剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Okay well why don't you sit down...
好的,好,你现在坐下来...
and when Roxton comes home you can tell him all about it.
然后,等罗斯顿回来之后你把一切都告诉他
Roxton oh yes I hope he's soon.
罗斯顿,噢,是的,最好他早点回来
I'm famished.
我要饿死了
I'm feeling a bit peckish myself.
我也感觉有一点饿了
Isn't this fun!
这地方太有趣了!
Fun?
有趣?
What are you doing Challenger?
你干什么查林杰?
Just taking a moment to smell the roses,
我只是想闻一闻玫瑰的味道
well the clover actually. Smell it grrr sweet aroma.
还有苜蓿的味道,闻一闻,甜甜的花香
I don't smell such a sweet aroma.
我没有闻到甜甜的花香
I think your senses are playing tricks on you.
我想是你的嗅觉出了问题
Oh nonsense, my faculties have never been keener.
哦,不可能,我的感觉从没这么灵敏过
Which faculties are those? I've got...
你有什么感觉能力? 我现在有...
such boundless energy I could leap up that hill...
无穷的力量,可以飞越高山...
just for the sheer hell of it.
不费吹灰之力
In case you've forgotten were headed for the Zanga village...
我看你是忘记了我们要赶去赞加村...
and we have some very unfriendly creatures tracking us.
有一些不客气的朋友想要袭击我们
We do?
真的?
Can't you hear them?
你们没听见吗?
They're only a few hundred yards behind us.
离我们就几百码远的距离
I don't hear anything. Nor I.
我什么也没听见 我也是
It's just your imagination John.
这只是你的幻觉,约翰
It's not my bloody imagination.
这并不是我的幻觉
Oh you are mine.
你是我的
What are you doing? Stop it!
为什么要跟踪我们? 停下!
What are you doing? John!
你在干什么?约翰!
I'm tired of being hunted like an animal.
我已经厌倦了被人追杀
I say we kill them all.
我要杀光他们
No, the fever's obviously got a grip of you.
不,看来你已经发烧了
Keep your hands off me.
把你的手从这里拿开
Now let's get these wretched cowards.
我要去杀了那些胆小鬼们
Hey, hey,
嘿,嘿
snap out of it! The Zanga village is that way.
你快醒一醒吧!通往赞加村的路在这边
Fine by me Goldilocks.
我很好,没事
Now let's get going.
我们继续走
I've never seen him like this.
我从没见过他这样
It's baaad baaad behavior.
这是坏的,非常坏的行为
So, you silly little rodents...
怎么样,愚蠢的小老鼠们...
how would you like to come out and play?
想不想出来和我一起玩
Marguerite where are you?
玛格丽特,你在哪儿?
Jack.Trouble...trouble.
Jack,麻烦...麻烦
Now where did you come from my fine feathered friend?
你是从那儿跑来的,我漂亮的朋友
Pretty.
漂亮
Oh very pretty,
哦,非常的漂亮
very pretty indeed.
非常的漂亮,真的
Trouble, trouble,Jack, trouble.
麻烦,麻烦,Jack,麻烦
Don't be a stranger.
你不用怕我的
Nothing to be afraid of.
没什么可怕的
We all have our place in the food chain.
食物链中我们有自己的位置
Marguerite?
玛格丽特?
Delicious.
真美味
Would you like one?
你来一个吗?
Well now that you mention it...
你不说我还没想到...
they do look rather juicy.
它们好像很多汁
Very juicy.
非常的多汁
Not unlike you in fact.
事实上你更可口
Now Marguerite lets not start that again.
不,玛格丽特,千万不要这个样子
You have nothing to be afraid of my sweet...
没什么可害怕的,我亲爱的...
little journalist.
小记者
You're so very warm and cozy.
你是如此的温暖如此舒适
Maybe we could curl up together some place.
也许我们可以蜷缩在一起,找个地方
You're really starting to scare me Marguerite.
你吓到我了玛格丽特
You smell so succulent and savory.
