剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Each bolt will generate bursts of radio static powerful enough...
它每一次闪光都发出电磁波...
to carry Morse-coded signals all the way to London ...
能把莫尔斯电码发送到伦敦...
to let them know we're still alive.
让他们知道我们还活着
You can send an electromagnetic wave halfway across the world?
你可以让电磁波传到那么远的地方?
Oh my boy,
哦我的孩子
if I had an energy source stronger than the windmill...
如果我有比风能更强大的能量...
I could send signals to the moon.
我可以把信♥号♥♥发送到月球上
You see Alex,
你看,Alex
science is neutral.
科学是中立的
It's what someone does with those scientific discoveries...
至于那些科学发明是造福人类还是危害人类...
that determine whether it benefits humanity or harms it.
就得看我们怎么利用它
You know, it's been argued over the years...
多少年来,人们都在争论...
Ah hem, the foods getting cold.
咳,饭菜都要凉了
It isn't time for one of your lectures George. Alex is hungry.
现在可不是你讲演的时间乔治,Alex饿了
And tired And ready for bed.
也累了 他想去睡觉了
See you boys later.
一会儿见男孩儿们
Do you think for Alex's sake we should go and keep him company?
为了姑娘们的安全,我们是不是该陪着Alex?
I think we'd be safer in a clearing with a T-Rex.
也许跟霸王龙在一起我们会更安全
If you're still hungry,
要是还饿的话
the kitchen's over there.
厨房♥就在那边
I'm going to check on Alex.
我想去看看Alex
I already did, he's sleeping.
我已经去过了,他正在睡觉
Veronica,
维罗妮卡
this unseemly interest you have in Alex.
你好像不该对Alex这么有兴趣
What would Ned say?
内德怎么说?
He might as well be my brother.
他就像我的哥哥一样
What about you and Roxton?
那你和约翰呢?
Now you two obviously make a perfect couple.
在我看来,你们俩可是天造地设的一对
Roxton?
罗斯顿?
He's too old for me.
对我来说他太老了
Why I thought that's the way you like them Marguerite,
那不就是你选男人的标准吗?
old, wrinkly and rich. Why you little...
年长,满脸皱纹,并且富有 为什么你这年轻的...
Someone's at the accumulator.
有人在蓄力器那儿
Is that Alex? No, he's sleeping.
是Alex? 不,他在睡觉。
Dirkon's Scavengers?
有可能是清道夫吗?
No, they haven't been around here for months.
不会,他们很久没来了
That's right, don't want to give an old man a heart attack.
这就对了,可别给老年人吓出心脏病
Who do you think it is, sis?
你说是什么人,妹妹?
Whoever it is this will teach them a lesson.
不管是谁,要给他个教训
That is not an electrical effect.
那绝不可能是电流效应
What the hell was that?
到底是怎么回事?
Whatever creature that was, it certainly wasn't human.
我不知道他的来历,但肯定不是人
Those scorch marks are not electrical.
这些烧焦的痕迹不是电击产生的
Challenger!
查林杰!
Footprints?
是脚印?
Burned into the ground.
把土都给烤焦了
Extraordinary,
太难以置信了
and they seem to stop as they enter the jungle.
好像刚进入丛林就不见了
Professor Challenger!
查林杰教授!
Alex? Are you hurt?
Alex? 你受伤了?
It chased me, some kind of monster all red and glowing.
它追我,是个怪兽,身上带着火
I thought you were asleep?
我以为你在睡觉?
I went for a walk and didn't want to disturb you.
我去散步了,不想打扰你们
What were you doing by the accumulator?
你到蓄力器那儿干什么?
I wasn't anywhere near it.
我没有去那儿
It wasn't me, honest.
我发誓我没有去过
Should we go after it?
我们去追它吗?
No, it's more important to find the caves that lead off the Plateau.
不,现在最重要的是找到山洞离开这儿
But first we must repair the accumulator and wire it into...
不过我们得先修好蓄力器...
the perimeter fence. Just in case this ...
再把它放到安全的地方...
creature decides to return.
我担心那东西还会再回来
Easy.
放轻松
The rest is up to Challenger.
其它的交给查林杰
Time for a swim.
该去游泳了
Come on Alex, last one in is a rotten egg.
来吧Alex,最后一名可是烂鸡蛋哦
注:在西方国家“rottenegg”(烂鸡蛋)是一种戏谑的称呼
通常用于一场孩子之间的比赛,最后一名就是“烂鸡蛋”
What are you looking at?
