剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
lightning strikes a terrible turbulence...
然后是闪电 强烈的气流颠簸
wind tore through the cabin like a hurricane...
气流像龙♥卷♥风♥一样不停地撕扯着船舱
dragging out my crew one after another.
把我的船员一个一个拖了出去
Forgive me, I...
请原谅
I still heard their screams.
我还记得他们的尖叫
Sounds like the storm our balloon when through ...
记得我们坐热气球第一次来高原时
when we first came to the plateau.
遇到过的风暴
That's was no fun at all.
现在回想起来
As I remember.
一点也不有趣
This is getting us nowhere.
这火堆也没什么用
This fire isn't going to do us any good unless Malone can...
就算马龙能看到火堆
fly that thing back here. Highly unlikely.
除非马龙能把那东西飞过来 几乎不可能
That's exactly my point. I don'twant to waste anymore time...
我就是这意思 我要去找找看
if it is the slightest chance Malone might had crash somewhere downwind.
万一马龙把飞船坠毁了
I doubted the airship is crashed...
我怀疑飞船已经坠毁了
If captain Askwith's assessment of the damages is correct...
如果Askwith船长对损坏程度估计的没错
it's much more likely to just drift it down to earth...
这时候它应该刚落到地面不久
as it loses hydrogen.
因为氢气泄露
And why didn't the good captain stay on board?
为什么伟大的船长不留在船上?
The captain told us...
他不是跟我们说了吗
when his ship did close to the ground he saw his chance and took it
飞船接近地面的时候 他看到了生存的希望
rather than coming down on the water I think that shows initiative.
并抓住了机会而不至于落水 我觉得这是本能
This isn't helping Malone. No, you are right.
这帮不了马龙 说得对
And the wind was taken the airship to the west...
风把飞船吹向西边
if it's lost enough hydrogen...
如果它失去足够的氢气
I expect we find it setteled into a basin...
我希望能在丘陵间的盆地找到他们
among the foothills no too far from here.
离这儿不会太远
I'm ready. I feel it's my duty to help.
我准备好了 我觉得我也有责任帮忙
Oh!
噢!
What is it? I...
怎么了? 我...
bumped my head as I jumped of the ladder...
我从楼梯跳下来时撞到了头
I'm still a little dizzy I'm afraid.
我恐怕还是有点头晕
You go on ahead I'll take the captain back to the treehouse.
你们先走 我先扶船长回树屋
Fine, we'll see you there. I'm going with you.
好吧 我们在那儿见 我跟你一起
Completely unnecessary.
完全没必要
And what do you plan if that T-Rex comes back for a second round?
要是那个暴龙再出现 你打算怎么办?
I'll reason with her.
我就跟她理论
We could be home before the summer is over.
夏天结束前我们就可以回家了
You really think that ship can get you all the way back to London?
你真认为那只飞船能带你们回伦敦?
If it's still in one piece.
只要它还没散架
And can get us off the plateau maybe out to the coast...
而且能把我们带出高原到海岸
I wonder if London is changed.
不知道伦敦变没变
You sure have. Oh, really?
你可是变了 是吗?
I don't think you smiled for the first three months you were here.
你到这儿的前三个月 我不觉得你笑过
Unless you were looking at a dinosaur.
除了看着恐龙时
Well, there were difficult times.
嗯 那时我们很困难
People who trusted me with their lives were facing certain death.
一些用生命信任我的人正面临死亡
But don't you worry about Malone? he'll be fine.
还担心马龙吗?他不会有事的
You've changed yourself over this past two years you know.
知道吗 这两年来你也变了很多
I have?
我有吗?
If we had found a way out the plateau...
要是我们两年前就找到了离开高原的路
two years ago would you have come with us?
你会跟我们走吗?
No!
不会
Now, if you could come back to London...
现在 如果你能回到伦敦
and help me organize a better equipped expedition back to the plateau...
并帮我组织一个装备更好的探险队回来
What will your answer be?
你会怎么回答?
Looks like you are right. I has, of course.
看来你说的没错 那当然了
That's odd.
真是奇怪
It doesn't seem to be much damage for the storm or otherwise.
飞船似乎不像是受到风暴的损坏
I just wanted to know Malone made it through the landing unwounded.
我只想知道它落地的时候马龙没有受伤
Down... Veronica, run.
蹲下 维罗妮卡 快跑
There must be a Pterodactyl colony nesting nearby.
这儿附近肯定有翼龙的群落
Run!
快跑!
Malone?
马龙?
We hope we are not disturbing you.
