剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Why don't I go do some hunting and fishing and
我们为什么不去打打猎再钓两条鱼呢?
cook us up a great meal.
做顿好的
Because the beast that attacked you might still be out there.
但是袭击你的那头野兽也许还在附近
All the better, for roasting.
那简直太棒了,我们可以把它给烤成肉串
You just sit down and relax. It's the least I could do after all your...
你坐着歇会儿,我要感谢你...
care and consideration last night.
昨天晚上对我的悉心照料
Except for the tying me up bit.
除了把我绑起来这件事
Well no one's ever complained about that before.
喔,那个你不用放在心上
Maybe we should try it again sometime when I'm not sleepy.
等哪天我清醒的时候咱们再试一次?
Why do they choose to live in a dark valley where the sun never shines?
他们为什么要选择这个阳光都不肯照耀的峡谷?
Good question. Danu never said. Perhaps they're sensitive to sunlight.
好问题,Danu从没说过,也许他们对阳光特别敏感
You know what all this sounds like, don't you?
你知道那是什么声音么?
Werewolves...
是狼人...
there are stories dating back almost five thousand years...
这些故事要追溯到五千年前
to the Sumerian epic of Gilgamesh.
苏美尔人的国王吉尔伽美什的传奇故事
吉尔伽美什(Gilgamesh)
目前世界已知最古老的叙事诗《吉尔伽美什史诗》中
Perhaps like any number of legends we've encountered on...
也许吧,就像我们在这片神奇的
the plateau this one resonates true as well.
一切皆有可能
Why haven't these creatures overrun the plateau by now?
为什么这些生物会在这片平原上泛滥?
Danu!
Danu!
where have you been? Don't be afraid.
你到哪去了? 你别害怕
The Witch Doctor told us everything.
巫医已经全都告诉我们了
Don't believe her lies. She attacked me just as she attacked your friend.
别信她的鬼话,她袭击了我就像袭击你们朋友一样
Come with me Veronica.
跟我走维罗妮卡
No.
不
I don't believe you.
我无法相信你
You're coming with me Veronica.
跟我一起走吧维罗妮卡
No, I'm going back to the treehouse to help Malone.
不,我要回到树屋去救马龙
With this? No!
就凭这个? 不!
Stay away from me Danu.
离我远点Danu
You're mine, Veronica.
你是我的,维罗妮卡
I won't let you go.
我不会让你走的
This must be the place. We should be there by nightfall.
看来就是那里,傍晚才能到达
It looks dark enough already.
那里已经很黑了
Where are they?
他们在哪?
I'm sure they'll be back soon.
相信他们马上就会回来的
In the meantime perhaps you'd like to join me for this...
但是现在,我想邀请你
modest feast I've prepared.
来尝尝我特意为你准备的晚餐
It smells delicious.
闻起来可真香啊
That looks like Trout Almandine. Tomatoes Provencal.
这个好像是鲑鱼杏仁和普罗旺斯番茄
Malone where'd you learn to cook like that?
马龙你在哪学会的这些东西?
Just a few recipes I picked up in France.
只是我在法国买♥♥的几个菜谱
Wine? Yeah, I could use a glass or two.
来点酒? 哦,好的,可以来上这么一两杯
Unfortunately our stocks are a little bit depleted but ah...
很可惜我们的珍藏已经喝完了
this one has a nice bouquet.
但是,它也散发着浓郁的香味
What shall we drink to?
为了什么而举杯?
How about a toast to us.
为了我们
Us?
我们?
It's difficult with Roxton around but...
罗斯顿一直在你身边让我很痛苦...
by now you must know how I really feel about you.
但是现在你一定感受到我的存在了吧?
Me and you?
我和你?
I've been saving myself for a moment just like this.
是,我好像获得了重生,就想和你在一起
How can I resist you now.
我如何才能抗拒你呢?
Take it easy Romeo.
冷静点,罗密欧
That would make you Juliet.
你就是我的朱丽叶
This has something to do with those scratches on your neck, doesn't it?
你的反常行为与你脖子上的抓伤有关,是么?
You never did fully recover.
你根本没有完全康复
Nonsense!
胡说!
Malone. I'm better than ever.
马龙 我现在感觉好极了
I'm the new improved Malone.
我是重生的,崭新的马龙
Good doggie.
乖狗狗
Malone, it's me.
马龙,是我
I'm the one who took care of you, nursed you back to health.
