剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Did you marry?
你结婚了吗?
Yeah, a dream come true...
对,我实现了梦想...
a millionaire...
和一个百万富翁...
two mistresses and an overdraft.
他有两个情妇,银行透♥支♥
And then what happened.
后来怎么了?
This road hasn't been used for centuries.
这条路已经几个世纪没用过了
Those guardians must have some kind of vantage point nearby.
那些看守肯定在附近占据了有利地势
Not too near I trust.
希望不会太近
How did you come to this God forsaken plateau?
你怎么会跑到这个高原上来的?
Boy you are one nosy hallucination.
你真是个爱打听的幻觉
Now that is a story worth sharing.
这件事说来话长
Twelve years ago in Shanghai...
十二年前在上海...
this is long before I heard of...
那时我还没有听说过...
Professor George Edward Challenger.
乔治·爱德华·查林杰教授
There's the Frieze. You see just like the guardians...
浮雕在这儿,看见了吗,很像那些看守...
same weapons, same masks.
同样的武器,同样的面具
Very pretty, now where's Marguerite?
好极了,玛格丽特在哪儿?
Just up ahead.
前面不远
So ...
于是...
I walked out of that alleyway...
我从小巷走出来...
into Challenger's lecture and just...
走进查林杰的讲演会场...
told them I'd fund the entire expedition.
告诉他们我会赞助这次探险
And do the others know why you're really here?
其他人知道你来此的原因吗?
No, no, no...
不,不,不...
they'd feel betrayed...
他们不会理解我的...
and, after everything we have been through, I owe them more than that.
在经历了这么多后,我欠他们的更多了
It is so nice to finally tell someone the truth.
我很高兴最后能把真♥相♥说出来
Thank you.
谢谢
Marguerite! Marguerite!
玛格丽特! 玛格丽特!
It's about bloody time boys.
你们的动作太慢了,先生们
Good to see you too, Marguerite.
坚持住,玛格丽特
Stay right where you are.
呆在那儿,别动
It's all right Marguerite, you're going home.
没事了,玛格丽特,我们回家
You're safe now.
你安全了
I know. Up you come.
我知道 起来吧
Here, slip into this.
坐在上面
What about me?
那我怎么办?
Who's there?
谁在那儿?
You heard that? Of course I did.
你听见了? 当然听见了
Who's down here with you?
谁跟你在一起
I'm Adrienne Montclair.
我是Adrienne Montclair
She's my hallucination.
她只是我的幻觉
You don't understand, she isn't really there.
你不明白,她并不存在
I'm worried about her, internal injuries I think.
我很担心她,我想她受了内伤
She's dead.
她死了
How'd you manage not to hurt yourself when you fell into the hole?
你掉下去的时候怎么没受伤?
I didn't fall. There are tunnels all through this rock.
我没掉下去,这块岩石里有很多隧♥道♥
I came into it from below.
我是从下面进来的
I have to say,
我得说
I was as shocked as Madge to find myself face to face with her.
刚才见到玛奇的时候我和她一样,非常震惊
After so many years.
这么多年了
It's a remarkable coincidence.
真是惊人的巧合
Not really.
也不算
Madge and I always dreamed of coming to South America...
玛奇和我一直梦想到南美来...
to search for gems. She looks the same.
寻找宝石 她一点没变
Let's go.
走吧
I'll be waiting my love.
我等着你,亲爱的
Fortunately that scrape wasn't as bad as it looked.
很走运,伤口没那么严重
Then why is she still unconscious?
她为什么还在昏迷?
Exhaustion I'm sure.
她精疲力尽了
Those spikes could have been covered with poison.
那些钉子也许有毒
I'm sorry,
对不起
it's been a long time since I've tasted anything this fresh.
我已经很久没有吃过这么新鲜的东西了
You haven't told us where your camp is.
你还没告诉我们你的营地在哪儿
It's at the base of this enormous plateau.
在这个庞大的高原的底部
You know a way down?
你知道下去的路吗?
Of course, it's through those tunnels we were in.
