剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
第二季 第一集
遗失的世界
Hunt Kill. Quickly, quickly.
杀了他们。 快点快点。
Come on, we're almost there...
快走,就要到了...
Hurry up get across the bridge!
快你们快过桥!
We’ll cover you.
我们会掩护你们。
Keep moving , keep moving!
快走,快走!
Persistent little buggers.
执着的混♥蛋♥们。
Summerlee!
萨莫瑞!
Arthur!
亚瑟!
Summerlee!
萨莫瑞!
No!
不!
Sorry Chalenger, he is gone, let's go! Let's go!
对不起查林杰,他已经死了,我们快走!快走!
Ned Ned! Ned just hold still.
内德 内德! 内德快挺住。
I'm just not gonna sit here and watch, I've got to do something.
我不能在这儿看着,我得去帮他。
No! Look at that thing it can't hold us all.
不!你冷静点,桥会断的。
Malone!
马龙!
Ned! Ned! No!
内德! 内德!不!
NOoooooooooo!
不!!!!!!
Perfect.
太好了。
Grab into something! Like what?
抓点什么! 抓什么?
Anything!
都行!
Look We’ve got to pull them up.
快拉他们上来。
I can't reach.
我抓不到。
We can't they're too far down.
不行他们离我们太远了。
Then we'll pull up the whole damn bridge.
让我们把这该死的桥拉上来。
Save your on live, Roxton!
救你自己的命,罗斯顿!
I once promised to follow you to hell and back Challenger
我发誓过要追随你上刀山下火海查林杰
Don't make me a liar.
别让我不守信用。
At the dawn of the last century
在世纪之初
A band of explorers searched for a prehistoric world...
一队冒险家出发去证明一个史前世界的存在...
Driven by ambition
野心的驱使
Secret desires
秘密的欲望
A thirst for adventure
对冒险的渴望
And seeking the ultimate story
寻求最终的故事
They are befriended by an untamed beauty
他们结识了一位野性美女
Stranded in a strange and savage land
被困在一个奇怪野蛮的土地
Each day is a desperate search for a way out...
每一天都在绝望的寻找一个出路逃离这个...
Find something?
找到什么了吗?
Yeah, Summerlee’s pistol in these rocks.
是的,在这些岩石中找到了萨莫瑞的手♥枪♥。
How could they all just disappear? At least we should have found the bodies.
他们怎么会就这么凭空消失了?至少我们应该发现尸体啊。
It's the jungle,
在丛林,
anything could happen.
什么事都可能发生。
It’s not the jungle
不是丛林。
it’s Tribune and his raiders.
是蜥蜴人头领和他的部下
Do you really think they have a chance?
你真的认为他们还活着?
We didn’t find any bodies...
我们没有找到任何尸体...
the river is quite deep...
河水这么深...
if they landed in the middle.
如果他们掉进去的话
You’re not a very good liar.
你不是一个好骗子
Cavemen!
猿人!
Behind you!
在你身后!
Now where were we before we were so rudely interrupted?
在被他们粗鲁的打断前我们讲到哪里了?
Let’s go downstream.
我们顺着河下去。
Of course, it’s the way the bodies would float.
当然,尸体应该是顺着河道冲下去了。
What if we’re all alone?
如果只剩下我们呢?
Then I’ll have to take care of you.
那么我就得照顾你。
Challenger will turn this into another experiment...
查林杰会把这当成他另一次实验...
Summerlee will just be taking notes and Ned...
萨莫瑞会做记录,还有内德...
He is a war correspondent.He survived the Great War..
他是一个战地记者。他还经历过一战呢。
Sure they’ll all be fine.
当然他们都会很好的。
What is this thing?
这是什么?
Creeper Vine it tends to stick to what ever it grabs on to.
蔓藤网,无论是什么踏上去都会收紧。
Hurry!
快!
Marguerite, Veronica.
玛格丽特, 维罗妮卡
Professor Challenger.
查林杰教授。
What the hell are you doing in there?
你们在这里做什么?
Oh I should think that’s obvious.
哦我想这应该很显然。
I didn’t expect, I mean...
我真没想到,我是说...
what a sight for sore eyes.
见到你们真让我高兴。
Are you all right?
你还好吧?
Practically without a scratch.
当然,几乎没有刮痕。
Enough chitchat would you mind setting us free?
