剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
第二季 第十三集
遗失的世界
It looks like Sage but it's not.
长得很像鼠尾草,不过不是
Well, it smells like sage to me.
闻起来也很像鼠尾草
No, Summer Savory I think.
不,我想是香薄荷
You know, there are about seven hundred varieties of the mint family?
知道吗,这里大概有七百种薄荷科植物
Seven hundred? Oh maybe more...
七百种? 也许更多...
the plant world is evolving all the time...
植物的进化跟地球上的...
like everything else on this beautiful planet of ours.
任何事物一样在持续进行
We're never going to finish this list.
所以我们永远不能找完所有植物
Oh, of course we are.
噢,我们当然不行
And don't you forget the benefits of a well stocked medicine cabinet.
不过我们都清楚药品齐全的药箱有多大好处
Anything on here for sore feet?
里面有治脚疼的药吗?
Yeah, your oil of cloves is good for that I think.
当然,我认为可以用野丁香敷一下
Which of course we don't have yet.
但药箱里头还没有这种药
No, you just rest.I'll go and look around.
是没有,你先休息 我去周围找找
I'll fill these canteens.Don't wander too far.
我来装药箱,记住,别走太远
I'll stay on my guard.
我自己会小心
If we didn't go around beating ourselves up every day...
我们要不是每天把自己累得半死...
we wouldn't need all these lotions and potions.
根本用不着这些乱七八糟的草药
Sage, the wisest of all plants.
鼠尾草,草药的精华
How bad is he hurt?
他伤得重吗?
Bad enough.
很严重
He's old, we have to take him.
他老了,带他回去
No.Pakim.
不,Pakim
What? We still have time.
怎么了? 我们还有时间
No we don't.It's getting late.
没有了,天快黑了
Let's reset the trap and go.
装好陷阱我们走
We don't have a choice Tomu. We cannot go back empty handed.
我们没有选择,Tomu.我们不能空手而归
We still have tomorrow.
明天还有机会
And if we fail again tomorrow?
明天也猎不到怎么办?
At the dawn of the last century
世纪之初
A band of explorers searched for a prehistoric world
一对探险者踏上征途,想要证明存在一个史前世界
Driven by ambition
野心的驱使
Secret desires
秘密的欲望
A thirst for adventure
对冒险的渴望
And seeking the ultimate story
并寻求最终的故事
They are befriended by an untamed beauty
他们结识了一位野性美女
Stranded in a strange and savage land
被困在一个奇怪野蛮的土地
Each day is a desperate search for a way out...
每一天都是在寻找通往现代文明的路,逃出这个...
Any sign of him?
找到他了吗?
Didn't you hear the screaming?
你没听见尖叫声?
Just the pleasant chatter of this babbling brook.
没有,只有小溪流淌的愉悦声音
Come on, get your gear, let's go.
我们走,带上工具,快
Challenger!
查林杰!
Damn him, if he doesn't stop wandering off like this.
真该死,要不是他像这样到处逛的话
What? Someone's been here.
是什么? 有人来过这儿
That's close enough.
千万别动
How nice.
天哪
You see something? No I think we're alone.
看见什么了? 没有,附近没人
That cage isn't big enough for a person.
那笼子装不下一个人
Which means whoever set it was hunting smaller game.
说明设陷阱的人想捕捉小猎物
Challenger was here all right.
可查林杰踩上了机关
Yeah, and something definitely attacked him.
对,他肯定遭到了袭击
Three people, and it doesn't look like he walked away.
三个人,看来他是被抬走的
Over here.
过来看
Why do you keep looking back? I don't.
为什么总往后看? 我没有
Yes you do.
你看了
You're afraid this man has friends and they'll come looking for him.
你害怕这人的朋友来找他
This is wrong, Pakim.
这不对,Pakim
This man is not a savage.
他不是野人
Neither are we.
我们也不是
They can't be that far ahead of us.
他们不会走太远
I hope he's still alive.
