosity.
我都在怀疑自己的大度。
Is it a weakness?
那是我的弱点么?
Oh I’m sure it will be your downfall.
哦我肯定你是因此下台的。
The fact remains that you owe me a life.
事实是,你欠我一条命。
And when the time comes you will repay me...
当时间合适的时候你必须偿还我...
and that is your weakness.
这是你的弱点。
Veronica, no!
维罗妮卡,不!
Well don’t just stand there help me.
嘿别傻站在那里帮帮我。
Would you tell her, this youthful exuberance is somewhat superfluous.
你可以告诉她,这里有些人是不能伤害的么。
Not her you have to worry about,lizard man.
你不需要担心她,蜥蜴人。
Out of the way.
让开点。
He’s all yours.
他是你的了。
Not so fast I want a piece of this action.
别这么快,我想把他一块一块割下来。
Now, now, now children play nice.
现在,现在,像孩子一样礼貌点。
John you okay?
John你还好吧?
Oh much better now, thank you.
噢现在好多了,谢谢你。
Did you miss me?
想我了吗?
Honestly? What the hell is he doing here?
实话吗? 该死的他在这儿干嘛?
Excellent question.
问得好。
您能向他们解释一下我精神上的弱点吗?
尊敬的罗斯顿爵士,
What is he talking about?
他在说什么?
And tell Marguerite to put that thing away.
然后让玛格丽特女士把那个拿开一点。
I can try but you know how she is.
我可以试试但是你知道她是什么样的人。
You flatter me.
啊,你太抬举我了。
I mean...can one ever really know a woman.
我是说...女人心海底针呀。
Tribune saved my life.
头领救了我的命。
But you seem surprised.
但是你们看上去很吃惊啊。
Did you think I would hold a grudge?
你们难道不认为我这么好心吗?
Get out of here.
滚开点吧。
Just like that? After all we’ve meant to each other.
就这样?难道我们不能和谐相处么。
I wouldn’t push your luck.
我不会让你得寸进尺。
You’ve done enough harm already.
你已经害我们够多了。
Seen any sign of Summerlee? No.
看见什么萨莫瑞的踪迹了吗? 没有
Old, grey hair, decrepit.
又老,灰头发,大光头。
Arthur Summerlee is a distinguished scientist.
亚瑟·萨莫瑞是一位极其杰出的科学家。
As a matter of fact.
实际上,
What did you see? Where?
你看见什么了? 哪里?
As I rode out of the jungle...
在我穿越丛林的时候...
I happened to see him floating towards the falls.
我看见他顺着瀑布的方向漂了过去。
What happened?
发生了什么?
Unfortunately I was too late.
不幸的是我去晚了。
He went over the edge.
他掉下去了。
Save your tears Marguerite.
省省你的眼泪吧玛格丽特。
They say it’s a way off the plateau.
他们说这是一个离开平原的出路。
Are you serious?
你说真的?
No one has ever returned to confirm the legend, but.
还没有人回来证实过这个传说,但是,
如果萨莫瑞比我们先回家的话。
那将是一个无比可笑的笑话
Do you think you can trust that lizard to keep watch?
你觉得我们能相信那个蜥蜴人来守夜吗??
For now he seems to need us more than we need him.
看样子,他现在更需要我们。
How do you know?
你怎么知道的?
Why else would he save Roxton’s life?
那他怎么会救罗斯顿的命?
Only if there’s something else he is more afraid of.
除非他更担心某些其他的事
After what his little war cost Summerlee Tribune doesn’t deserve our help.
他这小战争牺牲掉了萨莫瑞,他不值得我们帮助。
You don’t know that he’s dead.
你又不知道萨莫瑞是否死了。
Maybe he has made it off the plateau.
也许他真的找到了逃出这高原的出路呢。
It wasn’t Tribune’s fault that Summerlee came here in the first place.
最开始萨莫瑞到这儿来并不是头领的错。
It’s not your fault either,can’t blame yourself.
那也不是你的错,不要自责。
He only came here because of my expedition.
他来这儿的唯一原因就是我的探险。
You didn’t ask him to join you.
你又没强迫他加入你。
He came here to prove you wrong.
