剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
As I grew up it was only natural that I would become their leader.
我长大后 很自然就成了他们的首领
The curse of your superior intelligence.
因为你比他们有智慧
The Trogs are simple creatures.
猿人是头脑简单的动物
They're afraid of me, they adore me,
他们害怕我 崇拜我
they'll do anything I ask.
他们不敢违背我的命令
My mission is to unite the Trogs in peace ...
我的使命就是统一这个高原上所有的猿人...
and coexistence with all other tribes on the Plateau.
使他们能够与其他部落和平共存
Peace, coexistence?
和平 共存?
Is that why you sent them, to try and kill me?
所以你派他们去杀我?
You've killed many Trogs.
你杀过许多猿人
Up until now you've been their mortal enemy.
直到现在他们还当你是敌人
Why did you lie to me, and to my friends?
你为什么欺骗我 欺骗我的朋友
People are afraid of the Trogs.
人们都害怕猿人
I thought you and your friends...
我怕你和你的朋友会敌视我...
would treat me as an enemy, maybe even try to kill me,
如果我对你说出了真♥相♥
if I told you the truth.
你们也许会杀了我
What other secrets are you hiding?
你还有什么秘密没告诉我?
My feelings for you haven't changed.
我对你的感情没有改变
This is my world.
这是我的世界
I want you to be a part of it.
我希望你能留下
Doesn't look like our friends are in any hurry to leave.
看来我们的朋友不急着离开
Then we'll drive them out. I found it.
那就赶他们走 找到了
Voodoo on the Plateau 1♥8♥9♥5.
高原上的伏都教 1♥8♥9♥5年
Twenty five years ago.
25年前
That's just a few years after my parents came here.
就是我父母来这几年以后
Your father says they found a small village where they...
你父亲说他们发现了一个小村落...
attended a number of Voodoo ceremonies.
在那里他们看了伏都祭典
The people seemed friendly enough though their belief in ...
村民们很友好 尽管他们对...
spirit and demonic possession is quite foreign ...
灵魂和魔鬼的信仰十分怪异...
and at times disturbing to us.
而且有时会吓到我们
The most offensive thing about these people is their belief in slavery.
最可怕的就是这些人对奴隶制的信仰
Drugged by the Voodoo Priestess...
伏都祭司调制的毒药...
they're known as Zombies or the Living Dead.
能使人变成行尸或者活死人
The damage done by the drug is...
这种毒药造成的伤害...
permanent and irreversible and Zombies are...
是永久的 也是无药可救的 而行尸...
forever bound in servitude ...
将永远听命与祭司...
to the Priestess who created them.
永远是祭司的奴隶
So, if Danielle is a Voodoo Priestess, then those are her Zombies.
如果Danielle是伏都祭司 那那些就是她的行尸
April 1900...
1900年四月...
Voodoo Village wiped out by Zombies.
伏都村突然被行尸毁灭
Stories abound that salt inadvertently added...
据说村民无意间在行尸的食物里加了盐...
to the Zombies' food turned them into...
使他们变成了...
ferocious bloodthirsty savages...
穷凶邪恶的嗜血魔王...
bent on vengeance against their masters.
他们开始报复
Everybody slaughtered.
村民无一幸免
Everybody except Danielle.
除了这个Danielle
What are we going to do about Roxton?
现在罗斯顿怎么办?
He must be on his way back by now.
他肯定在回来的路上
Do you really think that witch is going to let him go?
你真以为那个巫婆会放他走?
Once she's finished taunting him she going to kill him.
折磨完他以后 她会杀了他
Or turn him into one of those.
或者把他变成活死人
It would be quite easy I suppose.
我想这个很容易办到
All she'd have to do is drug his food or his drink.
只要在他的食物或水里下毒
Look likes it going to be quite a celebration.
你们这是要庆祝什么
A wild and dangerous night of eating, drinking,
今晚将是一个充满疯狂、危险
dancing and sex.
和激♥情♥的夜晚
Some sort of ritual, I presume?
我猜这是某种祭典?
