剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
I don't know.
不知道
Your attention! The other shift will not be returning,
注意了!上一班不会回来了
all of you are required in zone one to complete the project!
你们全都去一区完成任务!
What project?
什么任务?
As the Prin designed the project so shall it be.
Prin设计的工程必须完成
That's no answer.
你没有回答
You will now put on appropriate coverings.
你们要穿上合适的衣服
Forget it. We want to know what's going on.
不行,我们想知道具体的情况
Open the gate! It is time to go.
打开门!该去上工了
Do you need assistance with your coverings?
换衣服还需要帮助吗?
Yeah, a little privacy would be great.
是,找个没人的地方
Privacy has no place in your existence...
你们在这里没有隐私...
understood?
懂了吗?
How close are we to zone one?
离一区还有多远?
We're almost there.
快到了
We'd better make a move soon.
尽快开始行动
Once we make it to that big tree we go.
到了那棵大树就跑
This is it, follow my lead.
准备,看我的
No one gets away today.
今天谁也别想跑
Get him.
拖回来
Retirement comes early for you.
你该提前退休了
The unscheduled break is over.
休息就此结束
You will continue.
继续前进
Leave him, he will be reclaimed later.
别管他,一会儿他就会被回收了
You heartless butcher.
你这个屠夫
He will now serve his higher purpose,
他去完成更高的任务
as you all will very soon.
你也快了
This must be zone one.
这就是一区
Nice place to visit, I wouldn't want to work here.
来观光不错,干活我可不干
I guess we just pick any job we want.
看来我们干什么都行
Stay with your unit.
回你们组去
I want to see the boss.
我想见总指挥
The Prin will retire you instantly for aberrant behavior.
有异常行为,Prin会马上销毁你
What difference does it make?
那又怎么样?
You said we're all going to be retired in three days anyway.
你说了三天后我们都会休息
I said you can look forward to serving a higher purpose,
我是说你们会去完成更高的任务
now or in three days.
现在或者三天以后
Understood?
懂吗?
The compound is empty. All the workers are here.
大营空了,工人全来了
Even if we use all of them...
即使把他们全用上...
it will be difficult to meet our deadline.
也很难按期完工
Take two trusties and dismantle the compound.
带两个工头去把大营拆除
Leave no trace of the workers presence.
不要留下任何工人的痕迹
Understood.
明白
Looks like we missed the farewell party.
告别仪式结束了
What a disappointment.
真让人失望
I presume they've gone to zone one.
我猜他们去了一区
Lara left this as a sign for me.
这是Lara留下的记号♥
The Prin said this day would come.
Prin说过这一天会来的
What day?
哪一天?
The end of the project,
任务完成后
when the workers are no longer needed.
工人就没用了
Then what? They take us to the quarry...
然后呢? 把我们带到采石场...
and we serve our higher purpose.
完成更高的任务
Take a look at this.
看这个
Your friends are workers now
他们也成了工人
Which way to the quarry?
采石场怎么走?
What are you doing here?
你们在干什么?
That's close enough.
站住别动
Get them.
抓住他们
Come on!
快走!
They are not workers.
他们不是工人
We must warn the Prin.
快去通知Prin
How far to the quarry? An hour maybe less.
还有多久? 一小时,不远了
We must stay off the trail. Good idea...
我们不能留下踪迹 好主意...
but how exactly are we planning to invade it?
可是我们怎么去攻占采石场?
Well hopefully it won't come to that.
也许用不着攻占
If these creatures are as highly evolved as I believe they are...
如果那些生物真像我们想的那么高级...
These superior creatures are planning to...
你说的那些高级生物正在准备....
slaughter their entire work force.
屠♥杀♥所有的工人
If you ask me their evolutionary development...
依我看,他们在进化的过程中...
fizzled somewhere between hyenas and trolls.
出了问题
You finished? Which way?
说完了?咱们走
Any idea what's going on here?
知道他们挖什么吗?
Something in this rock and gravel they're after.
沙石里有他们想要的东西
More valuable than diamonds?
比钻石还珍贵?
Where's Challenger when you need him.
查林杰怎么还不来?
Marguerite and Roxton as well.
还有玛格丽特和罗斯顿
They'll be here but will it be in time to save all these people?
会来的,不过能来得及救他们吗?
We can't save them unless we can save ourselves.
我们得先救自己,才能救他们
Let's check for blind spots.
先找个盲点
There's not enough trustees to watch all of us all the time.
工头不多,一定有他们看不到的地方
This is how Lara and I escaped.
我们就是从这里逃跑的
We ran toward this part of the jungle but we got caught in the light.
本想向丛林里跑,却被光照到了
Lights I don't see any lights in there.
光?我没看见光啊
Can anyone see Veronica or Malone?
能看见维罗妮卡和马龙吗?
In those clothes at this distance everyone looks the same.
都穿一样的衣服,看上去都一样
There they are Malone and Veronica...
在那儿,马龙和维罗妮卡...
with the digging crew.
他们在做挖掘工作
Prin!
The Prin!
Drop your weapon!
放下武器!
What kind of a welcome it that?
就这么欢迎我们?
Easy George his but ugly friend might be close by.
小心乔治,另一个可能就在附近
You tried to fight the Prin.
你们想和Prin斗?
Yes, something your people should have tried a long time ago.
对,你们早就该和他们斗了
Well I'll be damned.
真见鬼
Several times over I'm sure.
而且我确定是个大鬼
What kind of blood is that?
这是什么血?
Blue blood Marguerite, your favorite kind.
蓝血,玛格丽特,你最喜欢的
The trouble is this blue blood isn't remotely human.
问题是,这种血根本不是人血
What kind of being have we discovered?
他们究竟是什么呢?
One that is far too dangerous to study so get...
这种事研究起来太危险...
that nasty little thought out of your mind.
所以你干脆还是别想了
I think our best chance is that way.
哪个方向机会最大
When we get past the Prin it's open ground straight through the jungle.
等过了树林,穿过开阔地就是丛林
Ready?
准备?
It's coming from inside.
里面有声音
Lara?
Lara?
What do you want?
你们在干什么?
We're leaving, will you come with us?
我们要跑,你跑不跑?
Ty's out there.
Ty来了
Tell him I'm happy that he's free,
告诉他,他自♥由♥了,我很高兴
but the rest of us must serve our purpose.
可惜我们剩余的人必须完成任务
As the Prin designed the project so shall it be.
Prin设计的工程必须完成
Lara this isn't your purpose.
Lara,这并不是你的任务
You don't have to die for the Prin.
你不必为Prin而死
You don't understand we only pretend to have emotions.
你不明白,我们只是假装有感情
We give each other names and gifts of jewelry but it's not real.
我们给对方取名字,送礼物,那不是真的
We don't really feel anything at all.
我们什么感情也没有
And what about this?
那这是什么?
It's some sort of memorial to the worker who died on the trail...
你们在纪念那个在路上死去的工人...
isn't it?
是不是?
Tell Ty when I serve my higher purpose...
告诉Ty,等我去完成更高的任务...
I will keep his memory,
我会记住他
ask him to keep mine.
让他也记住我
Whoever these humans are that attacked you...
那些刚才袭击你的人类...
they appear to be as violent as our studies suggest.
正如我们所了解的那样充满暴♥力♥
But what brought them here?
可他们为什么来这儿?
What are they after?
想干什么?
We go together, ready?
我们一起跑,预备
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表