剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
第二季 第三集
遗失的世界
Well it looks impressive Challenger...
真令人吃惊,查林杰..
but is it really going to work?
不过这样有用吗?
Oh ye of little faith.
要有信心
You know Roxton the windmill is one of the oldest and most reliable ...
知道吗,罗斯顿,风车是利用大自然最古老
ways of harnessing the incredible energy of nature.
也是最有效的方式
Mozart.
莫扎特
Electricity.
有电了
You're bloody brilliant Challenger.
查林杰你真棒
Have I ever told you that?
我以前有这么说过吗?
Not as often as you should.
说的还不够多
Does this mean we'll soon have electric light at the treehouse?
这么说以后在树屋里就可以点电灯了?
As soon as we finish that high voltage fence we started last year.
首先要把去年开工的高压电网建好
Finally a good night's sleep.
终于能好好睡觉了
It looks like we're in for a storm.
看来要刮风暴了
Do you think this is strong enough to face the wind?
你觉得它能抵挡风暴吗?
Small tropical storm's nothing.
热带风暴,小意思
What the hell is that?
那是什么东西?
The windmill's created a vortex.
风车形成的漩涡
I suggest everybody take cover immediately.
大家赶紧找地方躲起来
At the dawn of the last century...
世纪之初···
a band of explorers searched for a prehistoric world...
一队冒险家出发去证明一个史前世界的存在...
driven by ambition...
野心的驱使...
secret desires...
秘密的欲望...
a thirst for adventure...
探险的渴望...
and seeking the ultimate story...
并寻求着最终的故事...
they are befriended by an untamed beauty...
他们结识了一位野性美女...
stranded in a strange and savage land
被困于一个陌生而野蛮之地
Each day is a desperate search for a way out...
每一天都绝望的寻找一个出路,逃出这个...
Everyone all right, Veronica, Challenger?
大家都还好吗?维罗妮卡, 查林杰?
Yeah.
啊
Some small tropical storm.
热带风暴,小意思
The storm, what happened to it?
风暴,风暴哪去了?
Look there.
看那
What is it?
那是什么?
The smoking bird of Rintah.
Rintah的火鸟
What is it?
那是什么?
Where the devil did that come from?
那东西从哪来的?
Roxton don't shoot it.
罗斯顿别开枪
It's a gyroplane.
那是旋翼飞机
Who cares where it came from maybe it can take us home.
谁在乎它从哪来,也许它可以带我们回家
Don't you crash don't you dare crash.
别坠毁 不许坠毁
I'll see you all back at the treehouse.
我在树屋等你们
Thank you Rintah.
谢谢Rintah
A day's journey into these mountains and I will hold your greatness.
我们来这里旅行,希望不会打扰到您
Have you ever seen a machine like this?
你见过这种机器吗?
Well in France during the war they were experimenting with...
在法国,战争期间他们试飞过...
one man open cockpit death trap, but this...
一舱敞开,这太危险了,不过这是...
This is a real Helliplane, capable of vertical and horizontal motion
这是真正的直升飞机,能进行水平运动和垂直运动
and controlled at that.This is extraordinary.
控制自如 这太不可思议了
And beautiful.
而且很漂亮
Are you guys all right?
没事吧?
You couldn't relax around the pool like everybody else.
你不像别人那样在游泳池里玩
You have to charter a helicopter and go sightseeing.
非得包直升机出来玩
Just be grateful we're still alive.
你应该庆幸你还活着
Tourists?
旅游的?
Dressed like clowns.
穿的像小丑
Sorry to drop in on your valley like this but a little engine trouble...
很抱歉降落在你们的山谷,飞机出了点小故障
shouldn't take much to fix it.
很快就能修好
Take as long as you like.
随便你们修多久都行
We'll give you a hand.
需要帮忙吗
Thanks.
谢谢
We were beginning to lose hope of ever being found.
真没想到还有人能找到我们
What do you mean? How long have you been lost?
什么意思?你们迷路多久了?
Longer than I care to think about.