在看什么呢?
Oh! as if I couldn't guess.
哦,我知道答案了
Sorry you missed the show.
很遗憾你没有看到
My... my,
哦,我的上帝
what have we here, a young man's secret diary?
看这是什么,年轻男子的日记?
Don't you dare?
你敢打开吗?
Didn't go for a swim?
没去游泳吗?
I really don't like the water.
我不太喜欢水
Marguerite said you wanted to see me.
玛格丽特说您找我
I once had two leather bound field journals...
我还记得自己有两个在...
custom made on Hyde Street...
海德大街定制的日记本...
one for myself...
一个留给自己...
and one as a birthday gift for my very dear friend Lionel Holt.
一个作为生日礼物送给我最好的朋友Lionel Holt
He gave it to me...
他送我的...
when I was his student.
我是他学生
Why did you lie to me?
你为什么对我说谎?
When you asked me about Professor Holt ...
当您向我问起他时...
I realized you didn't know what happened to him.
我就知道您什么都不知道
Go on.
说下去
He was brilliant,
他很有才学
but bitter about being passed over for the Nobel Prize.
但几次无缘诺贝尔让他差点崩溃
He believed that his theoriesdeserved greater recognition.
他认为自己的理论应当受到认可
Don't we all.
我们也这么认为
At a conference last year, he attacked his colleagues,
去年的研讨会上,他攻击了他的同事
physically I mean.
身体上的
Made all sorts of wild accusations and then disappeared.
在受到疯狂的指责后,他失踪了
Poor Lionel.
可怜的Lionel
I know how much you admired him sir.
我知道您很敬重他,先生
I didn't want to be the one to deliver such upsetting news.
本来我是不想告诉您这些事的
Alex, what were you doing outside last night?
Alex,昨天晚上你去外面做什么了?
Exactly as I told you sir.
我说了是去散步,先生
Are we going to try and find the caves which brought me here?
我们还要不要找那些山洞?
All any of us wantto do is go home.
我们恨不得马上就能回家
I've just got to get back to my laboratory.
好了,我得回实验室了
The Zanga call this the hard lands.
赞加人把这儿叫做硬地
More like the hot lands.
这儿更像是炎热之地
It looks very much like the terrain...
这儿的地形和我...
I found when I came out of the caves.
从洞穴出来时的地形非常相似
We're only a day's march from the treehouse Alex,
可我们从树屋出来才一天,Alex
yet I do recall you saying you had wandered for months.
没记错的话,你说你在丛林走了几个月
I obviously walked in circles sir.
我显然是在兜圈子,先生
I certainly wish I had been able to convince the...
我真希望能够说服教授一起来...
Professor to come out with us. He may have an explanation.
他一定会有很好的解释
Believe me, Challenger won't be leaving his lab until he...
相信我,在没弄清蓄力器上发生的事情以前...
finds out what happened to his accumulator.
他是不会离开实验室的
Yeah, give him a scientific puzzle and he's like a dog with a bone.
对,每次遇到科学难题,他都是这样投入
I didn't think Marguerite was that way inclined though.
可玛格丽特应该没有这种爱好
Oh, Marguerite.
呃,玛格丽特
Her specialty is gemology.
她擅长的是宝石学
She has a lot of experience in geological analysis...
在地质分♥析♥方面,她有很多经验...
years of experience in fact.
是的,可以说是多年的经验
She's actually a lotolder than she looks.
她...其实比外表成熟很多你懂的
Moving on.
快走吧
Challenger? I've seen this kind of inclusion before.
查林杰,我以前见过这种内含物
Is it heat related? Not just heat...
跟热度有关吗? 不只是热度...
it's been in contact with molten rock, lava.
准确的说是和熔岩有关,火山岩
The creature did glow for an instant but at the temperature of molten rock?
那东西的确是在燃烧,但能达到熔岩的温度吗?
I mean, how could this be possible?
这怎么可能?
You're the scientist, you tell me. I'm going to get lunch.
你是科学家,应该是你告诉我。我去吃午饭了
I think this is far enough for one day.
我看今天走的够远了
We should make camp back in the jungle.
还是回丛林扎营吧
我们没必要冒险在开阔地逗留
说得对,不是很急的话,
Why don't I climb to the top of that ridge...
不如我先爬上山顶看看...
see if I can see any landmarks. Possibly even the caves.
也许能发现什么标记,或许能看到山洞
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表