剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
That's why I'm here Madge.
别怕,有我在,玛奇
According to this,
根据这张图
second exit passages...
第二个通道的出口就在...
under the altar.
祭坛的下面
There must be some way of moving it.
肯定有机关能移♥动♥它
Pressure switch perhaps?
压力操纵开关?
Or a release for a counter balance?
或者像一个平衡块一样松开?
Oh Marguerite when it comes to booby traps we're even.
哦,玛格丽特,看来我们都中过陷阱了,现在扯平了
I'm still in one piece Veronica. You know I...
我还活着,维罗妮卡,你知道吗...
I saw you die.
我亲眼看见你死了
Looks clean to me.
看来没毒
Challenger?
查林杰?
Get away from him. Easy now miss...
离他远点 别紧张,小姐...
no one's looking for trouble. Ask your friend here,
我并没有恶意,问问你的朋友
he knows me.
他认识我
Do you?
真的吗?
To be precise, I recognize who he's supposed to be...
确切的说,我认识这张脸的主人...
the noted explorer William Maple White.
著名探险家,William Maple White
He's the reason you came to the plateau.
他就是你来这儿的原因
You found his journals.
你发现了他的日记
Let's get the story straight miss.
直接了当的说,小姐
I showed my journal to Professor Challenger...
是我把日记给查林杰教授看的...
and my photographic plates of a Pterodactyl.
还有一张翼龙的底片
And minutes later you died.
可几分钟后你就死了
I fell into a coma. The natives looked after me.
我陷入了昏迷,土著人一直照顾着我
I woke three weeks later to find you gone...
三个星期后我醒来,可发现你已经走了...
and my work, my life's work, was gone with you.
而且还带走了我毕生的探险成果
Is that possible? No, maybe.
这可能吗? 不,也许
I didn't see him buried. I left the village that night.
我没看到他下葬,我当晚就离开了
So you could claim my discoveries as your own.
所以你就宣称那是你的发现
No, never.
不,不对
I have always paid tribute to the path...
我从没在世界上任何人面前...
you blazed for the world to follow, always.
抹杀过你辉煌的成就,从未
It's so hot in here. I can't breathe.
这里太热了,我不能呼吸
All right that's enough, we're going home.
好吧,算了,我们回家
Ah, splendid idea.
啊,好主意
You're not invited.
我没邀请你
I've got to rest.
我要休息
I don't know why I'm so tired.
我不知道为什么怎么这么累
What did you do to your hand?
你的手怎么了?
I cut it on the altar.
在祭坛上被划破了
It might be blood poisoning or some kind of infection.
也许中了毒或是感染了什么
This can be a dangerous place Challenger.
这里危机四伏,查林杰
As I wrote in my journal remember.
我在日记里写的,记得吗
That's enough out of you.
够了,你走开
You're a feisty little miss.
真是位暴躁的小姐
I'm especially feisty...
我会非常暴躁,特别是...
Get down!
趴下!
They're not human.
他们不是人
Challenger!
查林杰!
It's the blood.
是血
When Malone was bloodied they stopped their attack just as they did now.
马龙一流血,他们就停止了进攻,和刚才一样
Welcome back. It must be safe now.
欢迎归队,你现在一定安全地不得了
They were after the two of you not me.
他们追的是你们,不是我
We have to get back to the others.
我们得去找其他人
And Adrienne Montclair...
那个Adrienne Montclair...
she is no more who or what she says she is than you are.
和你一样,她的出现也没那么简单
Marguerite?
玛格丽特?
Marguerite, are you all right?
玛格丽特,没事吧?
How could you kiss that thing?
你怎么能吻她?
Sorry it wasn't my idea.
对不起,我并想
Yeah, spoken like a man.
不要找借口了
You need to rest. You don't understand.
你需要休息 不,你不明白
Adrienne and I were friends 12 years ago.
