剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Professor?
教授?
Fascinating.
这个更有趣
Professor Challenger?
查林杰教授?
What is it?
什么事?
Can't you see I'm trying to concentrate?
没看见我正在思考吗?
Yes, yes,
是的,是的,
but the Empress Centuria has demanded ...
但是Centuria女王要求...
to see a demonstration by the end of the day.
今天晚上就要见到结果
Really?
真的?
Yes those were her orders.
是的,这可是她的命令
Sometimes these things...
有的时候这种事...
take their own sweet time,
需要一定的时间
you tell her that.
你这样告诉她
Well she won't like it.
真的,她不喜欢拖延
You can't just schedule science like a railroad.
你不能安排科学的进程如同计划修铁路一样
Can I tell her that we're ordering supplies?
难道不能告诉她说我们正在准备材料吗?
Tell her anything you wish.
你喜欢就去告诉他们吧
Good, good, good
好的好的,
what supplies will you need sir?
还需要些什么材料吗,先生?
Damn it man.
见鬼,
Sulfur Oh, yes.
硫磺 哦,是的
Charcoal. Yes, yes, yes.
木炭粉 是的,是的,是的
And you know...
你知道...
supplies.
都是原料
Right yes good supplies
哦,是的很好,原料
yes, yes, yes.
是的,是的,是的
We'll have a better chance after dark.
我们等到天黑之后再行动
Till then we better stay out of sight.
在那之前我们最好先躲起来
I predict this will be the start of a wonderful friendship.
我相信这将是我们友情的良好开端
I'd like that.
我也相信
You've done very well for yourself.
你做的很好了
I know how hard it can be for a woman in power.
我知道拥有权力的女人的艰难
With you at my right hand,
有你作为我的左膀右臂
there are no limits to what I could achieve.
我的前面就没有任何阻碍了
That's true.
一定会的
The things we could share,
我们可以共同分享
once I have the Professor's formula.
如果教授可以研究出配方
Challenger says these things take time.
查林杰说这需要一定的时间
Science is so unpredictable.
科学具有不可预见性
You're too soft.
你太心软了
It's a human failing.
这正是人性的弱点
This coffee is cold get another pot.
这壶咖啡凉了,再去换一壶
Your smile is most charming Marguerite...
你的微笑非常迷人,玛格丽特...
but you must learn to use the whip as well.
但你必须学会使用鞭子
You've handled one before?
你过去曾经用过?
Your friend is handsome enough, for a human.
你的朋友很有男子气概,作为人类而言
Lord Roxton has many attractive qualities.
罗斯顿勋爵还有许多迷人的特质
I thought that this was practice.
我还以为只是练习
He tried to kill me.
他差点杀了我,
Why are they trying to kill each other?
为什么要自相残杀?
Not kill simply trying to injure their opponents...
没办法,他们只是想让对手受伤...
weaken them for tomorrows games.
减小他们明天格斗中的胜算
Charming.
可怜
What's all this talking?
你们在说些什么?
We were discussing strategy.
我们在讨论战略
Strategy?
战略?
There's no strategy...
这里没有战略...
when your opponents down you finish him off.
只要把对手打倒或杀了对手
Right.
是的
Eh ...
嗯...
it's a dog eat dog world.
这是一个弱肉强食的世界
How very human of you Lord Roxton.
你太善良了,罗斯顿勋爵
This is promising sir?
是不是快要成功了,先生?
Sir?
先生?
Grind some more charcoal.
再去碾一些木炭粉
Right. How long will it take to...
好,还需要多长时间...
well, fine tune the experiment?
才能见到最终的结果?
As long as it takes.
耐心等待吧
The Empress insists on seeing a demonstration tonight.
女王坚持要今天晚上看到最后的结果
Whatever.
没问题
Very good sir.
那太好了,先生
Wait a minute,
等一下
Potassium Nitrate.That's it...
一定是硝酸钾,那是...
the third ingredient. It reacts with the oxygen...
第三种原料当它与氧发生反应...
which feeds the explosion.
就会产生剧烈爆♥炸♥
It's a white powder.
那是一种白色的粉末
Oh, yes, yes, yes.
哦,是的,是的,是的
Centuria wants a demonstration...
Centuria想要最终的结果...
we'll give her a demonstration.
我们就给她
Lord Roxton ...
罗斯顿勋爵...
you have shown us something quite surprising ...
你居然舍命...
by saving the life of Tribune.
去救头领,令我感到太惊讶了
I did? What of it?
我做了? 那又怎么了?
Apparently without a thought of the risk to yourself.
你当时并没有想到你自己的安危
Oh,Lord Roxton is full of surprises.
哦,罗斯顿勋爵他身上充满了惊奇
As am I.
我也是这样
I'm curious to see if your tactics work in combat.
我很想知道你们在格斗中会用什么战略
I can assure you from my own experience they do.
我曾经有很多的经验,会有效的
Experience with humans.
那都是对付人类的经验
I fear in the heat of battle...
我恐怕这样的战斗中...
a lizard could easily forget his teammate.
蜥蜴人会很容易忽略自己的同伴
So I have a plan.
所以我有个计划,
You and your teammate...
你和你的同伴...
Tribune, will be chained together.
头领,必须连在一起
Your tactics will be put to a stern test.
你的战略即将面临严峻的挑战
Good luck.
祝你好运
What do you think that is?
你觉得这是什么?
Judging by the smell it's a beer wagon.
根据它的气味,是辆啤酒车。
We can't wait any longer.
我们不能再等下去了
We've got to get the others.
必须马上找到他们
Let's hope the beer wagon hasn't proved to be too popular.
希望我们能顺利地马上找到他们
Come with me.
跟我过来
Hold the top one.
上面那些
Challenger, I'd buy you a drink
查林杰,我可以请你喝一杯
but we better get moving.
但我们现在必须走了
But which way?
哪一边呢?
Move along you worm,
动作快一点,你这笨蛋
back to your dungeon.
回到你的地牢里去
Dungeon that sounds promising.
地牢,可能是那个地方
Tomorrow you'll be fighting for your Empress' glory.
记住,明天你必须为女王的荣誉而战
Get up you worthless dog.
快起来,你这只卑微的狗。
Roxton!
罗斯顿!
How can you eat that slop?
你怎么能吃得下去?
Big day tomorrow,
明天是个大日子,
you'll need all your strength...
你需要尽你的全力...
teammate.
同伴
Don't you start.
不要惹我
Roxton is that you?
罗斯顿是你吗?
Challenger? What are you doing here?
查林杰? 你怎么会在这里?
Where's Marguerite?
玛格丽特在哪?
Doing just fine as usual.
跟往常一样很好
That woman's resourcefulness
这个女人的足智多谋
is an inspiration to us all.
给我们出了一个难题
Oh it certainly gives us something to think about.
是,这真是值得我们思考的问题
You all right?
你们没事吧?
Yeah I'm doing fine but you need to find Malone.
嗯,我现在没事,你们必须尽快找到马龙
Where is he?
他在哪里?
He's around here somewhere.
他就在这附近
Centuria thinks he's you Challenger,
Centuria把他当做了你,
expects him to make gunpowder.
正在逼他做炸♥药♥
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表