剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
第二季 第九集
遗失的世界
I see something over there!
他就在那边!
There he is! After him!
就在那里! 抓住他!
He must be here he can't have disappeared!
他一定在这附近他不可能凭空消失!
Look through there!
仔细的检查!
We'll find him Captain.
我们一定找到他,首领
Hurry up! Hurry up! I want him now!
快点!快点!马上抓住他!
We'll hunt him down,he can't hide forever.
我们一定会找到,他不可能永远藏起来
Marguerite?
玛格丽特?
Thank you, John.
谢谢,约翰
Tea Malone? Please.
茶,马龙? 谢谢
What are you writing?
你在写什么?
Nothing very exciting.
没什么特别的
Just trying to capture how calm this place can be, how...
最近一切都很正常...
serene in fact.
目前风平浪静
With Challenger's recent improvements
因为查林杰最近的改进措施,
almost as comfortable as home.
这里舒服的像个家
Ah yes, a veritable island of calm...
啊,是的,这里是风平浪静的小岛...
surrounded by a sea of great excitement.
被波涛澎湃的海洋所环绕
And occasional waves of sheer terror.
幸亏没有海啸和暴风雨波及我们
That's what makes
这才使我们
this moment of serenity all the more precious.
最近没有刚来时动荡不安的感觉
Uninvited guests, we spoke too soon.
有不速之客,话说得太早了
Pterodactyls?
是翼龙吗?
Malone.
马龙
Who's there? Come out now.
谁在哪里? 赶快出来
I'll see if I can get a drop on it from the balcony.
我看我从阳台上是否能打到他
Tribune!
头领!
Sorry to drop unannounced.
对不起,没有事先向你们打招呼
At the dawn of the last century
世纪之初
A band of explorers searched for a prehistoric world
一队探险者踏上征途,想要证明存在一个史前世界
Driven by ambition
野心的驱使
Secret desires
秘密的欲望
A thirst for adventure
对探险的渴望
And seeking the ultimate story
并寻求最终的故事
They are befriended by an untamed beauty
他们结识了一位野性美女
Stranded in a strange and savage land
被困在一个奇怪野蛮的土地
Each day is a desperate search for a way out...
寻找通往现代文明的路,逃出这个...
2276♥4♥7215 212357829 198871929
遗失的世界讨论群:
I hope I'm not presuming on your hospitality?
我希望我没有在你们家里显得太失礼
Of course not,
当然没有,
we were hoping someone would just drop in.
我们正希望有人从上面掉下来
As always Marguerite you're too...kind.
玛格丽特你依旧是那么的...善良
What do you want?
你想要干什么?
I need your help.
我需要你们的帮助
Of course you do.
当然不行
My life is in danger!
我现在随时有生命危险!
You're my only hope.
你们是我唯一的希望
This is the clearing,on my signal you two...
这是一片空地,看到我的信♥号♥♥你们两...
make your way across the clearing..If Tribune's here...
就到这片空地来,如果头领在的话...
you'll push him to us.Then we'll finish him off.
你们就立即抓住他,我解决他
I am being hunted for sport,
我就是他们竞相追赶的猎物,
can you believe it? Perfectly,
你们相信吗? 好极了
would you like me to explain?
你希望让我来解释吗?
Why?
为什么?
It's a long story.
这是一个很长的故事
We have all afternoon.
我们有一下午的时间
Well, after our little adventure with the Plesiosaur...
好吧,在我们与那个蛇颈龙搏斗之后...
I returned to the Capital,to find that the old emperor,
为了去找老国王我回到了老窝,
my mentor, had died.
我的老师,已经去世了
Your mentor?
你的老师?
Isn't he the one
就是他把你驱逐出境,
who banished you to these outer territories?
所以你才到处流浪?
That would be one interpretation, yes.
如果你们偏要这么理解,是的
But the point is after he died his wife,
但是重点在于他死后他的妻子,
his trophy wife,seized the throne.
