剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Where did you get this?
从哪弄的?
Don't tell him anything.
不要告诉他
Another word from you will be your last.
你再说话我就宰了你
Start talking journalist.
快说,记者
We found Bonny's treasure...
我在发现Bonny财宝的地方...
four or five days from here. It's yours for the taking.
离这有四五天的路程,现在免费奉送给你
We were just on our way back home.
我们只是在回家的路上
I warned you!
我警告过你!
Wait! You hurt him and I swear I'll never tell you where that treasure is.
住手!你杀了他就休想让我告诉你财宝在哪
Well see about that.
那就走着瞧
Draw me a map.
给我画下地图
Well you let us go and we'll lead you right to it.
你放了我们,我们带你去
When I've got the treasure...
等我拿到财宝...
we'll talk about your future.
再谈论你们的生死
Immy?
Immy?
Go get my mates.
去叫我的水手
She's been out there all day.
她找了一整天了
I can't believe she hasn't given up yet.
没想到她这么有毅力
She's never going to give up.
她不会放弃
She'll just get angrier. And take it out on us.
只会越来越生气 再发到我们头上
Exactly.
完全正确
Maybe we should put an end to this.
我们还是告诉她吧
Oh no. We're not going to tell her anything.
不行 我们什么也不能告诉她
You and I made a deal.
我们说好了的
Which is really going to bring down the curse of Marguerite.
那我们就会中玛格丽特的诅咒
We're here and ready Wik.
我们准备好了,Wik
I see that Mister Davey,
知道了,Davey先生
and you're about to make some history.
你们将要创造历史
As long as there's blood and screaming I'm always happy to oblige.
只要能看到血,听到尖叫声,我就愿意去
There'll be lots of that and more.
你一定不会失望的
You and the men are going treasure hunting.
你跟他们一起去寻宝
Are they buying it? Looks like it.
他信了吗? 好像是
He's showing them the map.
他在给他们看图
What are you doing? Don't do that!
你干什么?别撕啊!
Oh no.
哦,不
What? He's ripping it up.
什么? 他把图撕了
That map leads nowhere.
这张图没有用
But Captain Bonny, braggart that he was, couldn't help...
Bonny船长这里写了,吹嘘说他找了一个...
describing his perfect little hiding spot.
绝妙的藏宝地点
See, he dug a pit.
看,他挖了个坑
How else could a thieving, backstabbing snake...
这种背后捅刀子的小人...
just disappear?
只有这种下场?
Be back tomorrow or I'll come looking.
明天回来省的我去找
What are you waiting for let's get going. Come on.
还在等什么,去吧
Move it mutt.
出发了
It's coming with us.
它跟我们走
Immy, come here!
Immy,过来!
What are you up to?
你想干什么?
Oh no, you're not doing what I think you're doing?
你不会真想这么干吧?
Our secret treasure map.
我们的秘密藏宝图
Complete with carefully measured directions.
上面有精确的方向
Where are you taking her?
你要引她去哪?
Right back here, empty handed.
空着双手回到这
You think she'll fall for this?
她会相信吗?
As determined as she is? She'll fall for it in a second.
就她那种劲头?马上就会相信
Yeah, well do me a favor and leave me out of it.
好,帮我个忙,别把我扯进去
Our host is obviously a...
我们的主人显然是...
descendent of one of the other survivors.
幸存者的后代
They probably all are.
也许他们都是
They're not going to be any too pleased...
他们一定会大为恼火...
when they find the treasure's gone.
当他们发现那没有财宝时
We should have listened to Roxton and left that treasure right...
我们当初应该听罗斯顿的,把财宝...
where we found it.
留在原地
I'll have us out of here in a moment.
我们马上逃走
We'll warn the others.
给他们报信
So how's my new mates.
我的新水手怎么样了
Tiring of your atrocious hospitality.
受够了你凶暴的款待
Time for a little walk journalist.
