剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
You two are under arrest,
你们两个被捕了
hands on your heads.
手放在头上
Under arrest for what?
被捕?为什么?
Thank you.
谢谢
There must be some mistake.
你一定搞错了
That's enough out of you whoever you are.
我不管你是谁,不许说话
Get their weapons.
抢他们的枪
Come on! come on.
走!走
This is ridiculous. The woman that you want is still out there.
真是荒唐!你们要抓的女人逃跑了
Right and she gave you the money that she stole.
对,她把她抢的钱给了你们
Good work Hyde.
干得好,Hyde
Well well...
好啊...
at last we meet face to face without the mask.
我终于看到你的真面目了
And who are you?
你是谁?
Come now there's no need to pretend any longer.
算了,你不要再装了
I have a list of charges as long as your arm.
你的罪名罄竹难书
You've been caught red handed.
这次又人赃俱获
See, this is what happens when you try and do the right thing.
你看,做好事就是这种下场
We brought your money back there should be a reward.
我们把钱送回来,应该有报答
Reward? Absolutely,
报答?当然
after your trial you will be treated to a public execution.
审判过后你会被当众处死
And you, you will hang as her accomplice.
而你,会被作为他的同伙被绞死
We ran into the woman you're looking for on the way into the village.
我们是在来这儿的路上碰上那个女人的
She almost ran us down.
她差点把我们撞倒
Do you think I am fooled by your phony accent?
你以为骗得了我吗?
Three times you have robbed and threatened me.
你抢劫威胁过我三次
Your trial will begin today and end tomorrow. Justice will be swift.
审判今天开始,明天结束,正义是迅速的
And blind!
而且是瞎的!
Maybe they didn't get our message and went to explore the fissure anyway.
也许他们没收到信♥号♥♥,先进山洞里面去了
If they did the dinosaurs will chase them out in a hurry.
就算进去了,也会被恐龙马上赶出来
Look out!
当心!
Don't even think about it.
你们不要乱动
Drop it and the rest.
放进去,全放进去
What do you want?
你想干什么?
You look like well heeled travelers.
你们看起来很有钱嘛
You intend to rob us?
你想抢我们?
You must be the brains of the outfit.
你是你们中的头吗?
We don't have any money.
我们没有钱
I don't want your money just your weapons and ammunition.
我不要钱,只要枪和子弹
You can't leave us out here unarmed.
我们不能没有枪
Unarmed or dead it's your choice.
要枪还是要命,自己挑
We'll track you down. Good luck to you,
我们会找到你的 那就找吧
in two days I'll be gone forever.
两天后我会永远消失
But where did you come from?
你是从哪儿来的?
Are there anymore like you around here?
你们还有其他人吗?
Most of them aren't as friendly.
他们可没我们脾气好
Good think I have your weapons.
幸亏我拿了你们的枪
Fine looking guns they are too.
看上去还是好枪
Gone forever in two days.
两天后永远消失?
Do you think she knows a way off the plateau?
她知道离开的路?
I thought your friend said there was going to be a trail before the execution?
你朋友不是说先审判后处刑吗?
This is it, we like the accused to face the punishment...
别着急,我们喜欢用未知的未来...
of what's in the future.
惩罚罪犯
Something tells me there isn't going to be much of a trail.
我觉得不会有什么审判了
Move it.
快走
Marguerite, I'm going to make a run for it.
玛格丽特,我准备跑
What about me! You can help me just...
那我呢? 你帮我吧...
don't worry, I'm not going to leave you for the hangman.
别着急,我会回来救你的
Are you ready?
准备好了?
Fall over.
摔倒
Eh?
什么?
Sorry!
对不起!
Get him!
抓住他!
Stealing my gun and I thought you were supposed to be Sheriff.
你不是这儿的警长吗?
Hand over!
游戏结束!
Court is now in session.
现在开庭
Let her go.
放开她
This was all a big mistake.
你们抓错人了
Put down your gun...
把枪放下...
or they'll be no trial just an execution.
不然就没有审判,直接处死
Ah, Ah... another step.
啊啊..站住
You've only got one shot, you can't kill us both.
你只有一颗子弹,不能打我们俩
He's aiming at me Roxton.
他们要的是我,罗斯顿
And I cannot miss from here.
而且不会失手
All right...
好吧...
we'll do it your way.
照你的意思办
This is my way.
这就是我的意思
No! No! Roxton!
不!不!罗斯顿!
Put them both in the cell.
把他们关进牢房♥
If he doesn't see a doctor he is going to bleed to death.
你们再不给他治伤,他就会流血而死
And we can save a piece of rope.
那就省根绳子
Oh, no, no, it's good...
噢,不,不,没有用...
it's gone right through.
打穿了
It has to be cauterized...
你替我烧...
I need something hot enough to burn the flesh.
用热的东西,把肌肉烧焦
I demand you get a doctor right now!
我命令你们给他治伤!
You demand, you're in no position to do anything but beg.
你命令?你现在只有求我们的份了
All right, all right...
好吧,好吧...
I'm begging you...
我求你们...
please don't let him bleed to death.
求你们别让他把血流光
How easily you grovel for the life of a worthless scoundrel.
你居然会为这种无赖求情
All right, give her what she wants.
好吧,要什么给什么
If you want this dog to swing beside you, you can treat the wound yourself.
你不想让这条哈巴狗死就自己给他治吧
What?
什么?
They were here all right. Went in but haven't come back out.
他们来过这儿,进去过,但是还没出来
Maybe they're on their way back.
也许正要出来
That woman came out here too.
那个女的也是从这儿出来的
But no hoof prints leading back in.
可她没有再回来
I wonder if Roxton and Marguerite ran into her.
他们是不是碰上她了?
When it's red hot...
等它烧红了...
you press it against the wound and you hold it there...
放到伤口上按住了...
until it sears the blood vessels you understand?
直到把血管烧焦,懂吗?
I can't do it.
我做不了
Come on it's going to hurt me a lot more than it hurts you.
来吧,痛的是我又不是你
That a girl.
好样的
Nothing to it.
没事的
I'm sorry.
对不起
You know, I really think you mean that.
知道吗?你真的对不起我
You can thank me later.
以后再谢我吧
That wasn't here last time.
上次没这个
Strange.
奇怪
What is it?
怎么了?
Where is it coming from?
光是从哪里来的?
What is that noise?
这是什么声音?
Sounds like an atmospheric pressure differential.
好像是气压不同造成的
There must be mineral deposits in that rock, what brilliance.
这块石头里一定有矿,真是太好了
The sun is reflecting off that cliff.
阳光是从那边反射过来的
Strange, I didn't see that last time I was here.
奇怪,上次来怎么没有看见?
Maybe the cliff was in shadow.
也许上次没照到那儿
Of course, because the angle of the sun's ray changes...
当然,随着地球的运动...
as the earth orbits the sun.
阳光的角度也在不停地转变
That's right Malone.
说得对,马龙
In fact, it's likely that thesun only hits those rocks...
也许一年中阳光照到这些石头...
a few days every year.
只有几天的时间
What's going on? Everything's different.
怎么回事?全都不一样了
What about that village? Was that there last time?
那个村子呢?上次在那儿吗?
No!
不在!
No swamp, no dinosaurs and a village that wasn't there before.
没有沼泽,没有恐龙,以前没有的村子
How very intriguing.
真是太奇怪了
None of this was here before.
以前可没有这些
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表