剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
罗斯顿?
I know you're out here Roxton.
我知道你在这儿。
Let us help you.
我们只想帮你。
Marguerite's gone but it's not too late for you.
玛格丽特走了,但你还有机会活下来。
Roxton please,don't be afraid.
出来吧罗斯顿,不要害怕。
Veronica.
维罗妮卡.
Marguerite.
玛格丽特.
He is here.
他在这儿。
I know he is.
我知道他在。
That came from the treehouse.
从树屋传来的。
Where is she?
她在哪?
That's impossible.
怎么可能?
You said her neck was broken. She was dead.
你说她脖子摔断了。 她死了。
The radiation perhaps?
也许是射线起了作用?
Behind you!
注意身后!
Stop her!
拦住她!
Wait!
等等!
It must have been the radiation that brought Marguerite back to life.
一定是放射线让玛格丽特活过来的。
Well, at least...
至少...
it enabled the skeleton to make the transformation.
它能让已经断裂的骨骼重新接合起来。
Which means the disease feeds on radiation.
就是说感染者需要射线作为能量。
Where do you think she's going back to where she became infected
你说她去哪了?会不会回感染源
or somewhere else?
或别的地方?
A rendezvous with the other skeletons perhaps, I don't know.
或者和其他骷髅人会合,我不知道。
The question is can we still save her...
重要的是,我们能救她吗...
and what about Roxton?
还有罗斯顿怎么办?
Roxton?
罗斯顿?
I'm going after him. Malone no.
我去追他。 马龙不。
Assai, what are you doing here?
Assai,你怎么在这儿?
I followed your trail.
我跟踪你们来的。
I had to know the truth for myself.
我想马上知道真♥相♥。
It's this way.
走这边。
Look.
快看。
The shinning cave.
闪耀洞。
It's easy to see what attracted poor Marguerite.
就是它害了可怜的玛格丽特。
And Roxton and all the rest.
还有罗斯顿,其他所有的人。
So, what do we do?
那,现在呢?
If this cave is the source of this terrible plague ...
这山洞是痛苦和不幸的源头...
I don't think we have a choice.
我们没有别的选择。
We have to seal it up as fast as possible.
必须尽快把洞口堵住。
And if Roxton and what's left of Marguerite are inside?
就算罗斯顿和玛格丽特还在里面?
If they're inside can we save them?
那我们能救出他们吗?
We have to.
必须试试。
In all probability this disease is airborne.
细菌极可能通过空气传播。
Keep this cloth over your mouth and nose at all times.
用它把嘴和鼻子堵严。
Why only two?
怎么没我的?
Because somebody has to stay outside in case something goes wrong.
必须有个人在外面留守,以免发生意外。
Why me?
为什么是我?
You're the youngest and the strongest.
因为你最年轻,最强壮。
And this magnificent home of yours has to be preserved at all costs.
而且这儿是你的家,你会不惜一切保护它的。
Then Assai can do it. No!
Assai也能。 不!
it has to be you Veronica.
必须是你维罗妮卡。
If we're not back in fifteen minutes ...
如果过十五分钟我们还没出来...
blow the place up.
你就把山洞炸毁。
Don't worry we'll be back in no time.
别担心,我们很快出来。
There's no need for the masks.
不需要戴上面罩。
We feed on the light.
我们以光为食。
Soon
很快,
we will become all living creatures.
我们就会变得无比强壮。
Parasites
是寄生物。
This is crazy. Assai I'm going after them.
这太疯狂了,Assai,我要去看看他们。
You can't.
你不能去。
I've may lost two friends already.
我已经失去了两位朋友,
I'm not going to lose two more.
我不能再失去他们。
Ten minutes.
十分钟。
I understand. What ever this thing is...
我明白。 不管它是什么...
you can't let it escape.
千万别放走它。
You're a brave friend.
你是勇敢的,朋友。
You wouldn't shoot an old friend.
你不会对老朋友开枪。
Come, there's nothing to be afraid of.
过来,没有什么可怕的。
Veronica!
维罗妮卡!
Oh my God.
我的上帝啊。
Marguerite...
玛格丽特...
is it really them?Look there's Roxton.
真是他们吗?快看,是罗斯顿。
This cave goes on forever.
这山洞看不到头。
All the Zanga warriors are down there.
赞加武士都在里面。
Are they still alive?
他们还活着吗?
There's only one way to find out.
有一个办法能知道。
Veronica, be careful.
维罗妮卡,你要当心。
Roxton?
罗斯顿?
What happened to me? You're alive.
出什么事了? 你没有死。
Veronica what did you do with the detonator?
维罗妮卡,我给你的引爆装置呢?
Assai.
Assai.
Roxton and I will free the others...
我和罗斯顿去救人...
you and Malone stop Assai. Go!
你和马龙去阻止Assai,快走!
Where the hell am I? What's going on Challenger?
我这是在哪?怎么回事查林杰?
This disease doesn't kill it's victims it creates an ...
这种病不会让人丧命,却能创造一个...
identical twin in order to grow the skeletons.
和感染者完全一样的个体。
You mean like this guy?
就像这个家伙?
He's all mine.
我的翻版。
Sorry pal one of me is plenty.
对不起伙计,有一个我就够了。
Well done now let's free the rest.
干得好,快去救其他人吧。
Roxton!
罗斯顿!
I thought these caves were filled with jewels.
我还以为这山洞里会有珠宝。
Curiosity killed the cat.
好奇心差点让你送命。
The shining caves! It's all right Jarl
这是闪耀洞! 是的Jarl ,
your people are here we just have to free them.
你的人都在,我们快去救他们。
And we don't have much time.
再拖就来不及了。
Come on!
快点!
NO!
不要!
Jarl's alive!
Jarl 还活着!
Keep going keep going as quickly as you can now.
跟上,以最快的速度离开这儿。
Stay out of the purple light.
躲开那束紫光。
My love.
Jarl我的爱人。
The next time anyone suggests a picnic...
下次要是再有人想野餐的话...
let's have it at the treehouse.
就在树屋好了。
What the hell is that?
该死的那是什么?
Skeletons...
骷髅人...
and they're getting ready to attack.
他们要来攻击我们。
There's got to be another way out of here.
有别的出口吗?
We need a momentary distraction to get past.
最好想办法分散他们的注意力。
The Raptor.
食肉龙。
Allow me boys.
看我的吧。
Seems like the least I could do.
现在只能这样了。
Oh boy.
哦孩子。
Give it some room.give it some room.
给它让出一些空间,让出一些空间来。
Now I call that a momentary distraction.
这就是你的好办法?
Well you can thank me later.
一会儿再谢我吧。
Up here.
这边。
Run!
快跑!
Come on,keep moving!
加油,继续!
Let it blow.
炸掉它。
Now Challenger! Take cover!
Challenger快! 找掩护!
So neither of you feel any ill effects?
那你们俩还觉得哪不舒服?
I feel as good as new.
我感觉好极了。
Although I still don't remember a thing after...
虽然我还是不记得...
Marguerite dragged me into that light.
玛格丽特拖我去山洞这件事。
I don't remember doing that.
我也想不起来了。
Your duplicates were planning your wedding.
你们的复♥制♥品还筹划了婚礼。
A big affair was it?
这可是大事对吗?
I hope they didn't do anything embarrassing.
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表