剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Be my guest.
请便吧
I'll come with you. No, you stay here...
我也去 不,你呆在这儿...
I'd like to do something for you for a change.
我希望能为你们做点什么
I'm sure I can think of something.
我确定我想起了什么
I'm sure I can think of something.
我的确是,想起了什么
Starting to sound like Marguerite there.
像玛格丽特的语气
Ned, you're jealous.
内德,你在吃醋
Jealous? Of what?
吃醋?因为什么?
Of lost and lonely bulging with muscles Alex?
那个跟伙伴失散的倒霉蛋Alex?
Alex!
Alex!
What happened? I fell...
你怎么了? 我摔倒了...
I'm sorry.
对不起
Do you think it's broken? Oh!I don't know.
骨折了吗? 噢!不知道
Can you put weight on it? I don't think so.
能站起来吗? 我想不能
Great, it looks like we're stuck out here in the open after all.
很好,看来今天得冒险在这儿扎营了
Challenger!
查林杰!
You have to come up here.
你还是上来吧
No, I'll have my lunch down here.
我想在下面吃
No you won't.
不,不可以
Look at this. The creature was here.
你看这个,那怪物上来过
No Marguerite, Alex was.
不,玛格丽特,是Alex
What?
什么?
I really do apologize.
我实在很过意不去
These things happen Alex.
别自责了Alex
Look.
快看
What the hell is that?
那是什么?
Stay where you are!
你不要过来!
Ned?
内德?
Alex!
Alex!
Sorry Lord Roxton,
抱歉约翰
but guns are not the weapons we fear.
枪不是我们害怕的武器
Veronica, Malone? Are you all right?
维罗妮卡, 马龙,没事吧?
Yeah,
没事
where's Alex?
Alex在哪?
Alex was one of them. What?
他们是同类 什么
Those things felt as if they were made of stone.
那两个人就像是石头做的
Alex isn't like that.
可Alex不是
Veronica I saw his hand glow red hot.
维罗妮卡我看见他的手在燃烧
He was the creature we saw at the treehouse...
他就是那晚光临树屋的人...
and he led us into this ambush.
也是他让我们中了埋伏
Whatever those things are.
他们是什么人?
Why did they bring us here?
为什么抓我们来这儿?
Whatever they want they better hurry up and ask...
不管是什么目的,他们最好快点出现...
cause we are going to cook in here!
我要向他们问个明白!
Are you sure those handprints on the balcony railing were Alex's?
你确定阳台扶手上的手印是Alex的?
What other explanation can there be?
除了他还有谁?
Let's just hope we can find the other's ...
最好能尽快...
in time to warn them. Professor Challenger!
通知他们几个 查林杰教授!
Alex what happened?
Alex,出什么事了?
We were ambushed by the same creatures that attacked your experiment.
我们都被那晚的怪兽袭击了
What happened to our friends?
我们的朋友在哪?
They took them to a cave. I can show you where it is.
他们被抓进了山洞,我带你们去
I'm sure you can. How did you get away?
我还有个问题,你是怎么逃脱的?
We all had to run, I guess I was lucky.
我比较幸运,我甩掉了他们
I guess you were.
你的确很幸运
Just give me a minute to get my breath back and...
给我一分钟时间让我先缓口气...
then you can show us where they went.
然后你带我们去那个山洞
I was so worried about you.
我一直在担心你
You were?
真的吗?
Well you must know how you make me feel?
你不知道我在喜欢你吗?
I must?
你有吗?
Well if you don't I'll have to show you.
你不知道?那我来告诉你
Do something to take your breath away.
我们不要再约束自己了
Marguerite I think I might have miscalculated.
玛格丽特,我想我可能轻敌了
Well done Marguerite.
干得好,玛格丽特
If he's hurt the others, his breath won't be the only thing I take away.
他要是对他们做了什么,我第一个杀了他
Whoever or whatever you are, we want the truth.
不管你是什么人,我们只想知道真♥相♥
What have you done to our friends?
我们的朋友到底在哪?