希望他还活着
Ugh.What is that smell?
这是什么味儿?
Smells like ammonia.
闻起来像氨气
It's coming from the plants.
从树上冒出来的
I wonder if Challenger...
我不知道查林杰...
got a cutting of these for his medicine chest?
有没有采集这些植物放到他药箱里头?
They went right through it.
那些人一定进去了
Well if they did they can't be human.
那他们肯定不是人
Or they held their breath. Oh!
屏住呼吸就行 噢!
Are you crazy? We've gotta go back!
你疯了吗?我们得回去
Come on!
快走!
It goes on forever, no one could survive in this.
烟雾越来越浓,没人能活着过去
Now I'm never gonna get the smell out of my hair.
我永远也洗不掉头发上的这股味儿
You know maybe it wasn't the best place for Challenger to build a windmill.
我在想,也许查林杰不该选择在这里做风车
We keep building it and the wind keeps knocking it down.
每次一做好就被风吹垮
I gotta say it's better than a two day...
应该说这起码比听他讲两天...
botany lesson from the old boy.
生物课强得多
I'll grant you that and...
我同意,而且...
Marguerite did say she'd stop singing...
玛格丽特说过...
if we got her phonograph fixed again.
如果修好留声机,她就不再唱那些可怕的歌♥了
What more could you ask for.
我们还能要求什么
Sure is beautiful.
这儿真美呀
Yep and peaceful.
是啊,而且宁静
Well I guess we know...
不用想就知道...
who makes all the noise around here.
是谁弄出这么大动静
What...?
什么...?
Who are you? It's alright...
你是谁? 没事了...
you're safe.
你很安全
You were knocked unconscious by a trap.
你被我们的陷阱打昏了
Where am I? We brought you to our village.
我在哪儿? 在我们的村子里
What about my friends? Where are they?
我的朋友呢?他们在哪儿?
Friends?
朋友?
We thought you were traveling alone.
我们以为你单独来的
No, I was with two women.
不,还有两位小姐
How long have I been unconscious?
我昏迷多久了?
Not long. Your friends can't be far away.
没多久.你的朋友不会走远
Don't worry, we'll send someone out to find them.
别担心,我们派人去找她们
We'll bring them to you.
带她们来见你
Rest,rest.
休息,休息
This is the only way we know how to survive.
这是我们活下去的唯一办法
No,
不
it isn't.
不是那样
He looks like a wise man...
他好像很有智慧...
maybe he can help us find another way.
也许他能想出别的办法
There is no other way.Don't you remember...
没别的办法,你忘了当初...
remember what it's like out there?
当初外面的样子吗?
The savages and animals will kill us all in no time.
猿人和野兽会在瞬间杀死我们
And staying here is better? Yes.
这里就很好了吗? 是的
We may live a little longer but we're all eventually going to die.
也许能多活几天,可最后一样得死
Maybe Challenger isn't even in there.
也许查林杰根本不在里面
What are you talking about?
你想说什么?
Well maybe he escaped.
也许他逃走了
Maybe he never was with them in the first place.
也许一开始他就不是被他们带走的
He's in there. I know he is.
他在里面.我知道他在里面
Oh! Not again.Veronica!
噢!又来了,维罗妮卡!
Veronica!
维罗妮卡!
You don't suppose?
你不是想?
Care to take another walk?
再去走一次吧?
It's certainly an improvement.
好像烟消云散了
At least we can see the trail again.
至少能看见脚印了
I just wish I knew where it was taking us.
这到底是什么鬼地方
And here we are safe,
在这里很安全
but if you get to close to the jungle.
不过你走进树林的话
It, It's ammonia.
是,是氨气
The poison keeps all the predators out.
毒气能驱逐野兽
This is the perfect place to live.
这里是最好的居住地
It must be a hybrid of the Strapelia Genus.
看来这是一种自身具有毒性的杂交植物
The sap is poisonousand the gas is toxic...
树汁有毒并能释放有毒的气体...
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表