剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
第二季 第十二集
遗失的世界
Oh boy!
哦 伙计!
I wonder what got them so worked up.
我真想知道他们为什么这么兴奋
Oh no, you're not getting away this time.
哦不 这次你跑不掉了
Hey, come back.
嘿 回来
At the dawn of the last century
世纪之初
A band of explorers
一队探险者踏上征途
searched for a prehistoric world
想要证明存在一个史前世界
Driven by ambition
野心的驱动
Secret desires
秘密的欲望
A thirst for adventure
对冒险的渴望
And seeking the ultimate story
并寻求最终的故事
They are befriended by an untamed beauty
他们结识了一位野性美女
Stranded in a strange and savage land
被困在一个奇怪野蛮的土地
Each day is a desperate search for a way out...
寻找通往现代文明的路 逃出这个...
2276♥4♥7215 212357829 198871929
遗失的世界讨论群:
Where the hell are you taking me woman?
你到底带我去哪女人?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Who am I? who are you?
我是谁? 我还问你是谁呢
Why are you following me?
你为什么跟着我?
Why were you watching me?
你为什么监视我?
You're a very...
你是个十分
handsome man.
英俊的男人
You don't leave too much to be desired in the looks department yourself.
你就因为相貌跟踪一个陌生的男人
What more do we need to...
我们能做些什么...
know about each other, huh?
来了解彼此,啊哈?
I'm sure I'll think of something.
我确定我想到了些什么
Your heart, it's pounding.
你的心 在不断跳动
Yes, well under the circumstances I would...
是的 在这种情况下...
think that completely normal, wouldn't you?
我认为再正常不过了 你说呢?
A normal man, how perfect.
一个正常的男人 多么完美
How desirable.
多么诱惑
So what's the hurry?
急什么?
The drums have stopped beating.
鼓声停了
Are you afraid of me?
你怕我吧?
Oh no, I'm not afraid of you.
不 我为什么怕你
Then...
那...
take me now.
我们继续
Where am I?
我在哪?
Exactly where you were last night.
就在昨晚睡的地儿
Any complaints?
你哪不舒服吗?
Yeah, I'm starving.
对啊 我饿了
You live near here?
你住在附近?
I used to.
以前是
Is it still too soon to ask who you are?
我现在问你的名字不过分吧?
Are names really that important?
名字真的那么重要吗?
He's probably in the arms of some jungle princess...
他可能正在某个丛林公主的怀里乐不思蜀呢...
blissfully unaware that we are even looking for him.
哪知道我们正在找他
Why do you always think the worst of him?
你为什么总把他想的那么坏?
Because I'm speaking from experience.
因为这是经验
We should be able to pick up his trail from the river
我们沿着他丢枪的河边一路走
where I found his spear.
应该能找到他
He could be investigating
他可能是去寻找
those drums we heard last night.
昨晚那些鼓声的来源
My parents used to call them Voodoo drums.
我父母以前管这叫伏都鼓
As in shrunken heads and dolls with pins in them?
是那种在草人身上插针然后敲打的巫术鼓吗?
Let's not get too carried away.
好啦 别扯太远啦
Marguerite, he could be in serious trouble. Marguerite,
他可能遇上了麻烦
Then again he could be in the arms of some jungle princess.
说对了 他的确可能在某个丛林公主的怀里
Oh, I rest my case.
哦 我早说过了
Hello there, where are you all going?
这么巧 你们要去哪儿?
To look for you.
去找你
Obviously our concern was premature as usual.
显然这次又是我们杞人忧天啦
Danielle this is Marguerite Krux,
Danielle 这是玛格丽特·科鲁兹
Ned Malone, Professor George Challenger,
内德·马龙 乔治·查林杰教授
Veronica this is Danielle.
维罗妮卡 这是Danielle
Nice to meet you all.
很高兴认识你们
So, where did Roxton find you?
那么 罗斯顿在哪找到你的?
Running for her life in the jungle.
她正在丛林里逃命
Running from what? Trogs...
谁在追她? 猿人...
they overran Danielle's village...
他们踏平了Danielle的村子...
butchered everyone they could get their hands on.
杀了村子里的所有人
Hundreds of Trogs, I've never seen so many.
成千上百的猿人 我从未见过那么多
Like some sort of army?
像有纪律的军队?
That's what the drums are about.
所以才有了那些鼓声
The Trogs are massing, organizing.
猿人人数众多 又有组织
That's something nobody ever thought
真难以想象
they were capable of doing.
这怎么可能
It's terrifying.
太可怕了
Yes, I can vouch for that. I...
是的 我可以证明...
was chased by some pretty determined characters myself.
我昨晚也被几个不要命的猿人追杀
Organized savages, it's just what we need.
猿人军队 这下不妙了
Those drums are Voodoo drums.
那鼓声 是伏都鼓
I don't know about that. All I know is what I saw in my village.
我没听说过 我只看到了我村子发生的一切
For two weeks I've been running for my life.
两个星期以来我一直在逃命
You poor child. You must be exhausted.
可怜的孩子 你一定累坏了
It's a miracle you survived.
你能活下来是个奇迹
And Danielle needs a place to stay, this way.
Danielle需要休息 这边走
Here you go, anything else you need...
这个给你 如果有什么需要...
just let me know. This is perfect.
尽管告诉我 已经很好了
For a woman who's been running for her life for...
她这样子从头到脚...
two weeks she looks very well put together, don't you think?
都不像逃命了两星期的人 你说呢?
You'd think she'd be a little more upset about what happened to her village.
她的村子被毁了 她起码应该有一点难过
Thank you both for letting her stay.
谢谢你们让她留下
Do you believe her story?
你相信她的话吗?
I have no reason to doubt her, I...
我没有理由怀疑她 我...
told you about the Trogs that came after me.
也被那些猿人追杀过
How far away is her village?
她的村子离这多远?
A couple of days.
几天路程
I wonder where exactly?
我想知道到底在哪?
Just before you arrived, I was actually commenting on your...
你刚才过来之前 我还在讨论...
talent for finding damsels in distress.
你有英雄救美的天分
It must be my noble disposition.
肯定是因为我是个绅士
Is that what you call it?
你是这么想的?
Are you sure she's going to be safe out there all by herself?
你确定她回去之后能活下去?
All she has to do is call.
她可以叫我帮忙
I'm sure she will.
我相信她会的
You know Marguerite, if I didn't know you any better...
玛格丽特 如果不是特别了解你...
I would say you were jealous.
我还以为你在妒忌
Jealous? Ah hum.
妒忌? 嗯哼
No, no, amazed...
不 不 是吃惊...
no, astounded...
不 大吃一惊...
at how easily some men...
因为有些男人...
especially you it seems...
特别是你 总会...
can be manipulated.
轻易被♥操♥纵
What an amazing place.
这里太美啦
Yes, quite incredible...
是的 难以置信...
especially when you consider where it is.
特别是在原始丛林里
A temple of sorts?
这里像个神殿?
A laboratory a place for scientific investigation,
这里是实验室 是进行科学研究的地方
a place to broaden our understanding...
这里能加强我们对世界上...
of the outside world and how it works.
万事万物的理解认识
It sounds very much like a place of worship...
听起来像是一种信仰...
and you seem very devoted.
而你又是那么的虔诚
In my village the Papalwa the high priest
在我们村子 族长也就是大祭司
was a man of great vision...
是最了不起的人...
and he always had a beard.
他也留着你这样的胡子
A high priest?
大祭司?
Oh, no, no, that will never do.
哦 不 不 那可不行
Perhaps I should shave it off to avoid confusion.
也许我应该剪了去
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表