剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
第二季 第十七集
遗失的世界
Well you don't get fruit like this back...
我敢保证你在...
in jolly old London,I'll say that.
古老的伦敦肯定吃不到这样的水果
Yes, a veritable Garden of Eden complete...
是的,我是在真正的伊甸园...
with an enticing Eve.
还和诱人的夏娃在一起
Care for a bite?
想要咬一口吗?
What was that?
那是什么声音?
It's too early for the others to be back...
这个时候他们还不会回来...
Hello?anybody here? Shhh.
你好?谁在那里? 嘘
Oh! a monkey!
噢!是只猴子!
Shoot it! What?
打死它! 什么?
That necklace belongs to me!
那条项链是我的!
Why you little thief!
你这个小贼!
Come back here!
快给我回来!
Marguerite wait up!
玛格丽特等一下!
At the dawn of the last century
世纪之初
A band of explorers searched for a prehistoric world
一队探险者踏上征途,想要证明存在一个史前世界
Driven by ambition
野心的驱动
Secret desires
秘密的欲望
A thirst for adventure
对于冒险的渴望
And seeking the ultimate story
并寻求最终的故事
They are befriended by an untamed beauty
他们结识了一位野性美女
Stranded in a strange and savage land
被困在一个奇怪野蛮的土地
Each day is a desperate search for a way out...
每一天都在寻找通往现代文明的路,逃出这个...
You've eaten your last banana, you little wretch.
你的生命到此结束,你这个混♥蛋♥
No Marguerite! Don't shoot!
不,玛格丽特!不要开枪!
Don't shoot? Do you know how much that necklace is worth.
不要开枪?你知道项链值多少钱吗
Do you know the bad luck...
你知道如果杀死一只猴子...
that will follow you around if you kill a monkey.
你会倒大霉的
Well it's still got my necklace and it's not getting away.
我要拿回我的项链,不能让它这么跑了
Here it is.
它在那儿
What the... Oh!
上面... 噢!
Huh, monkey business has been good.
呵,猴子的买♥♥卖♥♥做的不错嘛
Oh you're a pretty one.
你长得真漂亮
Well he got away.
完了,它逃走了
Strange looking piece.
看起来很奇怪
In your hand the origin of all humanity.
你手中是所有人类的起源
It worked.
起作用了
Oh yes it worked!
是的,起作用了
Yahooooooo! Oh,
哟呵!!!!!噢
Oh.Yes, I feel good!
噢,感觉太好啦!
Someone sounds happy.
听起来像是个很开心的人
Or crazy.
或者是个疯子
And I will never have to eat another termite...
我今生今世再也不必吃那些白蚁了...
as long as I live.
再也不用了
Oh Billy.
哦,Billy
Yes of course Billy.
是的,当然Billy
It must be too late for you, I'm sorry Billy.
这对你来说太晚了,对不起Billy
Who are you?
你是谁?
Who?me?
谁?我吗?
What she means to say is we heard you shouting. Are you all right?
她的意思是我们听到了你的喊声,你没事吧?
Oh yeah, I'm fine. Why shouldn't I be Never better.
哦,当然,我很好,为什么不好呢?从没这么好过
Were you chasing that thieving little monkey too?
你也来追那只小贼猴子的?
Monkey? What monkey? I wasn't chasing any monkey.
猴子?什么猴子?我没有追什么猴子的
Oh you mean, I was chasing my pet parrot Billy,
哦,你的意思是我在追我的宠物鹦鹉,Billy
beautiful precious Billy.Anyhow I gotta go. Adios.
美丽珍贵的Billy,无论如何我要走了,再见
Hey wait, who are you? How'd you get on the plateau?
嘿,等等,你是谁?你是怎么到这片高原上来的?
I've had enough running around the jungle for one day.
我们已经在丛林里折腾了一天了
Umm, what an odd little man.
嗯,真是个怪人
Looks like we've been robbed.
我们好像被抢劫了
Yeah, a monkey did it.
对,猴子干的
A monkey? Yeah.
猴子? 是
Anything else missing besides Marguerite's priceless necklace?
除了玛格丽特的项链还丢了其他东西吗?
Not so far as I can tell, but he sure made a hell of a mess.
没有,目前还没发现,但是这里乱七八糟的
When I catch that pilfering primate...
等我抓到那只贼猴子...
I'll have his guts for garters.
我一定要给它好看
Charming.
真可怕
This was the Moriarty of all monkeys.