希望我们没打扰你
He is not here!
他不在这里!
Where else could he'll be?
他还能在哪?
What happened to Malone?
马龙怎么了?
We looked everywhere.
我们到处都找过了
There are no tracks leading away from the landing site.
降落的四周一个脚印都没有
There's no sign of Malone ever have been on the cabin.
更奇怪的是 船舱里也没有马龙的影子
What about the Pterodactyls?
会不会跟翼龙有关?
If they have attacked Malone anywhere near the airship...
就算马龙在飞船附近被翼龙袭击
there would been some sign of struggle.
也应该留下挣扎的痕迹才对
Veronica, I'm sorry but what if he was lifted straight into the air.
维罗妮卡很抱歉 或许他被叼到空中的呢
Malone would fought...
马龙会反抗
I would found blood. I would found something.
我也会找到血迹 我会发现些什么
I hope I'm not out of line but...
请原谅我的多嘴
what if your friend tried to board my ship and failed.
是不是你们的朋友想登上飞船而没有成功
You mean fell off.
你说摔下来
It could be somewhere between the clearing and the foothills.
那可能在空地和丘陵之间的某个地方
Depending on the altitude of the airship at the time he could still be alive.
根据那时飞船的高度 他也许还活着
I've got to find him.
我去找他
Veronica you can't search that far from the treehouse at night.
维罗妮卡 天已经很黑了 你不能去离树屋那么远的地方
He's out there all alone.
他身边一个人也没有
What if he has a broken leg a fractured ankle or something.
万一摔断了腿 或扭伤了脚怎么办?
Veronica at first light, we'll all go.
维罗妮卡 等天一亮 我们都去
Now we want the same if you were out there.
你在那里我们也会很着急的
Just a suggestion mind you but...
提个建议
The search for your friend may go faster if we conducted it from the air.
如果我们从空中找你们的朋友会更快
If Malone is sick we can't afford to waste time.
如果马龙受了伤我们不能耽误时间了
But we could split up.
但我们可以分头行动
A two of us can start searching immediately.
两个人马上出发去找马龙
The rest of you could help captain Askwith to lighten the ship.
其他人帮Askwith船长给飞船减重
So it becomes a airborne one and then assist in the search
这样它就能起飞来帮助找人
Then it's settled!
就这么办!
And once we find Malone the good captain will fly us home.
一旦我们找到马龙 好船长就可以带我们飞回家
And we'll all live happily ever after.
我们都会过上幸福生活
Nothing will please me more.
那就再好不过了
You'd done an splendid job of tightening the ship.
我想说你系的绳子非常不错
Oh the landing winches were fully operational...
所有的降落绞盘都没有问题
In fact I was surprised that...
说实话 我很难相信
what little storm damages there appear to be.
你的飞船遭到暴风雨的袭击如此轻微
We threw out all the damaged equipment to minimize weight...
为了减重 我们只好扔掉被损坏的设备
and increase lift. It must have been horrible.
就是这样 那一定很可怕
Birds of a feather, huh?
一丘之貉 哈?
Well in this case dsungaripteridaes of a feather
在这种情况下它只有一个下场
well, not that they have feathers they...
好吧 倒不是它的羽毛
don't have feathers.
它们没有羽毛
After you.
你先请
Oh, that's a certain homey charm.
哦 这有温馨的感觉
(Not certain), though You flew in one?
但也不错了 你一个人开它么?
as passenger or a crew?
是乘客还是成员?
Oh, more as a stowaway, actually.
哦 我是偷偷溜上去的
Long story.
说来话长
Looks like half the instrumentation is missing,
看起来一半设备都没了
no wonder the ship it's uncontrollable.
难怪飞船失去控制
We only kept what was necessary to fly...
我们只留下飞行必须的
all that's already been stripped of all that excess weight...
是吗?可是你把该扔的都扔了
How do we get off the ground again?
我们怎么再让它起飞?
No, this ship has four engines
不 这个飞船有四个发动机
the two engines in the stern, are capable of propelling it forward.
船尾的两个发动机提供向前的动力
So what I propose if that we take
所以 我建议我们
The out board motors of the gondola...
把外侧的两个发动机卸下来
Let be enough to offset our weight...
它们能抵消我们的重量吗?
two three hundred and fifty horsepower inches...
两个三百五十马力的发动机
at a power ratio zero point three...
我们按每磅零点三马力的比例计算
horsepower per pound that's...
就是说总重量是
two and a third ton...
二又三分之一吨♥
plus the extra fuel and oil so...
再加上额外需要的燃料机油
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表