剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Don't worry if she's not there when I get back...
别担心,如果到树屋时...
to the treehouse I won't stop.
看不见她,我会继续找
If we pick up her trail we'll send a smoke signal.
我一发现她就放烟雾信♥号♥♥
We'll do the same thing.
我们也一样
What is it? Ambush.
怎么了? 有埋伏
Whatever he says, don't listen to him. He's lying.
无论他说什么都别信,他在骗你
Go! Your parents are waiting!
走!你父母在等你!
You hear that?
听见了吗?
Thank God you tried to follow her. You have to help.
谢天谢地你们来了,快去救她
Who are you? It doesn't matter.
你是谁? 这不重要
Your friend has been deceived.
你们的朋友上当了
What friend is that?
我们哪个朋友?
The one who kissed you goodbye.
向你吻别的那个
Three hundred years ago...
大约三百年前...
a giant and his minion were sealed inside the great mountain.
一个巨人和他的仆人被封在了这座圣山里
A giant? Yes!
一个巨人? 是的!
your friend is the only one who can release him.
你的朋友是唯一可以救他的人
Why her?
为什么是她?
Because it is written in the great oracle.
因为这是神谕上说的
A maiden from another world will come ...
来自另一个世界的少女将到来...
and she will free him and he will glory...
她将解救他
in his savage vengeance.
巨人将从此开始残忍♥的复仇
Veronica was born right here.
维罗妮卡是在丛林里出生
But her parents came from far away...
可她父母却来自远方...
just like yourselves.
跟你们俩一样
The last time he was free he slaughtered thousands.
他上次被释放后杀了上千人
This time it will be much worse.
这次死的人将会更多
I have to stop her. No, No!
我必须阻止他 不不!
You've had a very bad bump on your head...
你的头刚才伤得很重...
you better rest. I'll go find Veronica.
你需要休息 我去找维罗妮卡
Hurry please.
快去,求你
Veronica wait!
维罗妮卡等等!
I told you not to follow me.
我说了别跟着我
Who told you this is where your parents are?
谁说你的父母在这里?
A messenger. She had proof!
一个使者 他有证据!
What kind of proof?
有什么证据?
I just want to talk about it. What if you're wrong?
你先听我说好吗 如果你错了呢?
What if you've been tricked?
如果你受骗了呢?
Please!
别去!
Let her go!
放开她!
I'll put him somewhere safe.
他不会有事的
Oh
哦
your poor head.
可怜的脑袋
I'll miss you.
我会想你
Hurry! He won't be out for long.
快走!他很快会醒
Hello?
哈罗?
Is anybody here?
有人在吗?
Who are you?
你是谁?
I'm prince Apep...
我是Apep王子...
sealed in this tomb by evil magicians.
我被邪恶的魔法师封在这里
For three hundred years I have waited...
整整三百年 我一直在等待...
and dreamt of your touch.
和梦想的你触摸
What are you talking about?
我不懂你在说什么?
Only you can save me from eternal darkness...
只有你能将我解救出去...
you my future queen.
你,我未来的王后
I don't understand
我不明白
Where is El Dorado?
黄金国在哪?
And where are my parents?
我父母在哪?
Back and forth across this damn jungle...
让我在丛林里来回游荡...
Veronica better had a good explanation for all this.
维罗妮卡最好给我个理由
What's going on?
怎么回事?
And where's Veronica and Malone?
维罗妮卡跟马龙呢?
Who's under the rocks?
石头下面是谁?
And who the hell is this?
出什么事了?
She and her mate were trying to stop Veronica.
她和她的同伴想阻止维罗妮卡
She says her mate was killed by a Shape shifter.
她说她的同伴被变形怪杀了
Shape shifter?
变形怪?
No it can't be.
不,不会的
Malone?
马龙?
I couldn't stop her. No...
我阻止不了她 不...
it can't happen again!
不能再次发生!
Wait Qinaq where are you going?
等等Qinaq ,你要去哪?
Forget about her.
别管她了
We've got to find Veronica.
我得去找维罗妮卡
What, you've seen her? Yeah,
你看见她了? 对
just before some guy with a long curved sword and ...
后来有个拿弯剑...
a head like a hammer knocked me senseless.
头比铁锤还硬的家伙撞晕了我
The giant's minion?
巨人的仆人?
Giant? According to Qinaq...
巨人? 据Qinaq所说...
a giant and a shape shifting minion ...
巨人跟他的变形怪仆人...
have been locked in a mountain for three hundred years.
三百年前被关在了圣山里
And Veronica is the only one who can set him free.
维罗妮卡是唯一能解救他的人
The messenger said this was the gateway to El Dorado.
那个使者说这里是去黄金国的通道
I'm the gateway to El Dorado,
我能带你去黄金国
the prince and heir to the throne. And you ...
我是那里未来的国王,而你...
you are to be my queen.
将是我的王后
I'm not your queen.
我不是你的王后
But I am looking for my parents.
不过我要去找我的父母
And you will find them.
你会找到他们
When you return with me to the golden city ...
等你跟我回到黄金国以后...
your parents will be waiting.
他们就在那儿等你
Prove it.
你怎么证明
The only way for me to prove it is to take you there.
我唯一能证明的方法就是带你回去
How far is it? Not far.
有多远? 不太远
Are you sure my parents are really there?
你确定我父母住在那?
Yes I swear, with all my heart.
是的,我以我的心发誓
Now if Veronica let a giant out of these mountains
如果维罗妮卡把巨人放了出来
don't you think we would've seen it by now?
你们不认为我们应该能看见她吗?
Are you saying here is no giant?
你是说根本没有巨人?
There she is.
她在那儿
Well, hello prince charming.
哦瞧啊,白马王子
Veronica!
维罗妮卡!
What happened are you all right?
怎么回事?你还好吗?
I've never been better.
我从没这么好过
This is Prince Apep...
这是Apep王子...
he's going to take me to see my parents.
他要带我去见我的父母
I thought you were supposed to be a giant?
我还以为你是个巨人?
That is the story told by the ones who imprisoned me.
那是囚禁我的那些人编造的谎言
But as you can see I'm just a man.
如你们所见,我是常人
Where are your parents?
你父母在哪?
They're in El Dorado.
他们在黄金国
There's no such place. It's just a legend.
那里根本不存在 只是传说
El Dorado is as secret to the outside world as this plateau.
对外界来说,黄金国跟这个高原一样神秘
A lost world within a lost world, sounds terrifying.
遗失世界里的遗失世界,有点吓人
It's paradise and no one who lives there...
那里是天堂,一旦在那里生活...
ever wants to leave.
没人想会离开
And you're going there right now?
你们现在就要去?
Can we come with you? Unfortunately...
能一起去吗? 很不幸...
we must go alone. Why is that?
只有我们俩能去 为什么?
Those who know the way cannot return.
得知通路的人不能出来
That's how the secret is preserved.
所以它才会如此秘密
Once I find my parents I'll send for you if you want.
一找到我父母,我就派人来接你们
You're leaving...forever?
你要走吗...不回来了?
Are you sure about this?
你真的要走吗?
I think you should reconsider.
还是再考虑考虑
I've waited eleven years for this.
我已经等了十一年了
Try to find some way to keep in touch.
设法跟我们保持联♥系♥
I never thought I would be the one leaving.
没想到先离开的是我
I have to find my parents,
我必须找到他们
just like you have to find your way back home.
就像你们要找到回家的路
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表