剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
How could you find something you weren't looking for?
从来就没有找过怎么会发现?
Temperature's dropping.
气温开始下降了
We should gather wood for a fire for when we reach the cave.
我们应该在找到山洞之前点个火堆
Quite the rugged adventurer, aren't you?
你已经向环境妥协了是吗?
Missing chilled champagne, central heat?
想念冰镇香槟,中♥央♥供暖?
I know other ways to keep warm.
还有其他的取暖方法
Mmm so do I.
噢,我也知道
Ermine, cashmere...
貂皮,羊绒...
summer home in the south of France.
还有法国南部的度假胜地
We've got company.
好像有人跟踪我们
It's okay they're Zanga.
没事的,是赞加村民
Then why are they stopping us?
他们为什么要阻碍我们?
No one's stopping us now.
没有人可以阻碍我们
No, no, Marguerite they're friendly.
不,不,玛格丽特,他们没有恶意
Yeah right! come on!
好吧是的!还不快走!
I don't understand.
我不太明白
We're friends of the Zanga! Let us pass in peace!
我们都是赞加村的朋友,请你们让我们过去!
You follow a forbidden path! Turn back at once!
你们进入了我们的禁地,你们都马上回去!
Marguerite you know anything about this?
玛格丽特,你知道是什么意思吗?
Me? Why would I?
我?我怎么知道?
To the Zanga,
对赞加村来说
people who follow a forbidden path...
也许擅闯禁地的外族人...
have committed a sacrilege against their tribe.
就是亵渎它们部落的罪人
Marguerite no!
玛格丽特, 不!
This had to be a misunderstanding.
这只是一个误会而已
I'm Veronica we're all friends of the Zanga!
我是维罗妮卡,我们都是赞加村的朋友
You're thieves...
你们是盗贼...
you must not take our sacred gems.
就是你们偷走了我们神圣的宝石
We've stolen sacred gems?
我们偷走了你们的宝石?
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
Marguerite stop!
玛格丽特停下!
Excuse me.
你等一下
These are mine.
这些都是我的
I've spent more than a year collecting them.
我花了一年的时间搜集它们
This is why the Zanga are trying to kill us.
所以赞加村的人想杀了我们
Look at it. These are not the Zanga sacred gems.
你看一看,这根本不是赞加村神圣的宝石
She's right I helped her collect most of those.
她说得对,是我帮她搜集的
Then why are they after us?
那他们为什么要追我们?
Uh! Malone!
啊! 马龙!
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I'm all right. It didn't get me, get it out.
没事,没刺到,拔♥出♥来♥
Let's get out of here. Wait!
我们赶快离开这儿 等一下!
What are these?
这是什么?
These are Zanga
这些 是赞加村的圣石
I don't know how they got there...
我不知道怎么跑到包里去的...
ask Ned.
问内德
At least give them back and let's get out of here.
大不了还给他们,赶快离开这儿
Sounds like reinforcements.
他们好像来援兵了
I'll take care of this. I can make the Zanga listen to me.
这里交给我吧,我可以让赞加村民听我的
Veronica.
维罗妮卡
This is as far as I go Ned.
我只能送到这儿了,内德
Veronica wait! I'll be fine.
维罗妮卡,等等! 我没事的
All they want is their stones back.
他们只想要这些石头
Are you sure you'll be safe?
你确定没有危险吗?
Go.
快走
Malone, come on.
马龙,快点
Wait here.
等一下
This is it.
就是这里
Listen up ahead,running water.
你们听,前面有流水声
It's the way off the plateau.
离开这里的通道
Did the map mention anything about a boat?
地图上没有提到船的问题吗?
Why the hell are they still following us?
他们为什么还一直跟着我们?
Veronica knows the Zanga she can talk to them.
维罗妮卡认识他们,他们可以交流
We can't turn back now.
我们现在不能回去了
All right, we're gonna have to swim for it.
小心点,我们必须要游过去
Salt!
咸的!
What is it?
这是哪里
It's sea water. This is the ocean, this is the ocean.
这是海水,这是海洋,这是海洋
We're off the plateau.
我们离开了那片高原
Marguerite we did it, we're off the plateau.
