剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
第二季 第二集
遗失的世界
Very nice.
太棒了。
It's a cocoon.
这是茧啊。
Look at this
看看这个。
Lepidoptera Praegrandis Nigrum if I'm not mistaken.
鳞翅目Praegrandis Nigrum如果我没弄错的话。
Challenger?
查林杰?
The treehouse is this way.
树屋在这个方向。
This Praegrandis would make an extraordinary specimen,
这种昆虫是一种极其特别的物种。
the wingspan of over two feet now.
它近在咫尺。
Were almost out of food and ammunition.
我们快弹尽粮绝了。
Why not leave the bug hunting until the next trip.
为什么不把这虫子狩猎留在下次探险呢。
The women were expecting us home yesterday.
女士们希望我们昨天就能回去。
Where is your scientific curiosity?
我们的科学好奇心去哪儿了?
Those women can look after themselves.
女士们能照顾她们自己。
You know Malone,I've a good mind to leave him.
你知道吗马龙,我真想就这么丢下他了。
Do you think he'd notice.
你觉得他会注意到么。
Ahhhhhhhhhh
啊.......
Ahhhhh
啊...
Why didn't I think of that?
为什么我没想到那个?
Put your head up
把你头抬起来。
We've got to get him back to the tree-house. These gashes look pretty deep.
我们必须把他弄回树屋去,这些伤口看上去很深。
We won't make it that far if we can't stop the bleeding.
我们走不了那么远,那时候血早就流干了。
At the dawn of the last century
在世纪之初
A band of explorers searched for a prehistoric world
一队冒险家出发去证明史前世界的存在
Driven by ambition
野心的驱使。
Secret desires
秘密的欲望
A thirst for adventure
冒险的渴望。
And seeking the ultimate story
并寻求最终的故事
They are befriended by an untamed beauty
他们结识了一位野性美女
Stranded in a strange and savage land
被困在一个奇怪野蛮的土地
Each day is a desperate search for a way out...
每一天都绝望的寻找一个出路逃出这个...
It would be all right
别担心,不会有事的。
Does your comrade still live?
你们的朋友还活着?
Yes he's badly hurt.
是的,他伤的很重。
What about your friend?
你的朋友呢?
Alive barely.
还没死,很幸运。
He needs attention right away.
赶快处理一下伤口。
There's nothing we can do for him here. We have to get him home.
我们没有药,必须先带他回家。
Our village is near. We have people skilled in healing.
我们的村子就在附近,有医生可以为他疗伤。
Lead the way
带路吧。
Building a shower?
在洗淋浴吗?
I'm trying to fix the hydraulic system on the elevator.
你知道我正在试着修水压系统,还这么说。
Isn't it Malone's turn to do maintenance?
不是该马龙做的吗?
I'm tired of waiting.
我不想再拖。
No no no no no…don't fall into that trap.
不不不...别掉进他的陷阱。
What trap?
什么陷阱?
As soon as there's a dirty job to be done the men magically disappear.
每次只要一有倒霉的活,他们保证溜之大吉。
I really don't mind.
我倒不介意。
What is this?
这是什么?
One of Malone's shirts.
马龙的一件衬衫。
Aren't you the least bit worried about them?
你就一点不替他们担心吗?
They said they were going to be back yesterday.
他们说昨天就能回来。
I bet they found something far more exciting than household maintenance.
也许他们发现了比做体力活更有趣的事情。
Wait here.
先放下。
You've got to help him.
请帮帮他。
We were told that you had people who...
我们听说这村子里有人...
These men stood by our warriors in a battle with the raptor.
我们的人和食肉龙搏斗,他曾出手相救。
Take this man to my quarters I will see to him myself.
把这个男的带到我的寝宫,我会照顾他。
Welcome them
欢迎他们。
Thank you
谢谢。
honor them.
款待他们。
Seems to have gone awfully well don't you think?
一切都还顺利对吗?
I'm going to look for them.
我去找他们。
You can do whatever you want.
