剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
第二季 第十一集
遗失的世界
Come on, get the net.Hurry.
快把网拿来 快
I want the child.
抓住那个孩子
Incredible.
难以置信
What are you waiting for.Get her!
还等什么 快抓住她!
Go!Run! Run!
快跑!快跑!
Get up!
起来!
Forget the Neanderthal!
别管那些猿人!
I want the jungle princess.
我要抓到那个丛林公主
Go!
快!
At the dawn of the last century
在世纪之初
A band of explorers searched
一队冒险家出发去证明史前世界的存在
Driven by ambition
野心的驱动
Secret desires
秘密的欲望
A thirst for adventure
对冒险的渴望
And seeking the ultimate story
并寻求最终的故事
They are befriended by an untamed beauty
他们结识了一位野性美女
Stranded in a strange and savage land
被困在一个奇怪野蛮的土地
Each day is a desperate search for a way out
每一天都是绝望的寻找一个出路逃出这个...
2276♥4♥7215 212357829 198871929
遗失的世界讨论群:
Veronica!
维罗妮卡!
Three men with guns headed this way.
三个带枪的人朝这边来了
Yes so we heard.
怪不得有枪声
What happened? Are you all right?
怎么样?没事吧?
They're killers. They were hunting
他们杀人 先是猎杀猿人 然后又来抓我
They shot at you? No with a net.
他们朝你开枪? 不 他们用网
They're headed this way?
朝这边来了?
Stay here, I'll grab the guns.
呆在那儿 我去拿枪 来个热烈的欢迎仪式
Professor Challenger I presume.
我猜你是查林杰教授
You have me at a disadvantage sir.
可我并不知道你是谁 先生
Avery Burton...
Avery Burton...
commissioned by an
受国际联盟协会的委托...
concerned parties to find you and
来寻找你和这次探险中其他失踪的成员
Apparently lost no longer.
现在不能算是失踪了
Lord Roxton.
罗斯顿勋爵
At your service.
乐意效劳
As I am yours.
我也一样
Your exploits are legendary.
你是人们心目中的传奇
I can't tell you what an honor
见到你本人对我来说非常的荣幸
I knew we hadn't been abandoned.
协会没有抛弃我们
Not by a long shot I can assure you sir...
永远不会 我向你保证先生...
though you're a tough man to follow, eh boys?
尽管你很难找 对吧?
That's the truth sir.
的确如此 先生
Now that I've found you Professor we're
既然找到了你教授 在带你回伦敦之前
Not until we get you back to London.
我们得寸步不离跟着你们
Get ready, someone's coming.
准备 有人来了
Challenger! Roxton!
查林杰! 罗斯顿!
Who's that with you?
那个人是谁?
Avery Burton, Mr. Malone.
Avery Burton 马龙先生
What the hell's the matter Malone?
出什么事了马龙?
What do you want from us Mr. Burton?
为什么来找我们 Burton先生?
Come to take you all home.
我来带你们回家
I don't believe it. How, in a net?
我不相信 怎么回去 装网里?
There's only one way to find out. We'll be right down.
起码试试看 我们马上下去
Did you hear anything I just said?
你听见我先前说的话了吗?
So do you really know a way out of here?
那么你真能找到出路吗?
I know the way we got here.
我记得我们来时的路
Will that do Miss Krux?
可以吗 科鲁兹小姐?
That will do admirably, admirably.
那可真是太好了 太好了
How did you find us Mr. Burton?
你是怎么找到我们的 Burton先生?
Ned Malone,always the reporter.
内德·马龙 不愧是记者
I so admired your stories from the front.
我很喜欢你在前线的报道
Especially Flanders, I don't
特别是在佛兰德斯 没想到你也活了下来
是一战期间的重要军事要地,是十分关键的防线,
佛兰德斯:位于法国北部和比利时南部交界处,
Well you develop an instinct for danger.
危险能锻炼人的直觉
And not even two years in the jungle...
