剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
We're not well protected here.
换我们就不同了
Don't worry...
别担心...
the horsemen are taking their horses to the higher meadows for water.
马兵们常去地势较高的草场取水
We can get throughwithout being seen.
我们可以悄悄地溜过去
You know what they do to their enemies?
你知道他们有多残忍♥吗?
What?
怎样?
Drag them from the back of their ponies...
把敌人拖到马后面...
until their legs fall off or they die.
直到他们的四肢断掉或者断气
If the route off wasn't a risk we would have found it long ago.
要是出去的路不是充满艰险的话我们早找到它了
We're nearly halfway there, let's keep going.
都走了一半儿了,我们还是快走吧
All this talk, we must move.
说得对,我们快走
You see what I see?
看我说啥来着?
We better warn the others. Challenger!
我们去通知他们。查林杰!
Challenger!
查林杰!
What is it?
什么事?
A horsemen scouting party not far behind.
后面有马兵,离我们不远
We must move quickly.
我们走快点
Four men on horseback, we'll never outrun them.
他们骑马,走再快也没用
Well maybe they have not yet seen us?
也许他们没看见我们?
We're not that lucky.
没那么幸运
We'll make for the jungle.
我们快躲到树丛里去
We'll never get there in time.
来不及了
We must do something.
快想想办法
We'll make our stand here, check your weapons.
要冷静,检查好武器
What do you want?
你想怎么样?
Give us the witch.
给我们女巫
Friend of yours?
你的朋友?
That's not funny.
别开玩笑了
She stole our water.
她抢走我们的水
We're all a bit dry but if you're thirsty we'll spot you a pint.
我们的水也不多,你口渴就分你点儿吧
She stole the water from our parents now she steals it from us.
她不止抢走我们父辈的水,还抢走我们的水
What's he talking about?
他在说些什么?
Are you accusing Ana of causing the drought?
你是说这场干旱和Ana 有关
She must die so the rain will come.
她一天不死就一天不下雨
Give it to us and you can go.
留下她才能走
And if we don't?
要是不留呢?
You will all die.
你们都得死
I had a funny feeling he'd say that.
我就猜他会这么说
They will kill me.
他们要杀了我
We're just passing through, we don't want to fight.
我们只是路过这儿,不想打架
All who travel with the witch have died.
跟女巫同行的人都死了
We can wait for you to die too.
我可以等你们先死掉
Then we'll kill her.
然后再杀她
Well that was too easy.
那太容易了
Where do you think they're going?
你说他们要到哪儿去?
To get reinforcements.
是去找援军
They don't like you very much, do they?
他们不太喜欢你,对吗?
Like you said, the horsemen do not like trespassers.
像你说的,马兵不欢迎外来者
What did he mean by you stole the water from their families?
他说你抢走他们的水是什么意思?
They are superstitious.
那是他们迷信
Our pueblo is near a river which is their main water source.
我们村寨旁有条小河是他们的主要水源
Every time there is a drought they blame us.
每次旱灾他们都责怪我们
So what do we do?
现在怎么办?
Well if we're all agreed we won't give Ana up.
要是不打算交出Ana 的话
We've only three choices.
只有三个选择
Now we can turn around and go home.
一是向后转回树屋
If they let us. True enough.
他们不会答应 说得对
We can stay here and die of thirst...
二是在这里等着渴死...
or we can get to Ana's pueblo before the horsemen get us.
三是趁他们还没回来,赶到Ana 的村寨
We must move now.
我们现在就走
Run! Take cover!
快跑!找掩护!
They're riderless!
没人骑马!
It's just a decoy! Hold your fire for the real attack!
那是圈套,保持警惕,随时准备开火
Ana!
Ana!
Go.
走
Everyone all right?
都没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Thank you Ned, you saved my life.
谢谢你内德,是你救了我的命
If it wasn't for Veronica I wouldn't have been around to do it.
要不是维罗妮卡,我也没办法救你
Then I'm forever in your debt Veronica
我欠你一条命维罗妮卡
I hope I find a chance to repay you.
