剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
It still feels like murder to me.
我认为这等于杀人
But is it now we understand what's going on...
是吗?现在我们知道了真♥相♥...
most of these workers really are no more than robots.
这些工人基本是机器人
Ty and Lara have advanced beyond what they were designed to do.
Ty和Lara已经超过了当初设计的程度
You've seen it yourself.
你也看见了
But what right do we have to try and stop the Prin from getting home?
可是我们也没有权利阻止Prin回家吧?
What right do they have to destroy life,
那就有权利毁灭生命吗?
even if it was accidental?
即使是偶然产生的?
This is a very impressive operation.
你们的工程很庞大
Indeed, it takes several...
是啊,要好几吨♥的原料...
tons of aggregate to produce a few small ounces of fuel.
才能生产出几盎司的燃料
I noticed some sparkling stones in that pile of waste.
那些废弃的东西有些闪光的石头
You're welcome to as many as you like.
那些你可以随便拿
Really? You wouldn't mind if I took a couple of bags?
真的?我装两口袋,你不介意吧?
Take them all.
全拿走吧
Zirconium Silicate has decorative characteristics...
硅酸锆做装饰可以...
but serves no real purpose.
但是没有实际的用途
Zircon?
硅酸锆?
They're not diamonds?
不是钻石?
Examine their refractive index closely.
你好好看看它的折射率吧
Damn it.
见鬼
You have to show the Prin that you are...
你们必须让Prin看到...
more than just pieces of equipment.
你们已经不再是机器
But if they see we have feelings...
让他们看到我们有感情...
they'll reclaim us today instead of tomorrow.
今天就会把我们回收
Lara if you show them you're alive they have to reconsider.
Lara,他们知道你们有了生命会重新考虑的
We have to try Lara we have nothing to loose.
试试吧,Lara,不要轻易放弃
You believe you have evolved beyond your purpose.
你们认为你们已经超出了设计
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
We are your obedient workers...
我们是你的工人...
but we have discovered life.
可我们有了生命
We respond to the world around us and to each other.
我们对周围的环境产生了反应
I am Ty, this is Lara...
我叫Ty,她叫Lara...
and we're in love.
我们是相爱的
This is the meaning of life?
这就是生命的意义?
Who is your mother?
你母亲是谁?
Who is your father?
父亲是谁?
Where do you come from?
你们来自于谁?
We come from you.
我们来自于你
You created us we are your children.
你制♥造♥了我们,我们是你的孩子
No you are machines...
不,你们是机器...
nothing more.
没有生命
Can't you see,
不要否认
you may not have intended to but you gave these beings life.
也许你不是有意的,你给了他们生命
You can't just take that away.
现在不能再夺走
Tomorrow all of these machines will be reclaimed...
明天所有的这些机器都要被回收...
our lives depend on it.
事关我们的生命
You will not stop us.
你们不要阻止我们
Your visit is now over...
访问结束了...
time to go.
马上离开
I can't believe we're just going to walk away from this.
我们不能就这样一走了之
We're not, what do you say Challenger?
没错,怎么办,查林杰?
Do you want to make a fight of it?
跟他们硬来吗?
Not particularly, but it seems they've left us little choice.
我不想打,可是没有别的办法
It's murder pure and simple.
这简直就是杀人,货真价实的谋杀
And what you're considering could well be suicide remember the Prin...
你们这种想法简直就是自杀,别忘了Prin...
are fighting for their lives as well.
也在为生命而战
Whose side are you on?
你站在哪边?
Moral quandaries are not exactly my strong suit but...
我本来不愿意管这种事...
even I now we can't just walk away from this.
可是我们确实不能一走了之
Your call.
说得好
That is far enough.
就到这儿吧
You're not walking us all the way home?
不一直送我们到家?
Here are your weapons...
这是你们的武器...
do not return.
不要回来
Where's our ammunition?
子弹哪去了?
It is safe now.
这里很安全
I say we take them out now shorten our odds a little.
现在把他们干掉,能省许多事
Without bullets? Who needs them?
可没有子弹 谁要子弹?
Ha, ha, once a boy scout.
哈哈,不愧当过童子军
Oh I was prepared before Baden-Powell invented the little blighters.
那是当然,这是我多年养成的习惯
Listen to me...
听我说...
we can't let them take our lives away.
不能让他们夺走生命
We have to stand up and fight.
必须起来反抗
Come on don't be afraid to let your feelings show.
不要再隐藏我们的感情
What can we do? We can destroy the ship...
怎么反抗? 把飞船摧毁...
if we destroy the ship they can't use us to run it.
飞船毁了,他们就不需要我们了
But we can't even see it.
可我们看不见
I'll take care of that. As soon as you see it attack.
这个交给我,它一出现就攻击
I don't know about you but I will be glad to retire.
我现在的想法就是早点退休
Not a single bullet fired.
不费一枪一弹
Maybe now we'll have the element of surprise.
现在可以搞个突然袭击了
Well a couple of these might not hurt as back up.
把他们的武器借来用一用
No! You'll back up in a real hurry if you touch that!
不!它会把你电的跳起来
Is that you zero?
是你吗,零号♥?
It is a violation of your operational directive to kill.
要知道,杀人违反你的操作指令
Then don't force me to do it
那就别逼我杀你
Your circuits will overload.
你的电路被重载
Your entire processing network will shut down in seconds.
你的处理系统将在几秒钟内关闭
If I retire, you're retiring with me.
我休息了,你跟我一起休息
There it is let's go!
出现了!进攻!
Destroy the spaceship!
摧毁飞船!
No one gets through!
谁也不许过去!
Hold your fire!
别开枪!
Tell the trustees to drop their weapons.
告诉工头放下武器
How long do you think you can survive without energy cells?
没有能量源,你们支持得了多久?
You need us as much as we need you.
我需要你们,你们也需要我
Destroy the ship!
摧毁飞船!
What the devil's going on?
这是怎么回事?
Your interference has caused a riot.
你们的干涉引起了暴♥乱♥
If we destroy the ship the Prin won't need us.
毁掉飞船他就不需要我们了
If you destroy the spaceship our atmosphere will kill the Prin.
毁掉飞船,我们的大气会毒死Prin
Better them then us.
让他们死
That sounds familiar.
这话好耳熟
Killing the Prin is no solution.
杀了他也不是办法
Yes it is. Attack!
是办法,进攻!
Stop!
停下!
All right enough!
都停下!
Now back away!
退后!
Now!
现在
Fair game Ty,
公平竞赛
I don't miss.
比枪法
You supply the means to kill me...
你给他杀我的武器...
and you would now kill to save my life?
又要杀死他来救我?
Come on Ty put the gun down.
别乱来,Ty,把枪放下
But you told us to rise up against them!
是你们让我们起来反抗的!
Fight for our freedom you said!
你们说反抗就有自♥由♥!
It's not quite that simple. We...
事情没那么简单,我们...
misread the situation.
不了解情况
But they're going to kill us. No they're not.
可我们会死的 不会的
No one's going to die.
不会有人死
I give you my word.
我保证
We can work it out.
我们一起想办法
Come on Ty you have to trust us.
相信我们
You will all surrender understood.
全部举手投降,懂吗?
Let her go.
放她走
The workers must complete the project.
工人必须完成任务
All who resist will be retired.
反抗就得去退休
This is no solution.
这不是办法
The project must be completed, understood.
任务必须完成,懂吗?
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表