剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
She's like nothing I've ever seen, that's for sure.
她独一无二 我敢担♥保♥
Yep!
对!
she survived for ten years on her own...
十年前她父母失踪后...
after her parents disappeared...
她一直独自生活...
Incredible.
不可思议
You still planning on taking a
你仍然想带猿人回到文明社会吗?
I'd like to, yes.
希望如此
I think the whole world deserves
我想全世界都会对它产生浓厚兴趣
As long as it's treated humanely.
起码要善待它
It goes without saying.
不用你说
That's all right,I'll take that.
不必麻烦 我来拿
You know I have this...
我突然有种...
strangest feeling that we've met somewhere before,
奇怪的感觉 我们以前好像见过
New York perhaps?
纽约对吗?
Last time I was in the States you were just a schoolgirl.
我在美国的时候 你还在上中学
Cairo then? Nope.
那是开罗? 不是
Rome? Nope.
罗马? 不是
Johannesburg? So...
那是约翰内斯堡? 好了
has this expedition been all you hoped for?
这次探险你达成目的了吗?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Everyone's here for a reason,
他们来这儿都有理由 查林杰 罗斯顿 马龙
Burton?
Burton?
Best one of all,to take you home.
当然是带你们回家
And not a moment too soon.
你反应很快
Surely Marguerite Krux didn't finance...
玛格丽特·科鲁兹资助这次探险...
this expedition as an act of charity?
是一种慈善行为?
Well, sometimes Mr. Burton you have to know when to cut your losses.
有时候Burton先生 你必须知道何时适可而止
That's a shame.
很遗憾
I like it ,it's good.
我看这个不错
Are you mad at Burton for what he tried to do to you...
你对Burton发火是因为他想伤害你
or us because we're leaving?
还是因为我们要离开?
Are you going to let him drag a Trog back to London...
你不会阻止他带猿人回伦敦...
to be put on display?
带它到处展览?
I'll be there to make sure it's treated properly.
我会确保它得到人道的照顾
Forever?
永远吗?
Why don't you come with us?
跟我们一起去吧
Just for a visit, you could always come back.
去看看也好 你可以随时回来
I wouldn't go anywhere with Burton.
跟Burton一起我哪也不去
Are you sure you've got him right?
你确定没有误会他吗?
I mean all he's done since he's got
我是说他来了之后 一直在向你道歉
He might fool you but he's not fooling me.
他骗得过你们 可他偏不过我
Come on.He made a mistake.
他只是误会了
He would have done anything to bag his trophy.
为了得到猎物他会不惜一切
That is exactly what he planned to do with me.
他一定也想让我成为他的猎物
But not any more.
以后不会了
As long as he promises to get you out of here...
就因为他答应带你们离开这儿...
I guess that's all that matters.
你们只在乎这个
We're going to be rich.
这下发财了
What about all that cargo all these people have to carry?
可他们的行李太多了 我们怎么拿?
Their cargo won't be a problem.
行李不是问题
When we leave here we're gonna be traveling very light.
等咱们回去的时候不用带行李
A few precious stones,
只要带上足够的宝石
a few knickknacks to prove we ran into the...
和其它小玩意儿 证明我们碰上了...
ill fated Challenger expedition.
倒霉的查林杰探险队
and one special trophy.
还有个特殊的猎物
A caveman.
猿人?
The jungle girl.
丛林公主
I can't find him anywhere.
哪都找不到他
No sign of him at the river.
河边也没有踪迹
You're sure he didn't say anything last night?
你确定他昨晚没说什么?
We talked about Burton. I don't
我们谈到了Burton 我不知道他后来去哪了
Lovely morning.
早上好
Have you seen Malone?
看见马龙了吗?
This morning?Is he missing?
今早?他失踪了?
His bed hasn't been slept in.
他昨晚就没回来
And he did not tell anyone
他也没跟我们说过他要到哪去
I take it this is not like him.
我猜他很少这样
Not at all.
从来不会
I've checked all his usual haunts.There's no sign of him anywhere.
我找遍了他常去的地方 没有任何踪迹
If you want a hand looking for him I can send my men over.
需要帮忙的话 我派我的人去找
Well, the sooner we get started the better.
我们越快动身越好
You think I'm crazy too.
你也认为我疯了
Well crazy to stay here when you could...
宁愿在这儿发疯也不愿意...
come back to London with us,but that's another story.
跟我们一起回伦敦 这是题外话
I know Burton has something to do with this.
马龙失踪肯定跟Burton有关
You might be right.
有这个可能
Do you know something about him?
你听说过他吗?
For now let's just callit woman's intuition.
应该说这是女人的直觉
He certainly seems to have the men hooked.
三个男人全被他愚弄了
You go look for Malone. I'll
你去找马龙 我留下探听情况
If he shows up I'll send a signal.
看见他我给你发信♥号♥♥
Thanks
谢谢
Applegate?
Applegate?
Beg your pardon?
你说什么?
You know with a mustache and blonde hair you would...
一头金发 留着小胡子...
bear a striking resemblance
你真的长得特别像Randolph Applegate
Sorry, the name doesn't ring a bell.
对不起 我没听过这个人
Notorious trophy hunter?
臭名昭著的宝藏猎人 你跟他是同行
Sorry.
什么?
You found the lost Panovski expedition.
他找到了Panovski探险队
Unfortunately by the time he
不幸的是 找到时探险队的人全死了
These things happen. Yes they do.
这种事常有 对 没错
It was in all the papers.
可当时非常轰动
Somehow Randolph Applegate
最后Randolph Applegate带着...
with the treasure Panovski had been looking for.
Panovski找到的宝藏 走出了刚果
Lucky guy.
真走运
Yeah, to say the least.
对 好像是的
Of course the British society investigated him.
不过当局还是对他展开了调查
But found nothing. So you do know him?
可一无所获 这么说你认识他?
It was in the papers.
在报纸上看过
You see...
你瞧....
Panovski wasn't the only
发现宝藏的不止Panovski一个人
Heh!
钻石!
Very nice.
嗯
I just wanted to be sure who I was dealing with.
我只想知道我在跟什么人交易
Get me off this plateau...
带我离开这里...
and I will provide you with all
到时候你想要多少钻石我都可以给你
You interested?
有兴趣吗?
It depends.Who am I dealing with?
那得看跟我交易的是谁?
You're dealing with me,exclusively.
当然是我 就我一个人
In that case I'm going to
这样的话 我要你证明你确实...
that these diamonds actually exist.
如你所说的拥有足够的钻石
You see,in 1916 there was a Miss Smith in Cairo.
你知道1916年 在开罗有个史密斯小姐吗
I've always heard Cairo was a very nasty town.
我常常听说开罗是个肮脏的城市
Especially in summer.
特别是在夏天
I'll get you all the proof you need.
我会向你证明
No hard feelings,I hope? No.
你不会舍不得? 不会
We have been searching for six hours.
我已经找了六个小时
If we want to get back to camp before nightfall...
要想天黑前回去的话...
we should at least...
我们该...
I know, we better head back now.
我知道 现在最好往回走
We'll start again tomorrow at first light.
明天一早 再接着找
Maybe we'll find him on the way home.
也许回去的路上会碰到他
Everything's changed since they got here.
他们一来就出事了
You can't blame them for this.
这不能怪他们
They did risk their lives to find us.
他们冒生命危险来找我们
Well I don't trust them, any of them.
我不信任他们 任何一个
Why would they wish us any harm?
他们为什么要伤害我们?
Come on, we're all a bit tired.
好了 大家都累了 我们回去休息吧
We'll find him.I promise, don't worry.
会找到他的 我保证 别担心
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表