剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
I really need to go.
我真的等不了了,
I'm a little shy, all these men.
我有点害羞,当着这么多男人的面。
Can't you just turn around?
让他们把头转过去?
I wouldn't expect
我不敢奢望
someone as powerful as you to understand this
像你这么有权利的人能理解我
but it will only take a minute, I promise.
但是只要一分钟,我保证
This is ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
I would be a fool to
我不会愚蠢到
try and escape from someone like you.
想从你手中逃走的,求你了
All right but promise me you'll hurry.
好的,但是答应我快点
I promise Captain.
我保证,队长
The rest of you, you stay back.
你们其他的人全都靠后
Thank you.
谢谢
Put your weapons down!
把武器放下!
Shoot them!
开枪!
Fire and your Captains dead!
开枪你们的队长就没命了!
Fire, that's an order!
开枪,这是命令 !
Hold your fire!
赶快放下武器!
You can kill me but my men will kill all of you.
你可以杀我,但是我的人会杀了你们这所有的人
Not such a good idea.
这真不是个好主意
When Centuria learns you killed the only man...
如果Centuria知道你们杀了唯一一个...
with the formula for gunpowder...
知道火♥药♥配♥方♥的人...
death will be the easy way out.
那么你知道会是什么结果
What do you propose?
你们想要干什么?
Hand me the sword Roxton.
把剑给我,罗斯顿
If you insist.
如果你坚持的话
Here's the deal. You pay attention.
我们做笔交易,你注意听好
Because it's a one time offer.
因为我们只说这么一次
We will accompany you to the city
我们将会和你到蜥蜴国
Captain Tark...
Tark队长...
but not as prisoners
但是不是作为囚犯
as emissaries ...
而是自愿的...
going to Centuria voluntarily.
我们是自愿到蜥蜴国的使者
And I will freely share
我很愿意分享
all my knowledge with the Empress.
我的知识给女王
Why should I trust you?
我为什么要相信你们?
Because you don't have a choice.
因为你没有其他选择
And your way
照你的
we're all dead out here in the open...
我们全都要死在这里...
my way you're still a hero.
听我的你仍然是个英雄
We will walk into the city side by side.
我们会肩并着肩去见你们的女王
And in case you have any doubts...
但是如果你有任何迟疑...
I will still have a knife in your back.
我会在你背后捅一刀
They stopped here last night...
他们昨晚在这里过夜...
six maybe seven lizards.
有六到七个蜥蜴人.
Our friends must be in the wagon,
他们一定被关在车里,
prison wagon no doubt.
而且一定是囚车
We have to catch them before they reach the Capital.
我们必须要在他们到达之前赶上他们
How long do you reckon we've got?
你估计还有多远?
Not long enough.
没有多远
Why is he still alive?
他为什么还活着?
He managed to elude the hunting party.
他一直想要取消这个游戏
I thought that...
所以我想...
Must I do everything myself?
难道任何事都要我亲历亲为?
Why are they not shackled?
为什么他们没上脚镣?
Because we are not prisoners.
因为我们不是囚犯
We come willingly Centuria.
我们自愿来的,Centuria
They speak...
擅自开口...
even when not spoken to.
在我还没问到你的时候
Well, she...they promised that they would behave.
但是她,他们答应过我的,他们会守规矩
And here we are good as our word.
我们守规矩,一定会的
Once Captain Tark informed me of your little ...
当我听Tark队长告诉我现在...
gunpowder situation ...
军♥火♥库的情况...
I prevailed upon
我就劝说他们过来
I've had enough
我已经受够了你的
of your help Tribune.
帮助了,头领
Yes, he can be so tedious don't you think?
是的,他非常的乏味,你说是吗?
Not that all men aren't it's that
不过不是所有男人都像头领这般令人厌烦。
Tribune is so much more trying.
这个头领实在令人难以接受
I brought him back as a gift to you.
我把他带回来作为礼物送给你
Do what you want with him.
任你随意处置
Take him out kill him.
拉出去杀了他
Well, yes you could...
哦,是的,这当然可以...
that would be such a waste.
但这是个巨大的浪费
For all of his annoyance he is...
因为除了他一贯的无趣外...
occasionally amusing...
他偶尔还有点乐趣...
even helpful.
甚至派的上用场
He did get the famous Professor Challenger to...
比如就是他劝服了著名的查林杰教授...
agree to help rebuild your stocks of gunpowder.
同意到这里来帮助你们建立火♥药♥库的
I thought you'd be older.
我以为你会很老
That's what makes his reputation all the more remarkable.
使他的声名如此显赫的是他过人的才华
Really? You overestimate me.
过奖?你真的是太抬举我了
And you think this entitles you
你以为你劝服了博士
to the gift of your freedom?
我就会送给你自♥由♥?
Well an outright gift seems overly generous.
这样的礼物未免太慷慨了
But the chance for freedom...
但可以给他赢得自♥由♥的机会...
that's interesting.
一定很有趣
Why not make him a gladiator?
为什么不让他们去格斗?
Marguerite?
玛格丽特?
Why not,
为什么不呢,
that way you'll provide us with some amusement.
这样还可以作为饭后的消遣娱乐
Guards take Tribune to the arena.
护卫,把头领带到格斗场
Sorry.
对不起
Hmmm goody.
喔,很好
And show Professor Challenger to the laboratory.
带查林杰教授去看一看他的实验室
Whatever supplies you need shall be brought to you.
如果他有任何要求,尽可能满足他
You know this could take some time.
你知道这个可能需要一点时间
Let's hope it doesn't take too long, for your sake.
为了你自己,希望不要让我等得太久
You will stay with me in my imperial chambers.
你可以和我呆在一起,留在王宫里面
There is much we can learn from each other.
我们可以互相学习
That leaves him.
还剩下你
Empress.
女王陛下
Lord Roxton is a great hunter.
罗斯顿是个很好的猎人
He is a brave and heroic warrior.
他是一个既勇敢又英勇的战士
He sounds like trouble. Kill him.
他听起来像个麻烦 杀了他
You can't kill him!
你不能杀他!
In this city I can do anything I want.
在这个王国,我可以做任何我想做的事
Of course, all I meant was...
当然,我的意思是...
it would be such a waste again.
这也是个巨大的浪费
Imagine a gladiator with Lord Roxton's skills.
你想象一下如果一个格斗士能有罗斯顿的技能
He will live as long as he wins in the arena.
他在格斗中获胜就留下来
Take him away.
把他带走
Up you lazy bums.
看你们这一群蠢货
Get out!
出来!
Keep coming.
快一点
Come on get moving.
快点
Choose your weapon.
选择你们的武器
Come on! Out of there! Move it, move it!
去! 快点! 到那边去! 快点! 快点!
Where did all these people come from?
这些人都是从哪来的?
The lizards are misfits the humans prisoners...
这些蜥蜴人都是犯人...
captured in battle slaves
这些人都是战争中的战俘,
fighting for their freedom.
为了自♥由♥而战
Like him.
就像他
Shut up you two.
闭嘴,你们俩
Take this.
拿着这个
Tomorrow, the Empress Centuria has decreed...
明天,Centuria已经下达命令...
that the games will continue
游戏继续进行
until only one survivor's left...
直到留下最后一名幸存者...
and he will gain his freedom.
最终他将得到他的自♥由♥
Interesting.
真是有意思
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表