好了寒暄够了麻烦你把我们放下来好吗?
Oh yeah I’m sorry.
哦当然,真抱歉。
How did you survive the drop?
你是怎么从跌落中幸存下来的?
首先丛林的树木阻碍了我下落的速度。
那简直是场奇迹。
让我悬挂在距离地面6英尺的地方。
接着一个蔓藤网接住了我
That’s amazing.
太令人惊异了。
Oh fortunately someone had set that trap.
哦幸运的是有人设置了那个网。
Someone or something.
某些人或者某些东西。
We found cavemen upriver.
我们在河的上游发现了猿人。
Troglodytes, on this part of the plateau。
洞穴人嘛,这个高原的一部分。
They may be getting smarter.
他们也许变聪明了。
Smart being the operative word.
聪明这词儿用的可真好。
Isn’t that a fascinating development?
难道这不是一个迷人的进步么?
Once I got myself out of the trap I reset it.
自我从网里爬出来以来我又重新想了一下。
I never thought I’d catch anything quite so tasty.
我从未发现这么有趣的事。
George really, eyes are bigger than your stomach.
乔治说真的,你就是眼大肚子小。
Any sign of the others?
有其他人的消息吗?
We found Summerlee’s pistol.
我们发现了萨莫瑞的手♥枪♥。
And Roxton’s hat under the bridge.
罗斯顿的帽子在桥下。
But no sign of them,or Malone?
但是没有他们的任何踪迹,还有马龙?
No sign. Yet.
没有。 暂时。
Ned! Malone!
内德! 马龙!
Overgrown pigeon.
你这大鸽子快放下我。
No don’t shoot you’ll hit him...
不,别射击,你会打到他的...
I think maybe that’s a chance he’d like me to take.
我想他更愿意我在这种机会下打一枪。
Are you all right?
你还好吧?
All things considered. Oww
你们考虑的真周到。噢
Oh be quiet and be still.
哦安静点儿别动。
He’s not coming back.
它没回来
Not even for a tidbit as tasty as Malone.
它没这个口福尝尝马龙的味道了。
Never got a taste of me.
是,它是没口福了。
Good thing we never would have found you then.
还好你让我们碰到了
We would have split out miles away.
否则我们会分开很远呢。
Oww okay that hurts.
哦好吧,疼死我了。
It looks ugly but I don’t think it’s too serious.
这伤口看上去很丑,但不是太严重。
Here’s some Yarrow it helps cuts heal faster.
这儿有些蓍草,可以帮助恢复的快一点
Once we get this cleaned up and a good night’s rest then we can start.
一旦清洗好后再休息一晚上我们就可以出发了。
No we still got lots of daylight left.
不我们还有很多个晚上可以休息呢。
Why wait?
为什么我们还要等呢?
You said yourself it’s not serious.
你自己说这伤口不是太严重。
It's not serious and then there’s foolhardy.
是这是不严重但这是莽撞。
The longer we wait.
我们等的越久
The less chance we have of finding Roxton and Summerlee.
我们找到罗斯顿和萨莫瑞的希望就越渺茫。
If they’re still alive. Let’s be logical.
如果他们还活着。 让我们现实一点吧
Logical? I landed in a Pterodactyl nest.
现实点?我降落到了一个翼龙巢里
You were saved by the jungle canopy.
你被一个丛林的网救了。
Figure the odds on that.
想想这些。
Well when you put it that way. I suppose, I
好吧,你既然这么说了,
could be convinced to put my money on Lord John Roxton.
我确信可以往约翰·罗斯顿身上下注了。
Such a pity really I hate to see a good fighting man go to waste.
真是可惜我不得不看着一个好战士浪费了。
Well that didn’t stop you bombing the bridge and dumping me here in the first place.
那你干嘛不赶快搭把手把我从这弄出来。
What’s a lizard to do?
一个蜥蜴人能做什么?
I had a rebellion to put down.
我还有一场叛乱要镇♥压♥呢
You mean a fight with your mercenaries.
你是说跟那群人类下属战斗?
We’re wasting time you know.
我们在浪费时间你知道么
What do you want?
你想要什么?
Just to be of service...
只是一些报答...
and your word as a gentleman...
和你作为一位绅士承诺...
that at sometime in the future you will help me.
在未来的某些时刻你会帮助我。
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表