你可以呆在这。
Look Challengers probably got them chasing after some
听着,一定是查林杰让他们去追
rare revolting insect with a hundred and fourteen legs.
某个长1♥1♥4♥条腿的虫子。
Or they're lost.
或者迷路了。
They'll find their way,they usually do.
他们会找到路,我保证。
Okay,
好吧,
you can stay here,
你可以留下,
by yourself.
不过你得独自一人了。
No I better come with you.
不,我最好跟你一起走。
We should stick together.
我们应该集体行动。
No bones were broken he was lucky.
幸好他的骨头没断。
Where am I?
我在哪?
It's all right George you're in good hands.
别担心乔治,这里很安全。
Don't worry - he will recover.
放心吧,他不会有事的。
Fruit?
水果?
Eat.
吃吧。
Drink.
喝水。
It was a long haul with that stretcher.
谢谢,我的确累坏了。
Would you like to bathe?.
想洗个澡吗?
Have your muscles rubbed with oil.
它可以让你消除疲劳。
Maybe later.
也许等一会儿。
Anything you like.
随时都行。
Just ask.
没错。
Where are the men of the village?
男人们都在哪?
There are no men.
这儿没男人。
None?
没有?
No, there never have been.
对,从没有过。
里面全是女人没有男人。
我听说有个叫亚马逊的有名部落,
We have been called that name,by people we have met in battle.
就是我们这个部落,别人都这么叫我们。
Have you ever heard the term Aiorporta?
你听过这个吗,Aiorporta?
That sounds like fun.
听起来好像很有趣。
Is it?
是什么?
It's Greek.
是希腊语。
Oh
哦。
It was what the Scythians called the Amazons.
是斯基泰人对亚马逊人的称呼。
We'll be back.
我们一会儿再来。
Man killers?
男人杀手?
The Scythian legend said the Amazons kept men for one purpose only
相传亚马逊人留下男人只为一个目的,
procreation.
繁衍后代。
You say it like it's a bad thing Malone.
我以为多糟呢马龙.
Then they slaughtered them along with all the male babies.
然后杀了他们,还有所有的男婴。
Our society isn't based on a hatred of men.
我们的信条不是要女人仇视男人。
It's based on a desire to exalt women.
而是唤醒所有女人,
Let them be all they can be without having to depend upon men.
让她们主宰自己的命运,不再依靠男人而活。
You certainly don't need men of medicine. I can attest to that.
我可以证明你肯定不需要一个男医生。
There are young girls in the village. Who fathered them?
但谁又是那些女婴的父亲?
We regularly join together with men from villages for celebration
我们常邀请附近村落的男人来这儿狂欢,
babies often result.
婴儿们有的是机会。
And what happens to the male babies?
要是生下男婴怎么办?
Men raise the male children we raise the female
那就交回男人抚养,我们只要女婴。
we don't kill babies Mr. Malone.
我们从来不伤害婴儿,马龙先生。
We believe in celebrating life not destroying it.
我们追求的是美好而不是毁灭。
Much like our custom of educating boys and girls at separate schools.
这就像我们那儿专门接收男子或女子的学校。
And we all know what a big success that has been.
我们也知道他们办的很成功。
We're not saying that everyone must live this way.
我不是要每个人都这样生活,
Our way is best for us.
但它最适合我们。
Quite so.What is fascinating is the world's infinite variety of customs.
说得对,世界的迷人之处就在于它有不尽相同的文化。
If you are typical of the men of your tribe.
如果你们那的男人都跟你一样,
I'm sure your women must be very satisfied.
相信你们的女人一定很满足。
Yes well speaking only for myself of course.
是的,哦当然,我在发表个人意见。
One does try to be fair.
人们试图公平公正,
But no society is perfect of course.
然而当然没有社会是完美无缺的。
I think your friend needs more time to recover.
你们的朋友还需要休养几天。
If you have no further questions?
或者你还有其它的问题要问?
No please.
没有。
Yuck
讨厌。
Shhhhh
嘘嘘嘘。
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表