剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Gunpowder well that shouldn't be too difficult.
炸♥药♥,我想没什么难的
Not for the real you.
那是对你来说
The Empress is very interested
女王非常感兴趣
in your progress Professor.
你们的进展,教授
Well it's important to understand that...
你们最好能够理解...
the success of the formula depends on...
配方的成功与否主要是由...
the purity and strength of the ingredients.
原料的纯度和力量决定的
Quit stalling.
开始吧
Why don't we see what you can do then we'll talk.
让我先来看看你的成果再谈吧
Well I can't be sure
好的,但是我不能保证
of the quality of the local ingredients.
你们当地的原料是否过硬
These things take time.
这都需要时间
I don't want excuses. I want results.
我不需要任何借口 我要的是结果
Very well then here goes nothing.
非常好那么你什么也得不到
Ha! Now we're getting somewhere.
哈!现在我们已经取得一些进展了
Make sure you're there by tomorrow.
最好明天能成功
After the gladiators in my chambers...
在格斗结束以后到我的房♥间...
fail there and you'll be disposed of.
如果再失败,我一定会处置你
Roxton are you awake.
罗斯顿你醒了吗?
Roxton!
罗斯顿!
You're looking well.
你看起来很不错
Marvelous, I do love the uniform.
非常好,我喜欢你穿成这样
Do you mind?
你不介意吧?
Are you all right? Have they fed you?
你还好吧? 他们给你吃东西了吗?
Oh dinner was delicious.
哦!晚餐非常丰盛
Tribune! We would like a moment's privacy.
头领!我们现在想单独谈一谈
Why this sudden outpouring of concern?
你怎么突然对我这么关心?
Centuria has asked me to be her strategic advisor.
Centuria已经决定让我做她的谋士
She promised that position to me!
她曾经许诺给我那个位置!
Well that was quick, even for you.
进展太快了,即使是你
Surely you're not asking my permission?
当然也没有问我的意见?
Why shouldn't Marguerite save her own skin?
玛格丽特你的皮肤怎么没发生变化?
You truly amaze me you know.
你真是太令我惊奇了
Do you have any human blood in you at all?
你的体内还有人类的血液吗?
It would put me in a position...
我现在所处的位置...
to help you and Malone.
最有利于你和马龙
Yes, well you best do it quickly
是的,你最好快点行动
we can't wait too long.
我们等不了多久了
How are we ever going to find Malone's lab?
怎样才能找到马龙的实验室?
Shhhh
嘘
Which way do you think it is?
我们现在应该怎么办?
This way.
这边
How... how do you know for sure?
嘿...你怎么这么确定?
Fainted smell of burnt sulfur. It's either Malone
有一股刺鼻的的硫磺的味道 如果不是的话
or the gateway to hell.
就是地狱之门
Stop, no, no, no, you can't come in here.
停下,不,不,不, 你们不能进来
Challenger Challenger?
查林杰 查林杰?
Nighty night.
祝你晚安
Challenger am I ever glad to see you.
查林杰,见到你太高兴了
And what about me?
见到我不高兴?
And you of course.
都很高兴
But right now I need to find out about gunpowder.
但是我现在一定要研制出火♥药♥
Centuria wants a demonstration
Centuria希望结果
in her chambers later this afternoon.
今天下午就能看到
Elementary my dear Malone.
很简单,亲爱的马龙
It's a simple compound made up of three ingredients:
就是将这三种原料混合在一起:
Sulfur, Charcoal...
硫磺,木炭粉...
And Potassium Nitrate I know that...
还有硝酸钾 我都知道...
but what about the proportions?
但是我不知道比例啊?
Oh what passes for education in America these days?
你们国家这些年的教育是怎么搞的?
The proportions are.
各部分比例是
But it's not that simple.
但是没这么简单
We can't just give Centuria the formula.
我们不能把配方给Centuria
Of course not. Now don't worry ...
当然不能 你不用担心...
we'll cook up a demonstration that will knock ...
我们可以给她她想要的结果...
her little webbed socks off.
她将进入我们的圈套
For your valor I salute you.
为了你们的英勇,我向你们致敬
We who are about to die salute you!
为了您的荣誉,我们向您致敬!
Lord Roxton,
罗斯顿勋爵,
I'm most eager to see your strategy in action.
我非常急切地想看到你们的战略
Let the combat commence.
现在格斗正式开始
It's going to be a long day.
真是漫长的一天
Come on.
来吧
Don't you just love this...
你喜欢这个吗...
and all for our own private pleasure.
这是我们平时消遣娱乐的方式
Come on Tribune!
快上,头领!
Well Lord Roxton,
罗斯顿勋爵,
your teamwork is very successful.
你们两个合作的非常成功
Thank you.
谢谢
However...
然而...
it has given us a problem.
你给我留下了一个难题
I promised to spare the life of one gladiator...
我承诺最后只能有一个胜利者...
but I have two victors.
现在却出现了两个
Centuria this is not time to quibble over words. Centuria,
Centuria,现在不是咬文嚼字的时候
One , Two.
一 , 二
You two must fight to the death.
你们两个必须决出胜负
Centuria?
Centuria?
One life is all I'm in the mood to grant today.
只能有一个接受荣誉的勇士
We fought as a team.
我们是一个整体
We live or die as a team.
我们生死与共
Guards! Hunt them down like dogs and kill them!
护卫!快去抓住他们!
come on!
快点!
Let's go see Challenger's gunpowder test.
去看看查林杰的实验怎么样了
This way, we'll sneak
走这儿,我们就能悄悄
through the sewers get out of the city.
直接逃往城外了
No I'm not going without Malone,
不,还没有救出马龙
Marguerite or the others.
玛格丽特还在里面呢
You want to sneak back into the palace?
你难道还想回到王宫里去吗?
Well why didn't we just let
那刚才还不如干脆
Centuria's guards kill us in the arena?
让Centuria的护卫在格斗场杀了我们?
How do you even know Marguerite wants to leave?
你怎么就知道玛格丽特想要离开呢?
I'll take that chance.
我一定要回去
Not feeling lucky Tribune?
不会有侥幸的,头领?
You know sometimes Lord Roxton ...
你知道罗斯顿勋爵有时候...
you presume on our friendship.
很重视友情
Well?
怎么样?
You will not be disappointed today, Empress.
今天一定不会让你失望的,女王
I sincerely hope not.
我希望能够如此
Why don't I leave you here and lead the guards in...
我出去看看护卫们是否抓到了两个逃犯...
search for insubordinate gladiators.
让护卫们去吧
Leave that to the guards that's why we have them.
他们一定能办的很好
You're sure?
你确定?
Enjoy the show.
来看看结果吧
See how confident the Professor is?
你看今天的教授多有信心?
Not only have I perfected the formula...
而我不仅仅是研究出了配方...
I've already begun production. Watch.
而且已经开始生产了,你们看
That's it?
这是什么?
This is the fearsome explosive?
难道这就是可怕的炸♥药♥?
That was just a preliminary test to show you how ...
这只是简单地演示而已...
sharp and clean the gunpowder burns now.
向你展示爆♥炸♥的原理到底是怎么样的
I don't want these pops and farts I want power!
我不想要这些骗人的小儿科,我要的是力量!
As you wish Empress.
如你所愿,女王
Well, where are they?
在哪?他们在哪?
I thought you knew how this palace was laid out?
我想王宫的地形你比较熟悉吧?
The bitch redecorated.
那个该死的女人重新布局了
Sorry. Come on.
对不起 快走
Now Empress,
现在,女王
Marguerite, get ready.
玛格丽特, 准备好了
This way.
这边
Come on Malone.
快点,马龙
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表