希望能有机会报答你
Thanks, it's okay.
谢谢,没事了
Ana's friends will no doubt be back.
Ana 的朋友一定还会来
Well let's keep moving.
我们快点走
That was a stupid thing you did back there, you could have been killed.
你刚才那么做很愚蠢,差点连命都没了
Good throw.
谢谢你
Next time I might not be around.
下次,我要是不在附近呢
You don't know anything about Ana.
你根本不了解那个Ana
Neither do you.Why do you dislike her so much?
还有你,你为什么这么不喜欢她呢?
I don't trust her, she's up to something.
我不信任她,她一定有企图
Why, why do you say that?
为什么,为什么这么说?
Her story doesn't add up.
她的故事不合逻辑
Really? Well who do you think she is?
是么,那你说她是谁?
I don't have all the answers...
我现在还不知道...
but if you weren't so infatuated with her...
但只要你不被她迷住...
What!?
什么!?
Why else are you following her around with your tongue hanging out?
你为什么总跟在她后面大献殷勤?
Maybe you're just jealous because I'm ...
也许你只是在吃醋,因为我...
paying attention to Ana and not you.
注意的只是Ana 而不是你
I'm concerned, I'm not jealous.
我是关心你,并不是吃醋
I appreciate your concern but...
好吧,谢谢你的关心,不过...
I can take care of myself.
我会照顾好我自己的
You've never been off the plateau?
你从没离开过这儿吗?
Not even for supplies or to visit relatives?
出去交换物品或者是探亲?
I have lived here my whole life.
从小到大我都没离开过这儿
And you know nothing of Europe or the outside world?
你知道欧洲或是外界的事吗?
Just stories that have been passed down of ...
我听说过一些故事,像是...
Isabella and Ferdinand and Columbus.
伊莎贝拉,斐迪南和哥伦布
当时他那遭人非议的西航计划充满了的巨大风险,
发现新大♥陆♥而名垂青史的哥伦布,
The automobile? The airplane?
那汽车呢,还有飞机?
What are these things?
它们是什么东西?
Aren't you curious?
你不好奇吗?
No.
不
But why not?
可是,为什么不?
Have you ever heard of Menendez Pelayo?
听过Menendez Pelayo吗?
Menendez Pelayo(1856-?)著名西班牙教育家批评家理论家,N同时他也是光照派名称Illuminati的创造者
发表了大量关于政♥治♥和宗教的文章,少年成才,
The Illuminati? Who?
光照派? 什么?
光照派(Illuminati):
各种自称获得上帝特别光照启示的基♥督♥教神秘主义派别的总称。
Spanish mystics who believe they can communicate ...
起源于西班牙的派别,他们相信...
with God in private ...
自己能和神交流...
find him in themselves.
而且还能找到它
Yes, well we still believe that.
我们还这么认为
You're descended from them? Yes
你是他们的后代? 是的
after they were convicted of heresy by the Inquisition...
我们的信仰被认为是异端教派...
we had to flee Spain under threat of death.
所以先辈们不得不离开欧洲
And they ended up on the plateau?
他们是逃亡到这儿的?
Searching for their own utopia, a new Eden.
寻找自己的乌托邦,新的乐园
Ah, it's a pity they got stuck here. Wait!
哈,可惜被困在这儿了.等等我!
No, no this was beyond their deepest prayers.
不,不,没有人想离开这里
They found a home.
这儿是我们的家
If we leave here we will be killed.
如果离开就会被杀掉
By whom?
被谁?
In Spain people who believe what...
在欧洲时跟我们有同样信仰的人...
we believe are burned at the stake.
都被烧死了
Ana...
Ana...
things have changed a little bit in the last four hundred years.
你说的这些都是四百年前的事
We don't burn people for their religious beliefs anymore.
现在不会有人因为宗教被烧死
It's the twentieth century.
现在是20世纪了
Hmm, this may be so,
嗯,也许你说的对
but if there is one think I have learned in my life...
不过这些年来,我明白了一个道理...
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表