当然,就在那些岩石中间
Well that's fantastic,
那真是太棒了
we've spent almost two years trying to find a way off.
我们花了大约两年时间寻找出路
And you still believe everything you hear.
并且你依旧天真的相信别人所说的出路
Marguerite told me about you.
玛格丽特和我说起过你
Odd, that she never told us about you.
真奇怪,她可从没和我们说起过你
However improbable our meeting may have been...
无论这次见面是多么出人意料...
it could turn out to be fortunate.
对我们来说都是件幸运的事
Once Marguerite and Malone have recovered we.
等玛格丽特和马龙一康复...
Why wait? Roxton and I can look after Malone and Madge.
为什么要等?我和罗斯顿可以照顾马龙和玛奇
While you and Veronica go and scout the tunnels.
你和维罗妮卡可以去探索隧♥道♥
It could be helpful to get one of those wooden spikes.
也许该去捡一根钉子回来
Check for poison.
看是否有毒
There has to be some reason that Marguerite's in such a deep sleep.
玛格丽特不会无缘无故昏迷不醒
Then it's settled,
那就说定了
I'll make a sketch of the temple layout for you.
我马上把古庙的地形图画出来
Paper and pencil.
我去拿纸和笔
And while she's doing that Veronica we can get ready.
她画图时,维罗妮卡,我们先做准备
Maybe they'll find a way back home.
也许他们能找到回家的路
Now there's a good reason to get better don't you agree?
所以你必须尽快醒过来,不是吗?
Going home back to London.
回家,回伦敦
Because if you're not with us,
因为如果你抛下我们
with me,
抛下我
well I'm not sure I could leave this place without you.
我不知道没有你我还能不能回去
Rest is what she needs most of all Lord Roxton.
她现在最需要的就是休息,罗斯顿勋爵
And so do you.
你也是
I wonder if Marguerite knows how lucky she is to have missed those spikes.
你说玛格丽特知不知道她能
Challenger? You collect the spike.
查林杰? 你去拔根钉子
I'm just going on into the central chamber.
我想先去检查下中♥央♥大厅
You know as well as I do that we should stick together.
你跟我一样清楚,我们最好别分开
How's Malone?
马龙怎么样?
Still sound asleep,
他还在睡呢
but much better.
不过好多了
Ned and Madge are very lucky to have a friend like you...
内德和玛奇有你这样的朋友很幸运...
so concerned for them both.
你这么关心他们
We've all been through a lot together.
我们一直同甘共苦
I know Madge told me.
我知道,玛奇和我说了
She even told me how you like your tea.
她甚至还跟我说你爱喝茶
Double brewed, splash of milk...
泡两遍,少加点奶...
in a china cup...
倒在瓷杯里...
not a earthen mug.
不能用陶碗
Thank you.
谢谢
Most men wouldn't be.
大多数男人不会
I'm sorry?
不会什么?
So concerned about Madge.
像你这样关心玛奇
Considering the way she feels about you.
考虑到她对男人的看法
Most men would lose interest.
大多都会失去兴趣
She told you? How she feels about me?
她说的?她怎么看我?
She has told me everything Lord Roxton.
她全都告诉我了,罗斯顿勋爵
Oh she does find you attractive, in a rugged sort of way.
她说你非常具备成熟男人的吸引力
But she knows you and she will never have a future.
不过她知道你们在一起是不会有未来的
I don't believe you.
不,我不相信
She said you wouldn't.
她知道你会这么说
Because of those time's when she gave in to...
在她无数次死里逃生之后...
well,
于是
danger can be an aphrodisiac.
危险就成了最好的催情剂
Physical needs can overpower reason quite easily.
生理需要能轻易的战胜理智
Yes, well thank you for the tea.
好吧,谢谢你的茶
But Madge and I are different though.
但我和玛奇不同
Unlike her...
我跟她不一样...
I believe physical needs are as important as reason.
我相信生理需要跟理智同等重要
And she has told me everything about you Lord Roxton.
她把你的一切都告诉了我,罗斯顿勋爵
John no.NHelp me.
约翰,不,救我
Marguerite.
玛格丽特
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表