剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Now let's see you try to get away.
现在看你怎么逃走。
I wouldn't dream of it.
我没想逃走。
What kept you?
来得正好。
I wasn't sure you wanted me to interrupt.
我本以为你不想被人打扰。
She just about broke my neck.
她就要弄断我的脖子。
Ah I had no idea you went in for the sort of thing John.
哦!没想到你会这么倒霉约翰
A complete ruse
这是个诡计。
play acting to gain the advantage.
她们的演技一流。
They say the best acting comes from life.
最好的演技来自生活。
Well that should just about do it.
行了,她终于没力气了。
Oh dear better gag her anyhow.
哦对了,把她嘴堵住。
Oh that feels good.
哦太棒了
Veronica oh boy am I ever glad to see you.
维罗妮卡哦,你不知道,我看见你有多高兴。
Sure,can't handle just one?
是吗?能应付过来吗?
Open your mouth
把嘴张开。
You know we kind of had a tough time getting here.
我冒着生命危险来救你们,
The least you could have done was try to escape.
你却在这里逍遥快活。
You don't think I was enjoying this do ya?
你以为我在逍遥快活?
Turn over.
转过去。
Do you think its easy
凭我一个人对付两个,
fighting off two live energetic young
两个勇猛的女战士,
aggressive,aggressive warriors?
你觉得很容易吗?
You should try it sometime.
那你就试试看好了。
I did! You got to watch.
我会的!你等着瞧吧。
Tie her up we need to free Challenger.
绑起来,我们去救查林杰.
I tried to tell the others we were in danger.
我曾试图告诉他们这儿很危险。
Shhh
嘘!
Really I did. I'm not kidding.
相信我,我没开玩笑。
Shhh. Somebody's coming.
嘘,有人来了。
It's no good, Selena's place is surrounded by guards.
Selena寝宫周围都是侍卫。
It would take an army to get him out.
除非派支军队来。
Or a major diversion.
或者转移她们的注意力。
All right.
对。
This way.
这边。
Go, go get out here. Come on, hurry.
快快,离开这儿。 快点。
Inside.
进去。
Sound the alarm the prisoners have escaped!
快来人哪,囚犯从大牢逃走了!在那边!
Let's go.
我们走。
Any closer he dies
再靠近我就杀了他。
No a celebration was worth it.
这就是你们期待的庆典。
We should have left when we had the chance.
我们早该离开这儿。
And when did we have the chance?
哪有机会离开?查林杰受伤了。
So that's how you got yourself into this predicament.
然后你们就掉进她们的陷阱,
Thanks for dragging us into it.
还连累到我们。
Seems to me you invited yourself.
好像你是自投罗网。
Any suggestions on how to get out of this predicament.
别吵了,我们还是想想怎么脱身吧。
It pains me that you sided with the men.
我没料到你们是一伙的。
These men are my friends Selena.
这些人是我的朋友,Selena
Please let us go.
请你放了他们。
You would have made a great warrior.
你本该是位好战士。
Great warriors don't kill innocent people.
好的战士是不会杀害无辜的。
Challenger I felt that there was something between us
查林杰,我一直认为我们之间的精神是
a meeting of minds.
是相通的。
Meeting perhaps but not a conversion.
也许相通,但不会转化,
This is wrong!
是不对的!
We must defend ourselves.
我们必须保护自己。
Your friends have released the men who
你这些朋友释放掉的人
would destroy our way of life.
会毁掉我们的一切。
They went away.The men are gone.
他们走了,不会回来。
Do you know how close their village is?
你知道他们的村子离这里多近吗?
Don't you understand?
你们难道不明白吗?
These men will stop at nothing to master you.
他们会不择手段的征服我们。
They were prisoners.All they wanted was to be free.
他们是囚犯,只想得到自♥由♥而已。
And there is no reason why men and women
我不相信男女之间,
can't strive to live in harmony.