你闻起来是那么的多汁,鲜美
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
I don't know what has gotten into you...
我不知道,你现在怎么了...
but stay away from me.Stay away.
但你离我远点,离我远点
But you're just so irresistible.
但是你令人无法抗拒
Will you stop picking berries and try to keep up.
你能不能不要摘野果,继续上路
Not berries, leaves.
不是野果,是叶子
You know it really is incredible how much of this environment is edible.
你知道吗,这周围有多少东西是可食的
That's a thistle you're eating.
你吃的是蓟叶
The more we eat the better prepared we are to fight our enemies.
我是为了储备能量来对抗敌人
Fight them? Why not eat them.
对抗敌人?怎么不吃了他们
Blood soup and leg of savage would certainly cure my hunger pangs.
鲜血汤,烤大腿,一定能填饱我们的肚子
Listen to yourselves...
听听你们在说些什么...
can you hear what you're saying?
你们能听到吗?
You two sound like animals.
你们像是两个动物
Oh Veronica don't be ridiculous.
哦,维罗妮卡,别开玩笑了
In my mind that's a very tasty arm you have.
是的,看来你的胳膊很美味
Oh no don't put me on your menu.
哦,不,不要把我列入你的菜单
Let's just get to the Zanga village okay.
我们快到赞加村好吗
Those savages are on our trail again.
野蛮人又跟上我们了
Take this,I'll hold them off.
拿着这个,我来拖延他们
Let's go!
我们走!
Move it!
快点儿!
This is maaaagnificent.
这里真是太宏伟了
This is no time to stop and admire the scenery.
现在没有时间停下来欣赏景色
But the view is incredible.
这儿的景象真是不可思议
Forget the view! Run!
忘了什么景色!跑!
Veronica.
维罗妮卡
Get them.
抓住他们
What do you want?
你想要什么?
Where are you taking us?, ah.
你要带我们到哪里去?啊
Let me go.
放开我
Let me go.
放开我
Can't you see she's wounded?
没看见她受伤了吗?
Where is it?
在哪里?
I don't know.What is 'it'?
我不知道,什么在哪里?
The sacred stone belongs to us.
当然是属于我们的圣石
Who are you? We are the Kanu...
你是谁? Kanu人...
the origin of all humanity.
我们是所有人类的祖先
In that case madam on the evolutionary scale you're about...
如果这样的话女士,从进化的角度看,你应该在...
one step ahead of pond scum.
绿藻的前一个阶段
Search him. We don't have the stone!
搜查他们 我们没有石头!
Jack Keller...
Jack Keller...
you have deceived me for the last...
这是你最后一次欺骗我们...
Where did he go? Find him.
他到哪儿去了?找到他
Look Marguerite I'm sorry I ran away from you before.
玛格丽特,我很抱歉之前跑开了
I know you're not feeling so well.
我知道你感觉不太好
I'm not feeling so great myself.
我自己的感觉也不太好
What the hell's wrong with me?
我到底是怎么了?
Feathers.
羽毛
Stay away!
走开!
Marguerite?
玛格丽特?
Is that you?
是你吗?
Whoa, whoa.
哇,哇
You can't hide with a stink like that.
味道这么重你们别想藏起来
Billy Jack
Billy, Jack.
oh Billy I thought I lost you.
哦,Billy,我还以为失去你了
Look out...look out.
小心...小心
You should have listened to the bird.
你应该听鹦鹉的
No please, don't hurt me. Okay.
不,求你,不要伤害我,好吗
I never did anything.I'm innocent.
我什么也没做,我是无辜的
Where are my friends?
我的朋友在哪儿?
That's what I've been trying to tell you. Eba has them.
我正想告诉你的,Eba抓了他们
Keep talking. Well, like I said...
继续说 就像我说的...
I was trying to warn you but Eba and her savages kidnapped me.
我一直想要警告你们,但是Eba和她的同伙挟持我
Tried to kill me, in fact.
事实上他们想杀我
One more lie and I'll rip your throat out.
有一句谎话,我就咬破你的喉咙
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表