这只猴子真是贪婪至极
He had a stack of trinkets like you've never seen.
它已经有了很多的奇珍异宝
All of which you,reclaimed I'm sure?
然后它们都归你了,是吧?
Don't be cheeky.
不要开玩笑
Most of it was junk,except for this.
大部分都是垃圾,除了这个
Is that a real emerald?
这是真的翡翠吗?
Yes but it doesn't even come close to the...
是的,但是它跟从我这偷走...
value of the diamonds he stole from me.
的钻石根本没法比
Still it's striking.
但是也很迷人
What's this inscription say?
这上面刻的是什么?
Something about someone's hand and origin of all humanity.
是关于某人的手以及人类的起源问题
From dinosaurs we come.
我们是从恐龙变过来的
I sure had a few in my family.
我敢肯定我们家族有一部分是这样
I wonder where it came from.
我很好奇这石头到底来自于哪里
Who cares? It's mine now.
管它呢?它现在属于我了
What if it belongs to one of the tribes...
如果这块石头属于...
who share this small piece of paradise with us?
某个部族的怎么办?
Would you look at that,it stained my hand.
你看这个,它印到我的手上了
Did the same to me. I wonder...
我的手也是 为什么...
what could have caused that, maybe an oil or chemical in the rock?
也许是油或者是化学物质?
Branded?
印记?
Will you look at that,just as I left it,
看看这些,依然绚丽亮眼
a sight for sore eyes.
我回来了宝贝儿们
trouble...trouble
麻烦...麻烦
Terrific, what the hell do you guys want?
太可怕了,你们到底想要干什么?
You know what we want Jack Keller.
你知道我想要干什么,Jack Keller
What have you done with it?
你把石头怎么了?
Okay, I lost it. Well somebody stole it.
是的,我弄丢了,好吧,其实有人偷走了
It's, it's gone.
所以,所以没有了
Just as your friend stole it from us?
就像你的朋友从我们那偷走一样?
Yes, well Billy didn't know it belonged to you,
是,但是Billy不知道它是属于你们的
how was anyone supposed to know?
别人怎么会知道?
It was stolen from the spirit hut,
你是从灵魂小屋偷来的
you knew it didn't belong to you.
你知道它不属于你
Okay, okay.Yeah well maybe we,
好的,好的,是,也许我们
maybe we never should have taken it but what can you do?
我们根本就不应该拿走它,但现在又能怎么办呢?
You live and you learn.
生活就是在不断的学习
Anyhow it was very nice to see you again Eba.
无论怎么样,再次见到你很高兴,Eba
You're looking very good by the way. Come on Billy lets go.
你看起来很不错,过来Billy,我们走
Right behind ya.
就在你后面
You will take us to whoever has...
你带我们去找偷石头的人...
the stone or I will bury you in that little hole you've dug.
否则我就把你埋在你挖的坑里
Don't be silly. I would never fit in there.
别傻了,那个坑太小了
You will if I slice you into tiny little pieces.
不小了,如果我把你碎尸万段的话
Okay well yes that would definitely solve that...
好的,可以,这样也许会解决问题...
problem but I still don't know who took the stone.
但我不知道是谁拿走的
Okay let me rephrase that...
好的,我换一种说法...
I don't know their names.
我不知道他们的名字
But sure I can show you which way they went.
但是,当然我可以告诉你他们的方向
In fact I can point you in the right direction from here.
事实上,我可以指出准确的位置
You will take us to them now.
你现在就带我们过去
Isn't that what I just said?
不是正合我意么?
The origin of all humanity.
所有的人类起源
I wonder what that could mean.
我想知道这是什么意思
What it means, is a stain I can't get off my hand. Neither can Malone.
现在的问题是,我手上的东西弄不掉了,马龙也是
Marguerite you might have warned me about this.
玛格丽特,你该早点提醒我
I'm sorry George I'm a little preoccupied with the loss of...
对不起,乔治,我还一直沉浸在失去项链的悲痛中...
my necklace, my exceedingly valuable diamond necklace.
我的极其珍贵的钻石项链
Yes, yes as you've said, repeatedly.
是的,你已经说过好多遍了
It is a fascinating effect though.
这是个奇怪的反应
The mark seems to be the result of ink or dye.
你看这个印记好像是墨水或颜料染上的
But the etching on the stone, it's colorless and dry to the touch.
但是头上的雕刻是无色的,而且是干的
Someone's idea of a practical joke.
是有人跟我们开玩笑吧
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表