出去走走吧,记者
Why? Is there decks to be swabbed? You wish
为什么?去擦甲板吗? 想得美
You are going to be sorry if you try to double cross me...
我让你尝尝欺骗我的后果...
You're not going to get away with this.
你不会有好下场
Enjoy what little time you have left, old man...
好好享受你最后一点时间吧...
you're next.
下一个是你
Don't worry about me.
不用管我
At least one of us will get out of here.
起码有一个人能出去
The fun and games are over.
欢乐游戏结束了
If a bunch of savages makes off with my treasure...
要是让原始人把财宝偷走了...
you will wish you had never met me.
你后悔都来不及了
Marguerite I promise you no one's going to find it.
玛格丽特,我保证,财宝很安全
We hid it very well.
我们藏得很好
When Challenger and Malone get back...
等查林杰和马龙回来...
the odds will once again be in my favor...
比例又会发生变化...
and you will have to abandon your little coup.
那时候你们就别想发动政♥变♥了
Maybe, maybe not.
也许是,也许不是
If we can convince one of them to change their mind...
说不定他们有一个会改变主意...
Don't even think about it.
你不要再做梦了
We'll talk more about it when they get back.
等他们回来再说吧
Aha! What's this, a map?
啊哈!这是什么,一张地图?
Oh brilliant.
哦,太棒了
Is this real or not?
这是真的假的?
I...
我...
No, it's Veronica's idea of a little fun.
不,这是维罗妮卡开的小玩笑
I don't believe you. Why would I lie?
我不相信 我为什么骗你?
Only one reason, to hide the truth.
理由有一个,掩盖真♥相♥
Marguerite you're wasting time the map leads you right back here.
玛格丽特,别浪费时间,图纸会带你兜圈子
You couldn't lie to save your life.
你休想再骗我一次
What did I tell you?
我没说错吧?
What part of 'leave me out of it' didn't you understand?
我不是说让你别把我扯进去吗?
I've got to find Malone.
我一定要找到马龙
A lot of people are going to die for this.
很多人会因此而死的
What do you see?
看到什么了?
Somebody took the bloody treasure.
有人偷走了财宝
Come here you mongrel. Come on.
过来,蠢货,过来
Go find Bonny's heart and soul.
去找Bonny的心和灵魂
97, 98, 99, 100
97, 98, 99, 100.
Turn left at the big rock.
大石头处向左转
What big rock?
什么大石头?
Well I get it.
懂了
Let's have a little fun with Marguerite, shall we?
是想跟我玛格丽特玩一玩是吗?
Wait till I get my hands on you two.
等我抓到你们两个
Here she is, Captain's treasure.
找到啦,船长的财宝
What's taking you so so long? Come on.
快点,怎么这么慢?快点,快
Put your backs into it.
再加把劲
He who laughs last, Captain Bonny.
看谁笑到最后,Bonny船长
Laughs loudest of all.
看谁笑得最响
Drop your weapons, back away, now.
放下武器,退后,快
And who the hell might you be, pretty lady?
请问你是谁,大美人?
Put it down.
放下
That's my treasure, I buried it there for safekeeping.
这是我的财宝,是我埋在这的
No kidding, you going to shoot us all?
是吗,你想打死我们?
If I have to, you first. I'm flattered.
对,你是第一个 我真幸运
Right here in the heart, you can't miss.
那就朝我的心脏开枪吧,绝偏不了
I knew this was a bad idea.
我就说这不是个好主意
One more, you die.
再走,就打死你
Get your hands off me!
把你的手拿开!
Far too late for that, my lady.
太晚了,大美人
So, what's a pretty lady like you...
说吧,像你这种大美人...
doing all alone in the jungle?
孤身一人到丛林里来干什么?
Who said I'm alone? My friends should be here any minute.
谁说我一个人?我朋友一会就到
How many friends you got?
你有几个朋友?
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表