剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
More than you I'm sure.
比你们人多
The more the merrier but I don't believe you.
越多越好,不过我不相信
Pirates?
海盗?
Captain Bonny's curse.
Bonny船长的诅咒
You take the big one.
大个子归你
Why do you think we're here? We're not here to pick flowers.
知道我们来这里干什么吗?可不是来采花的
Hey!
嘿!
Come on!
快跑!
Very impressive ladies. Now who are you?
好样的,两位女士,你是谁?
The treasure belongs to us. We want it back.
财宝是属于我们的 还给我们
Then start hauling.
你去拿吧
You're just going to leave me here to die?
你想把我扔这等死?
Won't take too long once the tide start rolling in.
用不了多久潮水就会涨起来
This cave fills up like a tankard of ale.
把山洞像啤酒桶一样灌满
Reckon you've got about five or six hours.
你还有五六个小时
That's probably more than you have.
可你的时间没有我多
How do you figure that?
你怎么知道?
My colleague and I are part of a larger expedition,
我们来自一支庞大的探险队
thirty two men, a military expedition.
有32人,都是军人
Aha, Your new friends had some good stories too.
啊哈,他们也逃不出我的手掌心
Malone? Where the hell are you?
马龙?你在哪?
Just what I need.
真倒霉
Out of the pan and into the fire.
还处于水深火热中
Sure you'll be all right alone with this character?
你一个人看着他行吗?
You should be asking him that, not me.
你应该问他而不是我
Get over there.
过去
My mates will be coming back you can bet your lives on that.
我告诉你,我的人马上就回来
Wik Pappin will be coming with them.
Wik Pappin也会一起来
We're hoping to meet your boss half way.
我们正想会会他
And you had better hope he's smarter than you...
但愿他不会蠢得像你这样...
and knows when to cut his losses.
舍命不舍财
And if he's hurt our friends, you're the one who better worry.
我朋友出事,我就拿你是问
You don't scare me.
你别吓唬我
Don't I?
下次就是你
Are you really going to offer him the entire treasure?
你真的想把财宝都给他们?
Yes, if that's what it takes to secure the release of Malone and Challenger.
只有这样,他才会放了马龙和查林杰
We only brought it here for safekeeping Marguerite.
当初藏它确实是为了保险
Stay away from him. Be careful.
别靠近他 小心点
If you say one word that I find distasteful or offensive,
如果你敢说出任何一个我不爱听的字或词
I will not hesitate to correct your grammar.
我将会马上让你改正
What's the matter, journalist running out of stories?
怎么了?记者,没有故事了?
Ever wonder why your wife ran out on you?
知道你妻子为什么逃走吗?
You're nothing but a bully and a coward.
你只不过是个欺软怕硬的人
She didn't run away.
她不是逃走
She's just hiding until I sober up.
她是藏起来等我清醒
If she really tried to run away I'd kill her.
如果她真的逃走,我会杀了她
If she gets away I'll just grab another from the nearest village.
就算是真跑了,我也会从村子再找一个
I hope you rot in hell.
我诅咒你下地狱
Yep, well hell's warmer than this place, that's for sure.
是的,起码地狱比这个地方温暖
Some of the others died singing, give that a try.
那两个是唱着死的,你也试一试
What happened? Where is it?
怎么回事?财宝在哪?
Where's Davey where's the treasure?
Davey在哪?财宝在哪?
Ambushed... we were outnumbered.
有埋伏... 他们比我们人多
You idiot.
废物
Malone, Challenger anybody home?
马龙,查林杰,有人吗?
That's two of them there.
这是其中两个
Wik Pappin,come on out.
Wik Pappin,你出来
A little bit of trouble and a good looking blonde.
一点小麻烦和金发大美女
Anybody home or an ambush?
是不是中了埋伏?
Only one way to find out.
那就试试看
It looks like they might have escaped.
他们好像已经跑了
Hey, you inside!
嘿,听着,里面的人!
Ah, It looks like the little pirate is home.
啊,看来,小海盗跑回来了
That's close enough Pappin!
别靠近,Pappin!
You know my name!
你知道我的名字!
