剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
他朝这边走了。
Malone?
马龙?
Wait here.
在这儿等着
I will not.
我才不等呢。
Marguerite you're freezing and so is the wind.
玛格丽特你在发抖。
I'm trying to save you from a nasty cold.
里面风大,我可不想你被冻死。
Do I look like I need saving?
我有那么弱不禁风吗?
As a matter of fact you do.
事实上你有。
Roxton!
罗斯顿!
Don't panic I'm still here.
别害怕我在这儿。
Can you open the door from your side?
能从你那边把这门打开吗?
Not without a crowbar.
除非有铁锹。
Well stay put I'll find another way around.
在这儿别动我去找别的出路。
What are you staring at?
有什么好看的?
Hello!
你好!
Anybody in there?
有人在这儿吗?
Whoa...
哇唔...
now this is more like it.
这才像样嘛。
Ah Amontillado.
白葡萄酒。
A trifle gaudy but dry.
也许我该换件干衣服。
Roxton?
罗斯顿?
Malone?
马龙?
Oh my, my, my.
哦,我的天,我的天,我的天。
Anybody home?
有人在吗?
Other than you.
除了你之外。
Oh please, please,please be hot.
哦,拜托一定一定是热水
I command you not to peek.
我命令你不许偷看。
Marguerite?
玛格丽特?
Roxton?
罗斯顿?
Roxton?
罗斯顿?
What's he doing?Roxton?
他在干什么?罗斯顿?
Roxton over here...
罗斯顿这边...
strange.
奇怪。
Well, they're dry..
干衣服...
with my luck today,they won't fit.
今天这么倒霉肯定不合身。
That's right...
好吧...
enjoy yourself while you can my Comtesse Ariane.
尽情享受吧我的Ariane女伯爵。
How lovely.
真精致。
Vox luciferan bios...
(咒语)
by the words of the dark lady shall the stone be quickened.
黑暗女神的咒语将赋予石头生命。
By the words of the Mage...
魔法师的咒语...
shall the stone be stilled...
将使石头还原...
is it transformed...
转化...
transfigured...
变形...
alive.
复活。
Vox luciferan...
(咒语)
bios totali noctemus...
(咒语)
diabolum...
(咒语)
Not much longer now.
就在不久之后。
Well something must have happened...
肯定出事了...
why else would they leave their equipment?
他们怎么会把仪器丢在这儿?
There's no sign anyone else was here...
这里什么痕迹也没有...
not even animal tracks.
甚至没有野兽的脚印。
Well now that's odd,
真古怪
this compass it's spinning too.
这个指南针也在转。
Run! Run!
逃!快逃!
My beloved where are you?
亲爱的,你在哪儿?
Valois.
Valois.
Ariane!
Ariane!
Oh Ariane where is my Comtesse Ariane?
哦Ariane我的女伯爵Ariane在哪儿?
My beloved where are you?
亲爱的你在哪儿?
Ariane is mine you swaggering lout.
Ariane是我的你这个蠢猪。
Ariane!
Ariane!
Fear not Valois,
不要怕Valois,
your suffering will soon be at an end.
你的痛苦将很快终结。
Oh Ariane...
哦Ariane...
bestow a single smile upon me...
哪怕仅仅赐给我一个微笑...
and forever sooth my fevered heart.
也将永远抚慰我狂热的心灵。
Valois,
Valois,
why would the Comtesse waste her favors on a coward...
女伯爵为什么要向胆小鬼施恩呢...
especially one so...old?
特别是一个...老家伙?
D'Argent, D'Argent...
D'Argent, D'Argent...
did someone turn over a rock...
是谁移♥动♥了岩石...
and disturb you from your sleep?
将你从沉睡中唤醒?
These peacock trappings cannot disguise your age.
这些孔雀毛根本无法掩盖你的苍老。
The Comtesse is beyond the grasp of a callow untested youth.
女伯爵不会喜欢乳臭未干的黄毛小子。
Ariane has often delighted in my...grasp.
Ariane跟我在一起的时候...很愉快。
In your dreams and her nightmares.
那只是你的幻想,她的噩梦。
Am I interrupting.
打扰你们了吗。
Stand down.
退下。
This is no time for discord.
现在不是争吵的时候。
I am at your command milady.
听候您的吩咐夫人。
Give your orders.
下命令吧。
and I will follow you anywhere.
我将永远跟随你。
Even into the mouth of hell itself.
哪怕是落入地狱之中。
Then prepare yourselves,
那么你们就为
for this is the night...
今晚的...
of our salvation.
拯救做出最后的准备吧。
Challenger, listen!
查林杰,听!
The wailing stopped.
哭声停下来了。
Do you think that's what made the others run off?
你觉得是这些幽灵的哭声吓走了他们??
Well let's hope it is that simple.
希望是这么简单。
On the other hand...
除非他们...
those apparitions I find extremely convincing.
没碰见这些来历不明的幽灵。
As captain of your guard the first dance is mine.
我是您的卫兵队长,第一支舞是我的。
At your command I will settle this on the field of honor...
只要您吩咐,我们可以通过决斗来决定...
that is if Valois has any.
如果Valois有胆量的话。
There shall be no duel...
你们不必决斗...
until I say so.
除非我下命令。
Now for the first dance...
至于第一支舞...
I choose...D'Argent.
我选...D'Argent。
But for the last dance shall I prefer the vigor of youth...
不过最后一支舞我该拉起年轻的双手...
Or...
还是...
the sure hand of maturity?
依靠成熟的肩膀?
Keep running!
别停下!
NoxadNoxadno as long as we keep going in the right direction...
不 不 不,只要我们走对了方向...
those things won't come any closer.
这些东西就不会跟来。
That's ridiculous.
这太荒唐了。
Even so, I think we've arrived at our intended destination.
虽然如此,不过我想我们总算能找到他们了。
You insolent pup.
无理的混♥蛋♥。
I endure your insults no longer.
我不会再忍♥受你的羞辱。
You can count on that sir.
那就拔剑吧先生。
Valois, D'Argent...
Valois, D'Argent...
can a single kiss ignite such passion?
仅仅一个吻就能引起战争吗?
Or is it the promise made by the kiss...
还是因为我接受了这个吻...
that heats your blood to boiling?
让你热血沸腾了?
How shall my heart reward the love of two such formidable suitors?
我的心如何能回报两个痴情的追求者?
Of course...
当然...
if there were but one of you to claim his prize...
你们中只有一个人能获得这一殊荣...
Close it!
锁上门!
You're safe.
你们安全了。
Not to mention badly dressed.
你们怎么会穿成这样。
Why wouldn't we be safe
我们为什么不安全?
Isn't that why you risked your lives ...
你们为何冒着生命危险而来...
to pass through the hordes of plague ridden...
经过瘟疫泛滥的部落...
peasants wailing at my castle walls...
和在我城♥堡♥下哀哭的那些农民...
to be safe... for all time?
你们一直...都没事?
Peasants Marguerite?
农民玛格丽特?
Do not interrupt me again good Prospero.
不要再打断我的话Prospero。
Midnight is almost upon us.
午夜就快要降临。
And now you have arrived...
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表