玛格丽特我们做到了,我们离开了高原
Who the hell cares?
谁会在乎那些?
We'd better see what else is left.
我们看看,还剩下些什么东西
Even our passenger arrived unscathed.
我们的客人完好无损的到达了目的地
The oil skin kept my journals dry.
油布包装,一点儿没有湿
One revolver six rounds that'sit.
一支手♥枪♥,六颗子弹,就这些了
Well, look on the bright side there's no raptors around here.
不过也不需要太多了,这里再也没有恐龙了
I wish that's all it took.
那是她带回来的全部
Once we get home things will be better, even for Marguerite.
只要我们能回家,一切都会好的,即使是玛格丽特
That way!
在那里!
Stay down.
低一点
I don't believe it.
我不敢相信
The Gloucester. A Royal Navy ship.
“格鲁斯特”号♥ 是皇家海军舰队
Well, where is she?
他们现在哪儿?
More to the point where's her crew?
最重要的是船员们在哪儿?
Definitely a fight here.
明显有过一场争斗
Three men in boots; one dragged away.
三个穿靴子的,一个被拉走了
I'd say a dozen or so attackers.
应该有十几个攻击者
Those men need our help.
他们需要我们的帮助
Slave traders at best.
可能是奴隶贩子
It would be suicide to attack with only one gun.
只有一支枪,冲出去等于自杀
Actually, I once read a story about a similar situation.
其实,类似的情形我好像在哪里见过
Similar situation where?
类似的情形,在哪儿?
(作者:Brian Page)
一本书叫做《一个男孩的海上冒险》
It was about pirates and cannibals.
是关于食人族和海盗的
We're all gonna die.
我们要死在这里了
Say when. Now.
何时开枪 现在
Your chief died because you are cursed!
你们首领的死亡是因为他受了诅咒!
You're killing the messengers of the gods!
你们杀害了上帝的使者!
It doesn't look like they believe in her curses.
他们好像并不相信玛格丽特
They will, just pay attention to whoever Challenger points at.
他们会的,你注意查林杰指向哪个人
You are cursed!
你被诅咒了
Out there
给我过去
Three rounds left and they better start believing in her curses soon.
还剩三颗子弹,他们最好能尽快相信
What did happen in that 'Boy's Adventure' story?
《一个男孩的海上冒险》上面是怎么讲?
The pirates had more ammo.
海盗有更多的军♥火♥
Huh
呵(坑爹啊)
I can't believe it.
真不可思议
We'll have you free in a moment.
我帮你解开绳子
Professor George Challenger I presume?
乔治·查林杰教授,真的是你吗?
You have me at a disadvantage.
对不起,请问你是哪位
Montague Fitzsimmons...
Montague Fitzsimmons...
at your service...
愿意为您效劳...
一直在寻找你们的下落
我们受雇于“国际先驱论♥坛♥报”(马龙的报社)
You mean they didn't forget about us?
你们是说你们一直没有忘记我们?
On the contrary, I've come to take you home.
事实恰恰相反,我们就是来接你们回家的
It's hard to believe...
这简直难以置信...
hours before we were fighting fierce Nomads,
几个小时前,我们还在岸边对抗海盗
by the end of that remarkable day, our last in the Lost World,
当时是那么的惊心动魄,那是我们的最后一战
我们登上了“格鲁斯特”号♥
之后,Fitzsimmons先生找到了我们,
And two, blessedly uneventful, months later well here we are,
然后在风平浪静的几个月之后,我们到了这里
back where we belong safe and sound.
平安无事的回到了我们的家里
Very still please.
请保持姿势不要动
I tell you Colonel...
听我说上校...
nothing like the skeletons in the bloody British Museum,
这个和英国博物馆里的那些骨架不一样
why one TRex... I say, do you mean ...
这是暴王龙蛋... 你是说这是...
Tyrannosaurus Rex?
霸龙属帝王种雷克斯龙蛋是吧?
You take that long to say their name, my friend...
不用叫出全名,那样太长了...
and they would have already eaten you.
否则它已经吞下你了
My word.
是吗
And Neddy,
亲爱的内德
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表