他来这儿是为了证明你是错的。
是真的的时候他很高兴。
而且当他发现这个遗失的世界
You gave him his greatest adventure Challenger.
你给了他最美好的探险查林杰,
Funny man.
有趣的人。
Never thought I’d miss him.
从没想过我会这么想念他。
Coming to tuck me in?
想来和我一起睡吗?
Just wanted to make sure you were safe.
只是确定你还好。
Always the gentleman
总是这么绅士啊。
pity.
谢谢。
Now what, we swim?
现在怎么办?游泳?
I ah…I believe there’s a little fishing village not far from here.
我呃...我相信离这儿不远应该有一个小渔村。
You could charter a boat.
你可以找一艘船。
The treehouse is just across the sea.
房♥子就在海对面了。
I don’t see any boats on the water.
但我没看见一艘船在水里。
Just follow the coast.There that should be enough.
只要顺着海岸走,这就足够了。
And what about you?
那你怎么办呢?
I’m afraid this is where we must say goodbye.
恐怕这是我们应该说再见的地方了
Oh just when we’ve become such good friends.
哦我们刚刚成为好朋友呢。
No tears please.We’ll see each other again,
哦别流泪,我们会再次见面的。
when you have the boat.
当你们有船的时候。
So you’re not coming into the village?
也就说你不进村咯?
What are you afraid of?
你在怕什么?
Trust me the locals tend to greet me with
相信我,本地人把我当成了...
a little too much 'gusto'.
某种“有罪”的人了。
You planned this all along.
你一开始就计划好了。
Is that a weakness too?
这也是一个弱点么?
Doesn’t look like the fishing’s too good this year.
看来今年渔民们的收成不太好啊。
Tribune said this place was quiet but this is ridiculous.
头领说这地方很安静但是这也太荒谬了。
Get out of here.
滚出去。
Funny place to look for a boat.
啊,真是找船的好地方。
I think we should split up make it easy to find something.
我想我们最好分头行动,这样找东西容易点。
Stay in plain sight.
呆在视线范围内。
Maybe I should stick with you,you know,for protection.
也许我应该跟你粘在一起,你知道,为了保护你。
Oh you’ll be okay on your own.
哦保护好你自己吧。
This place gives me the creeps.
这地方令我起鸡皮疙瘩。
Don’t worry about it. I know how to handle guys like these.
别担心,我知道怎么掌控类似这样的男人。
Last bets!
最后一把!
Blue wins! It's Fascinating.
蓝色赢了! 太迷人了。
Lay ‘em down! Chips.
下注吧! 筹码。
Professor?
教授?
药物在这儿竟然成了欺骗人的小把戏。
这小东西真活泼,
Greeennnnaah! The house pays green!
绿色~!! 赢家是绿色!
I hope you know what you’re doing
我希望你明白你在做什么。
It’s not going to be easy finding a boat.
找到一艘船不会太容易的
所需花费一定比蜥蜴人给我们的钱多。
即使我们足够幸运找到一艘船的话,
Three on yellow!
黄色下注三块!
Bets clear! Orange wins!
结果出来了!黄色赢了!
Yes!
好!
You new in town? Yes we are.
你们是新来的吧? 是的
Didn’t this used to be a fishing village?
这儿是不是曾经是一个渔村?
(暗指面前的女孩是美人鱼)
看上去所有的鱼都长了两条腿了。
That’s funny.
很有趣。
Some very long legs.
一些非常修长的大腿。
What happened?
发生什么了?
Giant sea monster.Don’t you know
巨大的海怪,你们不知道吗。
ate all the fish.
吃了所有的鱼。
You better watch it this stuff packs you off.
你最好当心点,这玩意儿能把你灌醉。
Just the way I like it.
这正是我喜欢的。
It’s more like a sea serpent you know.
那个怪物看上去其实更像一个海蛇。
Ah well I feel better already.
啊我感觉好多了。
Once it ate all the fish it went after the boats.
它吃掉了所有的鱼,把船也撞沉了。
And the fishermen.Raina’s father
Raina的父亲是一个渔夫。
her brother - her fiance.
她的兄弟她的未婚夫都是。
That’s terrible.
太糟糕了。
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表