剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
maybe there is something in the water.
也许水里有东西
Yes! Exactly, something that makes you young again.
是的,确实是,它可以让你恢复青春
It's not worth the risk.
我们不值得为那冒险
Why don't I drop by in say twenty years...
好了我打赌,要是再过20年...
time and see how you feel then?
你会怎么想?
Eternal youth won't do you any good ...
永恒的青春不会给你带来任何好处...
when the horsemen are sipping from your skull.
当马兵用你的头骨当容器时,一切都没有意义了
Well the horsemen seemed to have moved off away from us.
马兵早被我们远远地甩掉了
It's true.
也许是
And it is just a half a day.
再走上半天就要到了
Seems like too good a chance to miss.
这可是千载难逢的机会
Coming Ned?
来吧,内德?
Another story of a lifetime.
别错过这个大新闻
Bring back a bottle for me.
给我带一瓶回来
I'm going back to the treehouse with Veronica.
我和维罗妮卡回树屋
Huh, your short life.
哈,那太遗憾了
So tell me Marguerite eternal youth...
告诉我玛格丽特,永葆青春...
Won't it get boring? ha
就没有烦恼吗? 哈
A question only a man could ask.
也只有男人才会问这个问题
And why is that?
为什么?
Because men get more valuable with age.
因为男人是越老越有价值
Hmmm, and women?
嗯,女人呢?
And women, for every year...
女人嘛,每过一年...
every wrinkle drops your stock a little lower.
每多条皱纹,她的财富就会少一点
Oh, is it really all that bad?
噢,真有那么糟吗?
Don't you know anything?
你难道不知道吗?
I mean, take our little Ana here.
好吧,就以Ana 为例
When Malone thought she was 22 years old he was all over her.
开始马龙以为她年轻,所以一直围着她转
Now she's just another washed up four hundred year old ...
等她变成四百岁的老太婆之后...
where's sweet Ned?
内德他人又在哪儿?
Wait up!
等等!
I don't need your protection.
我不需要人保护
I know that.
我知道
Tell me...
告诉我...
you weren't the least bit interested in the fountain of youth?
你对那不老泉,真的没兴趣?
All right.
是的
I'm not the least bit interested in the fountain of youth.
就算我承认我对它有兴趣又怎么样
Did you see Ana?
你没看到Ana吗?
She's a slave to the water of the fountain.
她已成了不老泉的奴隶
Just like an opium addict.
就像吸大♥麻♥一样
It's not exactly the same.
这两者还是不完全一样
Are you sorry you're not going with her, because it's fine with me.
你后悔吗,因为我你没有跟她走
No, she said she was one thing...
不,是朋友就该坦诚...
she turned out to be something else.
而她却说了谎
You saw just what you wanted to see.
你看到了你不该看的东西
Maybe I did.
也许是吧
So the only reason you're not going is because you're in a snit?
所以你不去的真正原因是在赌气?
It's not the only reason.
这不是唯一原因
Oh?
哦?
What if Challenger's right. What if I'm a watcher not a doer.
也许查林杰说的对,我是观望者不是实干家
Well that's a choice, right? That's right
是你的选择对吗? 是的
what's the point of living forever if you're...
如果要做观望者...
going to be a non-participant?
那长生不老有什么意义?
Aren't you afraid of growing old?
你不害怕变老吗?
What's wrong with growing up?
变老有什么关系?
If you're going to come with me stay close, move fast and be quiet.
你要是想跟我回树屋,就快走别说话
We just might get past the horsemen without being killed.
要是被马兵发现我们都会没命
What is it?
怎么了?
Raptors I think,
我想是食肉龙
been following close the last hour or so.
一直在跟着我们,有一个小时了
What the hell are raptors doing trailing us?
我不明白,食肉龙为什么要跟着我们?
Do you think they can smell our water?
知道我们身上有水吗?
More likely they smell dinner.
可能快到晚饭时间了
We have not far to go.
我们很快就要到了
The fountain is in a cave half way up this mountain.
我说的山洞就在半山腰上
Then let's go. Raptors can't chase us up the mountain.
那快走吧,食肉龙不会跟我们上山的
Forget raptors, looks like our friends haven't given up after all.
忘了食肉龙吧,好像我们的朋友还没有放弃
Come on!
快走!
Give us the witch.
给我们女巫
Over there!
在那边!
If they want the water witch, let's just give her to them!
他们要的是女巫,还是给他们吧
Look out Marguerite!
小心玛格丽特!
Ah! Challenger!
啊! 查林杰!
Roxton, it's deep.
罗斯顿,伤口太深了
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
We've got to get him out of here, he won't survive the battle.
快带他离开这儿,他现在很危险
Ana, come here!
Ana ,快过来!
Would you slow down. What's the rush?
不能慢点吗,怎么这么急?
What's wrong Malone, growing old?
你怎么了马龙,变老了?
At this pace we'll be back to the treehouse before you know it.
以这个速度,我们很快就到树屋了
What's wrong with that?
那又怎么样?
How is he?
他怎么样了?
It is not good.
情况不妙
It's nicked the anterior tibial artery.
我知道,伤到的是股动脉
I won't last long.
撑不了多久的
Oh no old boy, you're not checking out on us now.
不,老伙计,别放弃希望
We'll think of something.
总会有办法的
You better think fast.
那就快点想
He's out again.
他还有反应
Hang in there old boy...
坚持住老伙计...
we'll fix you up as good as new.
不会有事的
We must keep moving. The horsemen will not...
我们还是快点走吧,那些马兵不会...
be slowed down for long.
善罢甘休的
Ana's right. And it'll kill Challenger to move.
Ana 说的对 那查林杰会没命的
Oh my God. There is one thing.
我的上帝 我差点忘了
Did you see that?
看到了吗?
It's sealed the wound.
伤口愈合了
Your water will heal him?
这水可以治好他?
If I have enough, yes.
可以,但我的水不够多
It will repair the tissues, reverse the damages...
它不仅能修复组织,更新细胞...
of age and yes heal the wound.
还能加速伤口愈合
I can give him the rest but I must get to the cave.
我可以把剩下的泉水给他,但我必须去山洞
I cannot survive with the water from the fountain.
没有泉水,我一样会死的
Save him.
救救他
We'll get you to your cave.
我们送你去山洞
Well, now what?
怎么样?
That is all there is left.
我现在只有这么多了
Then we'll carry him to the fountain.
把他抬到山洞去
Put me down!
放开我!
I don't believe it.
我不相信
My wound...
我的伤...
it's healed.
愈合了
How did you do this?
你是怎么做到的?
The water? From your fountain?
是泉水?不老泉?
The last of it.
最后剩下的一点泉水
Oh! thank you.
噢,谢谢
I... why... I don't have the words.
我...不知道...该说什么
Please, just get me to the fountain immediately.
求你们,现在就送我去那个山洞
Yes! Yes, of course!
是的,是的,当然
That water is the greatest scientific discovery of our age.
这泉水,是我有生以来最伟大的科学发现
It will transform the world.
它将改变整个世界
To tell you the truth it is not...
说实话我现在关心...
the world I am concerned about right now.
的并不是这个世界
Then let's go, together we will make history.
我们走吧,一起去创造历史
Well come on Marguerite,
跟上,玛格丽特
we can't afford to lose our fearless leaders.
我们不能输给无所畏惧的首领
I have never felt more alive.
我好像又回到了年轻的时候
How old did he say he was again?
他说自己多少岁了吗?
Well, he didn't.
好像没有
The rheumatism in my shoulder is gone.
我肩部的风湿也好了
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表