两年的丛林生活...
can dim your beauty Miss Krux.
丝毫没掩盖你的美丽科鲁兹小姐
I'd heard... You're too kind Mr. Burton.
我听说... 你太客气了 Burton先生
Please call me Marguerite.
请叫我玛格丽特
Avery, I'd be honored.
Avery 我很荣幸
How exactly did you find us?
你到底怎么找到我们的?
Who, what, where, when, why, how?
那可真是历尽了千辛万苦啊
That's what makes you who you are.
这么说毫不夸张
I followed the itinerary that Challenger left...
我跟着查林杰沿途留下的记号♥...
until I reached a dead end.
却走到了死胡同
I searched for several weeks trying to
接着我花了几个星期寻找你们的踪迹
I was ready to turn back...
正要回去时...
and then I discovered a volcanic fissure...
我意外发现了一道火山的裂缝...
and I acted out a hunch. See...
我预感那是条通路 瞧啊...
I've got instincts too.
我也有直觉
A volcanic fissure.
火山裂缝
Carved out by some ancient lava flow I suspect.
我猜大概是远古岩浆造成的
Sounds good enough to me.
那么好极了 我们什么时候走?
I don't know why you'd want to leave here?
我不懂你们为什么要走?
You seem pretty well set up to me.
你们在这儿过得挺好
Yes we live here with a young lady.
我们跟一位小姐一起生活
I believe you've already met her.
相信你已经见过她了
You tried to capture her with a net.
你本来还想用网抓住她
Veronica?
维罗妮卡?
No, my God I.
哦天哪 我
she's a friend of yours?
她是你们的朋友?
I'm terribly sorry I thought she was a savage.
非常抱歉 我以为她是猿人
Far from it.
绝对不是
I should think you owe her an explanation.
我想你该去和她解释一下
Or at least an apology.
至少道个歉
Yeah, of course. I had no idea.
对 当然 我明白
It's the least I can do.
我知道起码该道个歉
Veronica?
维罗妮卡?
I'd like you to meet Avery Burton.
这位是Avery Burton
We've already met.
我们见过面
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I don't know where to begin.
我不知道从何说起 我真的不知道
Why were you chasing down
你为什么追杀那个猿人和它的孩子?
I was hoping to capture one of those unique apes...
我本来是想抓到猿人...
and take them back to civilization.
把它带回文明的社会进行训练
Just like that?
原来如此?
Just rip it from its home and take it with you?
想让它离开家乡跟你走?
Well, the world has never seen such a creature.
外面的人没见过猿人
And what about me?
那我呢?
Were you going to put me on display too?
你也想把我送去展览?
That was a most unfortunate mistake.
那是个不幸的误会
Unfortunate...
不幸...
because I got away or because these are my friends?
因为我逃走了 还是因为他们是我的朋友?
Veronica,
维罗妮卡
we've all killed trogs.
我们也杀过猿人
In self defense yes.
没错 那是自卫
This one wasn't even full grown.
可那个猿人还是个孩子
Mr. Burton is an explorer, he's...
Burton先生是个探险家...
expected to collect specimens.
他只是想采集一些标本
I think he deserves a second chance.
我认为该再给他一次机会
Just because he knows the way out of here?
就因为他知道出路吗?
If he's going to stay he
如果他想留下 最好找别的地方住
That's alright I understand...
没关系 我明白...
and I apologize once again.
我再次向你道歉
I want him gone by the time
我待会儿回来时不想再看见他
Well I guess you can't make everybody happy.
算了 你无法让所有人满意
I feel terrible about Veronica.
我觉得很对不起维罗妮卡.
I think I've been reading too much Edgar Rice Burroughs.
我想我大概埃德加赖斯巴勒斯的小说看得太多了
Edgar Rice Burroughs 是美国作家,人猿泰山故事之父。
除写《人猿泰山》系列长篇小说之外
She surprised us too the first time we saw her.
我们初见她也很震惊
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表