会没有办法和谐相处。
Noble sentiment.
好高尚的想法。
But these men will never agree to that.
但那些人是不会同意的。
They will attack us as they have always done.
他们的军队正在路上,他们要消灭我们。
Burn them!
烧死他们!
defend the war!
守住防线!
Is this what you call harmony?
这就是你们说的和谐?
I told you they'd be back.
我说过他们会来。
Roxton do something!
罗斯顿快想想办法!
Thank you Marguerite the thought had occurred to me.
借你吉言,我刚想到个主意。
Hippolita, cut us loose
Hippolita,快放开我们。
This is getting out of control.
马上要失守了。
I feel like I'm back in the trenches.
我好像又回到了战场上。
这不是他们经常说的吗?
没有什么能够生存在没有男人的土地上,
Do either of you know the quickest way to the jungle.
你们谁知道去丛林最快的路?
We can't just leave.
我们还不能走。
Why not?This isn't our fight.
为什么?这跟我们无关。
We released the prisoners.
是我们放出了囚犯。
And like idiots they came right back.
谁知道他们会杀回来。
We started this slaughter Marguerite we have to stop it.
战争是因为我们而起,我们必须留下。
You know these people are determined to
别忘了,她们还打算
wipe each other out.I say we leave them to it.
烧死我们每个人。还是快走吧。
No Marguerite, Malone is right we have an obligation here.
不玛格丽特,马龙说得对,这是我们的责任。
What? Get ourselves killed?
你们想再次送命吗?
Fall back!
后退!
We have to help them fight!
我们必须帮助她们!
You didn't run.
你们没走。
We're here to help you fight if you'll let us.
我们在帮你们打退敌人。
All of you?
你们几个?
This battle is insane.
战争是愚蠢的。
We should be worried about the cannibals.
你们应该担心食人族。
You'll know they'll be here soon.
他们很快就会来。
They are not going to be pleased when you can't deliver the prisoners.
而且没得到囚犯,他们一定不会满意,
We'll tell that to them.We didn't start this war.
我会解释的,不是我们的错。
We'll it's about bloody time somebody stopped it.
再没人阻止的话,就来不及了。
Where the hell is he going?
他这是要去哪?
I think we backed the wrong horse.
我想我们被包围了。
Too late to change sides.
没有选择了。
That's enough!
都住手!
Fade Away! Now!
退后!现在!
She died in battle.She will be honored.
她死在战场上,她是光荣的。
For now
现在是,
and later she'll be missed.
以后是,永远都是。
You all right?
你还好吗?
Yeah
是的。
Isn't it time you and the men tried to find some way of living in peace.
是时候了,你们两个部落应该想办法和平相处。
I don't even know where we'd start.
我不知道该怎么办。
You could start by joining forces against your common enemy.
先联合兵力对付共同的敌人,
Because if you don't those cannibals are going to destroy you both.
因为食人族早晚会毁了你们两个部落。
And if we should drive them away what then?
就算消灭他们又怎么样?
We're still women they're still men
我们的性别不会变,
can we ever really get along?
男人与女人之间真的能和平相处吗
We must try.
我们必须试试。
Do we?
我们?
What?
什么?
Have to try.
试试吧。
Of course we need each other.
当然,我们需要彼此。
Like a cat needs a ball of string.
像猫需要毛线球一样。
I don't think I'll get out of this chair for the rest of the month.
到下个月初之前我哪也不会去。
Wishful thinking can be very tiring.
我认为你是在痴人说梦。
What about you Challenger ready to sleep for a week?
你呢查林杰,打算睡一个星期?
What…no I wasn't thinking about Selena.
什么...哦,我没有想Selena.
Ahhh Selena.
啊~Selena.
What exactly did happen between the two of you?
你们之间到底发生了什么事?
I found her very stimulating
我觉得她很迷人。
intellectually stimulating.
有一种理性的美。
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表