野心勃勃的妻子,掌握了王权
She's the one who wants you killed?
就是她想杀了你?
Centuria, yes.
Centuria, 是的,
She's made me the target of the game.
她把我当做游戏的靶子
Whoever catches me,dead or alive, wins.
任何人抓到我,或是我的尸体,就是冠军
Why didn't she just kill you when she had the chance?
她为什么不找个机会亲自杀了你?
Because this way...
因为这种方式...
she can humiliate Tribune first.
可以先羞辱头领一番
I can understand her fearing me as a political rival...
我可以理解她把我当做王权争夺者...
but to hunt me for sport...
但是把我作为游戏的靶子...
that's more than a lizard can bear.
这是我所无法忍♥受的
Well it's nice to know you draw the line somewhere.
噢,真高兴还有你无法忍♥受的
You know, killing is in our nature.
你知道,杀戮是我们族群的本性
Pulling the wings off flies that's a human pursuit.
盲目地慈悲为怀那是你们人类的追求
Oh yes of course it is.
喔,是的,当然是
We don't have time to quibble.
我们没有时间讨论这个
The lizards will find he treehouse eventually.
其他的蜥蜴人迟早都会找到树屋来
If you've led those lizards here.
那也是你把他们引到树屋来的
Where are Challenger and Veronica?
查林杰和维罗妮卡去哪了?
They should be back by now.
他们也该回来了
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
As soon as I get my breath back
只要我能喘过气来
Oh that was close.
它离我们太近了
If they ever show up here those lizards...
如果他们找到这里,那些蜥蜴人...
are bound to be bad tempered.
就要倒大霉了
Boosting the power to the electric fence
把电网打开,
should slow them down.
可以争取点时间
Very impressive.
真是太好了
Why are we helping Tribune?
我们为什么要帮头领?
Good question.
这个问题好
If my experience is anything to go
如果我的经验没有错的话
by Centuria deserves her revenge
那个Centuria应该复仇
You two saying we should throw him out
你们俩是说要把他扔出去,
to be hunted like a fox?
完全不管他的死活?
This isn't our fight.
这不关我们的事
Think again Malone, it is now.
说错现在是我们的战斗了
Hello up there!
上面的人听着!
Send out Tribune!
快把头领交出来!
Glad you could throw them off the trail Tribune.
真高兴你没告诉他们上来的路
Give us the lizard! We know you don't want him.
把头领交出来!我知道你们要他也没有用
Tribune's not here!
头领不在这儿!
Try and get around that you slugs!
快滚,快离开这,一群笨蛋!
Can't you keep your big mouth shut?
你就不能闭上你的大嘴巴吗?
Nice shot Marguerite.
打得好,玛格丽特
Take that reptile!
去死吧,大笨蛋!
Shut it.
闭上你的嘴
We're going to need more ammo.
我们需要更多的子弹
You call that a game?
你们叫这个游戏?
We take our games very seriously.
我们对待游戏非常认真
Nothing like the imminent possibility of death
没有人会对可能掉小命
to focus the mind.
多做想法
Well we could just wait and...
我们只能在这里等...
maybe it will leave through boredom or hunger.
也许一会它饿了或烦了就走了
No telling how long that'll take.
不知道还要等多长时间
So stupid getting separated from my rifle.
太愚蠢了,我出来怎么忘了带枪呢
But I did have to use
不过还好
both hands to examine the specimen.
我有双手还是可以检查样本
Its okay I understand.
没事的,我明白
Maybe you could kill it with your knife?
也许可以用你的刀杀死它?
What if I miss?
如果失败了怎么办?
Then we're stuck up here with no weapon at all.
我们只能藏在这里,没有任何武器
I'm open to suggestions.
我只是随便说说
He set us up again.
他又陷害我们一次
Oh Marguerite what are friends for.
喔,玛格丽特,朋友是干什么的
Go crawl back under whatever rock it was you came from.
我建议你从哪来的就滚回哪里去
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表