How about my reputation for killing nosy strangers?
不过听说过我喜欢杀好奇的陌生人吗?
That was a good one. Put down your guns
他还吓唬我,你放下枪
and we'll talk this out!
我们好好谈谈!
What do we have to talk about?
我们有什么好谈的?
The treasure! That is, if you're still interested?
那些财宝!你不会不感兴趣吧?
I was on my way to get it now!
我正想去取回来!
Let our friends go and we'll give it back to you!
放了我朋友,我们会还给你的!
Oh and by the way, we're holding one of your men as well!
哦,对了,你有个人在我们手上!
Too bad for him!
他太不幸了!
And too bad for you!
你们也一样!
Last chance! Get out of my shack!
最后说一遍!滚出我的家!
Put down your guns and I'll be happy to come out and talk.
放下枪我很愿意跟你谈谈
Get it. Come on!
明白了 你们去!
Talk about this.
谈谈
I wonder where they're going?
他们要去哪?
What has he done with Malone and Challenger?
马龙和查林杰怎么样了?
They must have escaped. I say he's been out there looking for them.
他们可能已经跑了,他刚才是出去追他们
Oh my God.
哦,我的天
I've been saving this for something special.
今天它总算派上用场了
What do we do now?
我们怎么办?
Gunpowder?
火♥药♥?
All right, fight fire with fire. We need to create a diversion.
对,以毒攻毒,把他们引开一下
Start punching a hole at the back of the wall.
先在后墙上凿个洞
Nothing left to say in there?
你们还有什么话要说?
Faster!
快点!
You ready? Whenever you are.
准备好了吗? 准备好了
Go!
走!
What the hell are you doin'?
你们想干什么?
Must be in the water.
一定在水里
The explosion must have got 'em'.
可能炸死了
They have to come up for air.
他们得上来透气
Ehhh, the hell with them. Lets go get the treasure.
嗯,不管他们了,我们去拿财宝
I didn't know I could hold my breath that long
真不知道我能挺这么久
Nor I.
我也是
We better find Malone and Challenger.
我们快去找马龙和查林杰
Better get back to the treehouse Marguerite's all alone.
我们得回树屋,那只剩玛格丽特了
You're as greedy as Captain Bonny.
你和Bonny船长一样贪婪
Captain Bonny stole this treasure ...
Bonny船长的财宝是抢的...
I found it.
我是捡的
In the eyes of the law, that makes all the difference.
在法律上这可完全不一样
There's plenty to go around for all of us.
这些够我们两分了
I really don't think so,you see I have expenses.
我可不这么想,我花费很大
I know what I appear to be.
你还不了解我
I can be kind and generous.
我这个人很大方
You struck me as the complex type.
你这个人很不简单
I'm nothing compared to Captain Bonny.
我跟Bonny船长相比差远了
He was the worst cut throating pirate you've ever seen.
他是我见过的最凶残的海盗
Why? Because he ended up with all the stolen treasure?
为什么?就因为他带着财宝去死吗?
Because he killed his mates to get it.
他为了财宝杀死了同伴
Captain Bonny almost drowned but one of his mates saved him.
Bonny船长差点淹死,他的水手救了他
Nine of them made it to the shore and Bonny slit...
他们有9个人游到了岸上,可Bonny船长...
all of their throats one by one...
把他们的喉咙一个一个切断了...
and kept the treasure for himself.
把财宝据为己有
You mean before anybody else could do it.
把救他的水手也杀了
Yeah, something like that,
对,全杀了
except he didn't quite kill one of them...
不过有一个没杀死...
his first mate Seymour Pappin.
他的大副,Seymour Pappin
Oh. Ancestor of your hallowed leader.
哦 你们首领的祖先
Ancestor of us all.
所有人的祖先
Never found the treasure but sired a whole new tribe.
他没找到财宝,却留下了一系子孙
What?
什么?
Looks like he didn't do a very good job of that either.
看来他没留下好子孙
Loosen these straps and I'll show you how...
解开绳子,我教你怎么...
Remember what I said about your grammar.
记住别说我不爱听的话
Sorry miss.
对不起
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表