Adrienne12年前和我是好朋友
In the club where we worked she met a man...
在我们工作的夜♥总♥会♥...
made a deal and didn't follow through with her end of the bargain.
她跟一个男人做了笔买♥♥卖♥♥,后来她却没有履行合同
He sent people for her.
那人派人抓走了她
She never came back.
她就再也没有回来
Then she must have escaped.
她肯定逃走了
Not from those people, John.
那些人不会让她逃掉的
Well she's here now and I don't know, she got away.
她在这里就说明她逃走了
Why does she look exactly like I remember her?
为什么她跟我记忆中的一模一样?
Not a day older, not a minute.
一点没变老,丝毫没有
That is not Adrienne.
那个人不是Adrienne
That is my memory of her taken from my mind.
是我记忆中的那个人,来自我的大脑
You don't need her Lord Roxton...
你不需要她,罗斯顿勋爵...
not when you have me.
你现在有我了
I don't want you.
我不需要你
You act as if you have a choice.
你以为你还有别的选择吗
Take my jewelry off.
我把宝石都给你
Fair is fair Madge.
你本来就应该还给我,玛奇
You stole mine when you betrayed me.
这是你原来背叛我时从我这里偷走的
That's not true.
没这回事
True or not it's what you feel. It's what's in your mind.
无论如何,你脑子里就是这么认为的
Fear...and guilt... and self loathing.
恐惧,内疚,还有自责
Oh, so pure...
那么纯粹...
so clean...
那么彻底...
so powerful.
那么强烈
You brought everything on yourself.
你当时想自己一个人独吞珠宝
And what's mine is mi...
可我的那块呢...
No!
不!
You don't want to fight me, Lord Roxton
你不会想跟我动手吧,罗斯顿勋爵
not when there are so many more pleasant things...
我知道以后我们两个人...
we could do, you and I.
可以度过很多美好的时光
What are you? Lonely.
你是谁? 孤独
After a thousand years you would be too...
孤独,一千年后,你也会一样...
don't you think?
你说呢?
You go to hell.
你下地狱吧
I've been there Lord Roxton...
我去过了,罗斯顿勋爵...
and I'm not going back.
我不会再回去
Veronica...
维罗妮卡...
I appeal to your sense of reason.
我看你还是理智点吧
Challenger's confused.
查林杰他糊涂了
If I'm not who I say I am then who else could I be?
我要不是我自己,那么我还能是谁?
I don't care if you're Maple-White or Rumplestiltskin...
我不管你是Maple-White还是啥小矮人之类的怪物
stop following us.
别再跟着我们
I know the way off the plateau.
我知道出路在哪儿
Then there's no reason for you to stay, is there?
那你没理由现在还留在这儿,不是吗?
You're making a mistake miss.
你误会我了,小姐
Would you like to do something about it?
所以你现在想和我较量,是吗?
Not at the moment.
现在不想
You mean not ever.
最好永远别想
Come on Challenger we're almost home.
挺住,查林杰,就快到了
Roxton! Malone!
罗斯顿!马龙!
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
They've gone for a stroll. They what?
他们去散步了 去干什么?
I know what you are.
我知道你是谁
You couldn't even begin to imagine what I am.
你根本无法想象我是谁
I don't need to imagine. Blood called you forth.
我用不着想象,是鲜血召唤你出来
Lucky guess.
运气不错,中了一个
What was that Challenger? You'll have to speak up.
你说什么,查林杰?你想说什么?
Time to join your friends.
你该去见你的朋友了
At last.
终于
We've waited so long.
我们等得太久了
We're flesh again.
我们复活了
We're free.
我们自♥由♥了
And when we've withdrawn all the life force from our benefactors...
等我们从他们身上获得所有的生命能量...
We'll live again.
就重生了
Come here beloved.
过来,亲爱的
Let me show you what I could only dream of for a thousand years.
一千年来,我一直梦想着这一天的到来
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表