And however did you obtain that journal I gave to Lionel Holt?
还有,你怎么会有我送给Holt的日记本?
You don't understand surface dwellers.
你们地面上的人还不明白吗
You are not in control.
你们并不处于统治地位
I spent over a year perfectingthat alloy for my accumulator.
我花了一年来完善组成蓄力器的合金
It will withstand even molten lava.
它甚至能经住熔岩的温度
We're wasting our time Challenger.
别浪费时间了查林杰
There's a trail of footprints that we can follow,
我们可以跟着他们一路上留下的脚印走
we don't need him.
我们并不需要他
Your alloy needs more work Professor.
你的合金还需要改进,教授
Any theories on what these creatures are?
书上有没有这类人种的记载?
Trolls, Tommyknockers, Kobolds. They're all mythological creatures
洞窟人,矿山矮人,还有地灵人,都是传说中
of the underworld.
生活在地下的人种
Lionel Holt, he believed that those myths were based on fact.
但Lionel Holt,他相信那些传说是有依据的
Why are they after us?
他们为什么找上我们?
Now that is a very good question.
是啊,我也在想这个
I don't like thelook of that rope.
我可不喜欢那条绳子
I don't like the look of his head.
我不喜欢他的脑袋
Don't even think about tying us up.
你休想把我们捆起来
We need water.
我们想喝水
根本就听不懂我们的话
算了吧马龙,他们的石头脑袋
Maybe he'll understand this.
也许他会明白这个
Water.
水
Water.
水
Malone remember? When we went swimming yesterday.
记得吗马龙,昨天游泳的时候
And Alex didn't.
Alex没游
Heat expands and cold contracts...
我怎么没想到热胀冷缩...
elementary physics. Challenger would be proud.
最基本的原理,查林杰一定会为我骄傲的
Well I really cracked him up.
我真的把他毁灭了吗?
Oh Malone, save it for your journals.
别忘了写进你的文章里
Alright, we've got two of them coming around the bend.
好吧,等你们两个到拐角处
I'll get them both with my canteen.
我就用水浇他们
Oh, sorry.
哦,抱歉
You're alive.
你们还活着
Not if we don't keep moving.
现在说还为之过早
Yeah, Veronica's right, we can trade notes back at the treehouse.
维罗妮卡说得对,我们还是赶快回树屋去
这些石头怪物中的一个
你一定很高兴知道你男朋友也是
You mean your boyfriend.
他是你的男朋友
Don't, don't fight over me, girls.
不要,不要为我争吵,女士们
Stand back everyone.
你们都退后
I'm going to enjoy this.
我要看看他有什么能耐
No, no, no need for that.
好了,没有必要那么做
Lionel? George.
Lionel? 乔治
As young Mister malone might put it...
就像马龙先生...
in one of his trite little war stories.
在他那老套的战争故事中常写的那样
at last we meet again.
我们又见面了
Lionel. Lionel bloody Holt.
Lionel,Lionel,我的朋友
Good heavens.
这是天上吗?
On the contrary George.
恰恰相反,乔治
How deep are we?
这儿离地面多远 ?
That's impossible, why the heat and the pressure...
怎么可能呢?我们根本受不了...
at this depth would kill us instantly.
这个深度的热力和压力
Yet here we are.
可是我们没事
The earth's electromagnetic field.
是地球磁场起的作用吧
Yes, you understand. You understand.
是的,你明白了,你明白了!
The field has ionized the air to create light...
磁场将空气电离之后形成了光...
and generated an atmospheric pocket suitable for human life.
而且它还能产生出适合人类生存的大气环境。
George, it took me a year to work that out.
乔治,我用了一年才弄清楚
Yet, you saw it all in seconds.
而你一下子就看出来了
Well it's quite obvious given our surroundings.
考虑到我们的环境这很明显
Not to the blind fools of the Nobel committee.
可是愚蠢的诺贝尔委员会不相信这些
My theories of geo-magnetism predicted...
这一切都证明了...
that conditions like this would exist...
我提出的地磁理论是成立的...
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表