剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
这本书就是魔法师的咒语。
By this book can the stones be stilled.
这本书能让那些石头还原。
All I have to do...
我要做的就是...
No the costume is how the castle inserts its influence
不城♥堡♥肯定是通过衣服控制了他们。
I will not relive that charade.
要是我也穿上我就永远无法解开谜底。
The castle can't do anything about...
城♥堡♥不能控制一个...
It is time to cast your spell Prospero.
该念咒语了Prospero
Deliver us from evil forever and ever...
带我们永远摆脱邪恶的灾难...
just as you did four hundred years ago.
就像四百年前你做的那样。
And you believe yourself to be the Comtesse Ariane?
你真♥相♥信自己是女伯爵Ariane?
Who else?
不然是谁?
Miss Marguerite Krux.
玛格丽特·科鲁兹小姐
A commoner?how absurd
一个平民?真荒谬。
The real Comtesse is dead.
真正的女伯爵已经死了。
The castle stones are the only things living around here...
这里唯一有生命的就是城♥堡♥里的石头...
somehow connected to you.
它们控制了你。
What a ridiculous conceit.
多么荒唐可笑的谎言。
Prospero cast his spell hoping ...
Prospero念出了咒语希望...
to transport the castle away from the plague but he failed.
希望城♥堡♥脱离瘟疫可他失败了。
It is you who must cast the spell to move the castle...
你必须要念出咒语搬走城♥堡♥...
tonight at midnight.
就在今晚午夜时分。
No...
不...
every time the castle reappears...
每次城♥堡♥重新显现...
it needs new victims to play its deadly game...
都需要受害者加入死亡游戏...
That gargoyle just moved.
那雕像刚刚移♥动♥了。
What do you expect ...
你知道...
from living stone.
活石头让你干什么。
I just need a few moments to prepare.
我只需要一些时间准备。
See something you like?
有中意的东西吗?
Not yet, but I am willing to conduct a thorough search.
暂时还没有,不过我很乐意进行彻底的搜查。
May I request this dance Comtesse?
我能请您跳这支舞吗女伯爵?
Alas, Prospero is on his way...
可是Prospero就要来了...
and I have promised my last dance to...
而我已经答应最后一支舞跟...
Lady Sophie will give Valois his last dance.
Sophie夫人会跟Valois跳最后一支。
Then your last shall be mine,
那你最后一支舞就是我的,
my dear dear D'Argent.
我最最亲爱的D'Argent
Prospero...
Prospero...
it is midnight cast your spell.
现在是午夜快念咒语吧。
As you command Comtesse.
遵命女伯爵。
Take us from this land of death and madness...
带我们离开这遍布死亡和疯狂的地方...
or I shall work some magic of my own.
不然我只好亲自施展法术。
That won't be necessary.
没有那个必要。
Clothes maketh the man.
人靠衣装。
Vox luciferan
(咒语)
negatos diabolum.
(咒语)
I read the words of the Mage.
我念了魔法师的咒语。
The magic of the book was supposed to turn the gargoyle back to stone.
书上的咒语本来可以让雕像变回石头。
Valois
Valois.
Roxton...
罗斯顿...
for heaven sake man help me.
看在上帝的份上帮帮我。
Challenger?
查林杰?
I have no time to explain.
现在没时间解释
Get the clothes off all of them now.
快把他们的衣服脱下来。
Roxton?Valois's a spy.
罗斯顿?Valois是间谍。
Challenger?
查林杰?
Kill them all.
杀了他们。
Challenger?
查林杰?
What the hell is that?
见鬼那是什么?
I'd give my right arm for a rifle.
我宁愿拿右手换把枪。
They're not flesh and blood.
它们不是血肉之躯。
Then how do we stop them?
那怎么对付它们?
I thought the book was the key the words of the Mage.
答案也许在那本书里,魔法师的咒语。
Oh my God,everyone down!
上帝,所有人低头!
Something's wrong with Marguerite.
玛格丽特有点不对劲。
It's the locket.
是项链。
Owwww it's freezing I'm...
啊噢噢冻死我了...
Prospero's book had no magic on its own the power was in the locket.
Prospero的书里根本没有魔法,力量在项坠里。
It's the locket!
就是它!
Vox luciferum negatos diabolum.
(咒语)
What a relief.
我们解脱了。
Marguerite you got no clothes....
玛格丽特你没有穿衣服...
What have you done?
你干了什么?
Are you still there?
你们还在吧?
We're here.
我们在这。
But our clothes aren't...
可是衣服不见了...
I'll get your clothes.
我去找衣服。
It's good to see you back though.
很高兴见到你们回来。
Just make sure that's all you do see.
不该你看的你最好少看。
I believe that's everything.
我想这应该是全部了。
Thank you.
谢谢
I found them in scattered piles...
在乱石堆找到的...
just a few hundred feet away.
就在几百英尺外。
Like we never left this spot.
就像我们从没离开过。
Well we are leaving right now.
我们还是快回家吧。
I've had enough of Ariane and ...
我受够了Ariane...
well whoever the rest of you were supposed to be.
还有你们扮演的那些角色。
Do you think the castle's really gone...
你们真的认为城♥堡♥消失了...
or has it just gone somewhere else?
还是它又去了别的地方?
Well we stopped it from feeding...
这次我们阻止了它...
whether we've stopped it for good only Prospero knows.
至于是不是永远就只有Prospero知道了
What?
怎么了?
Oh, I was just remembering that delightful...
哦,我突然想起...
little mole you have right by your...
你脸上好像有一颗可爱的黑痣就在...
Shh Stop there right now.
嘘你住口
As you command my Comtesse.
遵命女伯爵。
Command, you want a command?
命令,你想要命令?
I don't know if that's physically possible...
我不知道力量够不够...
certainly not ladylike.
真是一点不淑女。
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表