My people have learned a lot
我的人虽然有长进
but they're still savages.
但并未摆脱野蛮
You know, I wonder how it is that all your...
我想知道为什么你的人...
people are so loyal to you.
都对你唯命是从...
I'm a superior being,
我是个出色的首领
they recognize and respond to that.
他们对我心服口服
Yes. Well as much as I'd like to stay and witness...
是的 尽管我很想亲眼目睹你们的祭典...
this wild event. I think I have to be getting back to my friends.
但是我想我该去找我的朋友啦 免得他们担心
Prior commitments,
我对他们有过承诺的
you know how it is. Perhaps we'll meet again.
你知道是什么 也许我们会再见的
I'm disappointed,
我很失望
I thought you wanted us to last?
我以为你不会离开我?
Well, absence makes the heart grow fonder.
分离能加深彼此的思念
You're running away.
你想逃走
With your permission,
我已经说了
I'm leaving.
我得走了
Go.
走
If you can.
能走多远
Oh, so now I'm going to have to shoot...
现在我只能开枪...
my way out of here,
杀出一条路出去
is that it?
怎么样?
You'll run out of bullets long before that happens.
你就算用光子弹也别想逃出去
Then I'll just have to take you with me.
那我只好抓你当人♥质♥了
Touch me and I will tear you to pieces.
你敢碰我 我就把你撕成碎片
Let's go.
我们走
I'd rather keep you as a friend and lover,
我本来想让你做我的情人
but I'll turn you into an adoring ...
可现在我不得不让你跟他们一样...
fan like the rest of them if I have to.
做我忠实的奴隶
I'll never grovel at your feet.
我永远不会向你屈服
Ah, but you will.
噢 你会屈服的
Breaking your spirit will be easy.
要摧毁你的意志易如反掌
The Voodoo doll. The Voodoo doll!
伏都草人 伏都草人!
What?
怎么啦?
If we can't get to Roxton maybe we...
如果我们不能去救罗斯顿...
can use Danielle's black magic against her.
就用Danielle的巫术对付她自己
That sounds a bit ridiculous.
这听起来太荒唐了
It's worth a try.
值得一试
You have to stop him from eating or drinking.
你必须阻止他吃饭喝水
How do you work one of these things?
这个东西怎么用?
Don't ask me.
别问我
What the hell?
怎么回事?
I wonder if that did any good.
不知道这样有没有用
More water!
倒满水!
You should be more careful.
你最好识相点
I could just leave you out here to bake.
不然你会晒死在里面
Sooner or later you'll drink.
你迟早会喝的
They're gone. They're gone!
他们走了 他们走了!
Did they just get bored or were they setting an ambush?
没耐性了还是设下了埋伏?
Don't think they're smart enough for that.
他们没那么狡猾
One way to find out.
看看不就知道了
Another beautiful day ...
又是晴朗的一天...
a little warmer than yesterday I think.
我想今天会比昨天更热
How long can you suffer?
你还能撑多久?
One little drink will quench your thirst forever.
喝一口水就能永远摆脱饥渴
If I agree to be your friend and lover?
只要我答应做你的情人?
Now that I know how you really feel,
既然我知道了你的真实感受
how can I ever trust you?
我又怎么能相信你?
Fill his bowl!
倒满水!
Smoke will blind you and
烟雾将使你蒙蔽
smoke will make you mine.
将使你成为我的奴隶
Smoke. Where's it coming from?
烟雾 从哪来的?
I don't see a fire.
我没看见火光
There must be a fire,
肯定着了火
where else would the smoke come from?
不然怎么会有烟?
Voodoo Priestess.
伏都祭司
Don't shoot! don't shoot.
别开枪!别开枪!
They've taken the women!
她们两个被抓走了!
They must be heading for the village.
肯定被抓进村子里去了
This clothing suggests some sort of sacrifice.
这种穿着象征某种献身
The cult of the living dead.
对活死人的崇拜
Find me when he wakes up.
等他醒了叫我
Your beautiful friends are here.
你的两个朋友来了
Tonight...
今晚...
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表