我已经没心情去记了
Why what's the date today?
今天是什么日期?
June 30th 2000.
2000年6月30号♥
Where is the nearest jack? I have to plug in and get on the net.
这附近有插口吗?我得立即连线上网
What year did you say it was?
慢着,你刚才说今年是哪一年?
Two thousand,
2000年
the new millennium.
新千年
How long have you been here?
你们来这多久了?
Eighty years apparently.
这么算来的话80年了
I had a dream that I stand by the side of Rintah
我梦见自己站在Rintah的旁边
and all those who serve me live in glory.
我成了所有人心目中的英雄
There is no Rintah...
根本没有什么Rintah...
it's just a hunk of metal on a stick.
只有一堆破铜烂铁
Have you ever seen Rintah?
你见过Rintah吗?
Or heard his voice?
听过他的声音吗?
No But Elab has.
只有Elab听过
Elab's talking garbage.
Elab满嘴喷粪
Is that so?
是吗?
Yes, smoking birds a waste of time.
是的,火鸟只是个传说
We should hunt for food women we can trade for weapons.
我们该去找吃的,女人用来交换武器
Lead the way.
带路吧
Renegade must die.
叛徒都得死
Anyone else have something to say?
你们谁还有话说
Then let's go...
那好,走吧...
the smoking bird of Rintah awaits.
火鸟在等着我们
Are you saying we've traveled back in time?
你是说我们穿越时空了?
If you really are from the twenty first century.
你们真的来自21世纪
Is this proof enough for you?
这个能证明吗?
That's incredible.
难以置信
Impossible.
不可能
Take a look at the aircraft and the clothes.
看看飞机和他们的衣服
I know but how?
可这怎么可能?
Don't you see the storm,the lightning,the explosion.
你想想看风暴、闪电、爆♥炸♥
It's what Professor Einstein would call a tear in the space time continuum.
爱因斯坦教授称之为时空统一体的断裂
Just like a sci-fi film.
就像科幻片一样
You people have just broken the time barrier.
你们打破了时空障碍
Give me a break.
别瞎说了
Where are we?
这是哪?
Who are you people?
你们是谁?
I'm Professor George Challenger
我是乔治·查林杰教授,他们是我的同事...
爱德华·马龙,玛格丽特·科鲁兹.
约翰·罗斯顿爵士,
We left London a year ago in 1919.
我们一年前离开的伦敦,1919年
Sweet.
很好
No Rob it is not sweet and you,sir, are out of your mind...
不,Rob,一点也不好 你这位先生一定是疯了...
you all are.
你们全疯了
Now look we've got to get back to the hotel.
现在我们要回酒店去
Hotel sounds nice lead the way.
回酒店好啊,你带路
I intent to.
我带路
What's that?
那是什么?
It's a telephone. Help will be here any minute.
这是电♥话♥。救援人员马上就会到了
What's the matter? Is the auto club busy the GPS not working?
怎么回事?GPS怎么失灵了?
I don't get it man. If this is 1920 where are we?
我不明白。如果这是1920年,我们到底在哪?
This is an uncharted land.
这里地图上没有标明
It's a museum of natural histories and ancient civilizations.
这是一个博物馆,自然历史,古代文明
It's a place where dinosaurs still rule.
由恐龙主宰的世界
Dinosaurs bonus!
恐龙,太棒了!
Oh Rob there are no dinosaurs.
Rob ,根本不可能有恐龙
Every inch of the world has been mapped by satellite.
卫星已经把每寸土地绘成了地图
Satellite?
卫星?
Space craft that circle the earth taking pictures of everything.
绕地球拍照的宇宙飞船
Satellites just as Edward Hale predicted.
卫星,爱德华·海尔曾经预测过
Well they must have missed a few places.
可这个地方它没有拍到
Sounds like raptors.
好像是食肉龙
Don't panic stick together and head for those trees.
不要慌,都跟上,朝树林跑
Mom! Dad!
爸爸!妈妈!
Rob!
Rob!
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表