是我像个护士一样的照顾你,帮助你恢复健康
What kind of gratitude is this?
你就是这么感谢我的?
Oh you're really starting to annoy me.
你现在真的惹怒我了
Oh. How am I going to explain this one to Veronica?
哦,我该怎么向维罗妮卡交代?
Mmm you're close.
你就在附近
Malone?
马龙?
Are you out here?
你在这里吗?
Anyone?
有人么?
Oh fine,
哦,好吧
it's not like I can't take care of a simple man by myself.
不是我不想好好照顾病人的
Even if he does have more hair, and teeth.
但是这个病人浑身都是黑毛,牙齿还很锋利
and bad manners than usual.
而且性情大变
Who's next?
还有谁想来试试?
The height of the mountains all around us combined with...
我们现在所在的这座山的高度...
the low altitude of this place...
与低海拔地区相结合
must create an atmospheric barrier that traps the clouds overhead.
围成了天然的大气屏障,将我们头顶的这片云围住
Thanks for the weather report George...
多谢你的天气预报,乔治...
any ideas about the inhabitants?
有没有当地居民的情况?
They're not very bold...
他们并不是非常野蛮
especially considering this is their neck of the woods.
特别是考虑到这里是通往他们丛林的要塞
Maybe it's these silver spears that are keeping them at bay.
也许就是这些银矛保护了我们
If they really work.
如果这真的有效
Well now's a fine time to start having doubts.
现在可不是怀疑的时候
I'm just glad I brought along good old faithful.
我很高兴我们的信念可以保护我们
That was a bloody werewolf.
又是那群讨厌的吸血狼人
Is that what they look like.
他们就是那个样子的
The sooner we get a blood sample and get out of this...
我们越早找到血液样本离开这个地方...
godforsaken place the happier I'll be.
我们的机会就越大
The Witch Doctor was right about the bullets.
巫医说得对,子弹伤害不了他们
Let's hope she's right about these spears as well.
让我们祈祷关于银矛的说法她也同样正确吧
Back me up.
掩护我
I guess we're using the spears.
看来银矛起作用了
That way.
这边走
Where are you driving me to?
你想带我去哪?
We're creatures of the night, Veronica.
我们可是夜行生物,维罗妮卡
The Valley of the Shadows. Yes.
这里是暗影峡谷? 没错
Let me go Danu. You won't need this.
放我走,Danu 你要去哪?
You're mine Veronica. We made a pact.
你是我的维罗妮卡,我们是有约定的
I made a pact with Danu not you.
我和Danu做的约定,不是你
When the moon rises, you'll see the animal that lives within...
当月亮升起时你就会看到我们的家人
and we will be together.
我们就能永远在一起了
I get the feeling our hairy friends are massing.
我有种感觉,我们的对手很多
All right, first clear shot I get I'll use this
是的,刚才那次我就该用这个
Pray that I don't miss.
但愿这次不会失手
Pray? I'm a man of science, Roxton.
但愿?我是个科学家,罗斯顿
I'm banking on your skill and accuracy.
我指望的是你的技术和能力
Easy now fellas, we only want one of you.
放松点朋友们,我们只是需要你们中的一个
What now?
现在怎么办?
Make a run for it.
你小心一点
The witch doctor said only silver and fire will kill these beasts.
巫医说只有银和火才能杀掉他们
Maybe it's time to light a torch.
也许我们应该点燃一束火把
Challenger, over there!
查林杰,这边!
Better still, a place to hide.
冷静点,先藏起来
How far back do you think it goes?
你认为现在还有多远?
Well, it's hard to tell.
现在很难讲
No don't light that.
不要点火
You just told me to light one.
你让我点火把的
Firedamp! It's a highly explosive form of methane gas.
有沼气!是非常容易引燃的甲烷
It seems to be seeping up through the floor.
从地面渗透出来的
Any more contradictory suggestions?
现在还有别的什么建议么?
We seem to be safe for the time being.
我们还是安全的,起码现在是这样
Let's see how far this goes.
我们看看还有多远
Maybe we can find a place where we can trap one of these creatures.
也许我们能困住他们,然后抓住其中的一个
If you ask me we're trapped already.
恐怕现在是我们被困住了
Oh! What is it?
噢,什么声音?
We appear to have found their dormitory.
我们好像找到他们的老窝了
Malone? Is that you?
马龙?是你么?
Get away from him!
离他远一点!
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表