剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
第二季 第十八集
遗失的世界
Here's another one!
这还有一块!
Good work Marguerite.
干得好,玛格丽特
You know, given the depth of these paving stones,
要知道,以这些铺路石的深度来看
someone built this road at least five hundred years ago.
这条路是在至少五百年以前修的
Leading all the way from the Summerlee river...
对,从萨莫瑞河一直...
right up to that cave.
延伸到那个山洞
Why?
为什么?
Economics George,roads are expensive.
经济效益,乔治,修路很贵
The only reason they're built is to transport something of even greater value.
唯一的原因就是要运输更昂贵的东西
Some kind of treasure?
你是指宝藏?
Why else would anybody be out here playing hide and seek with raptors?
不然的话,难道是为了和恐龙捉迷藏吗?
The betterment of humanity through the pursuit of knowledge perhaps?
也许为了追求知识,改善身边的一切?
Well you follow your dreams professor I will follow mine.
那么教授我们走着瞧吧
Shall we?
我们进去吧?
Careful Marguerite...
小心,玛格丽特...
similar structures in Egypt were known to be cleverly booby trapped.
在埃及,类似这种山洞里布满了精巧的陷阱
A few booby traps are the least of our worries.
相比之下,一点点陷阱不算什么
Hello what have we here?
瞧,我们发现了什么?
Guardians...
某种看守...
of some sort byNthe looks of them.
看他们的样子就知道
Not very friendly ones.
他们不太友好
At the dawn of the last century
世纪之初
A band of explorers searched for a prehistoric world
一队探险者踏上征途,想要证明存在一个史前世界
Driven by ambition
野心的驱动
Secret desires
秘密的欲望
A thirst for adventure
对于冒险的渴望
And seeking the ultimate story
并寻求最终的故事
They are befriended by an untamed beauty
他们结识了一位野性美女
Stranded in a strange and savage land
被困在一个奇怪野蛮的土地
Each day is a desperate search for a way out...
每一天都在寻找通往现代文明的路,逃出这个...
Look at all of this silver.
看呐,都是纯银的
Oh Marguerite, has anybody ever told you you've got a one track mind.
玛格丽特,以前没人说你执着过头了吗?
And you don't?
你不也是吗?
You know, I really don't know exactly what you are.
知道吗,我真的一点都不了解你
What are you looking for a label?
你是问我的身份?
Adventuress, grieving widow,
冒险家,可怜的寡妇
international jewel thief wanted on five continents, that sort of thing?
五大洲通缉的国际珠宝大盗,你是想知道这些?
What I meant is...
不,我的意思是...
what passions drove you to learn?
你的学习热情从何而来?
I mean you have exceptional skills in geology,
你在地理,考古和语言方面
archeology, linguistics.
都有惊人的才能
Surely they're not just a means to some gemological wealth.
显然,他们不单单是为了宝石学的技能
Why George, I think I'm flattered.
哦,乔治,听你这么说我很荣幸
It's not often someone thinks there's something more to me than...
很少有人觉得我除了自我保护意识以外...
just a healthy sense of self preservation.
还有其他值得称赞的优点
Now I'm not saying that there is something more.
我并不是指我真的有,不过
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
Marguerite! Marguerite!
玛格丽特!玛格丽特!
Marguerite! Marguerite up here.
玛格丽特!上面
What happened? Booby trap.
怎么回事? 你落入陷阱了
Can you move? Carefully.
你能动吗?小心
No! Damn it!
不能!该死!
Change of plan. Don't move.
算了吧,你先不要动
Can you feel your toes?
脚趾有知觉吗?
I can feel everything George I just can't do anything about it.
我都有知觉,只是不能动
I'm not going to be able to get you out of there by myself.
我一个人无法救你出来
What?
什么?
Well you just stay still.
好吧,你先等着
I'm going to go back and get the others.
我回去找其他人帮忙
I'll be as quick as I can.
我会尽快回来
Don't rush on my account.
不用担心我
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿都去不了
I suppose I should thank you for clearing...
我想我该谢谢你...
away some of these spikes before I dropped in.
先替我挡了几根钉子
Oh, you've really done it this time.
今天真是倒霉透了
Who would build a road in the middle of the jungle?
谁会在丛林里修路?
Good question...
问得好...
from the river to that ancient temple in the cave.
从河边一直修到山洞里的古庙
It must be a place of some importance.
肯定是个重要地方
A thousand years ago. Nice of them to leave them a booby trap.
一千年前留给我们的陷阱
The sooner we get Marguerite out of there the better.
越早救出玛格丽特越好
You're telling me. Knowing Marguerite those poor raptors don't stand a chance.
你是说,有她在,那些可怜的恐龙必死无疑了
Could this day get any better?
还有更倒霉的一天吗?
Really Madge you've had worse.
的确,玛奇,你已经够遭了
Right now! Show yourself!
你马上给我出来!
Adrienne?
Adrienne?
It's been a long time, hasn't it?
很久不见,不是吗?
I'll say...
我以为...
you've been dead 12 years.
12年前你就死了
If that were true shouldn't you be afraid?
如果那是真的你会害怕吗?
Of my best friend?
怕我最好的朋友?
Oh, no!
哦,不!
I can explain you very easily.
这很容易解释的
I'm hallucinating maybe even dying.
我产生了幻觉,也许我快死了
I wouldn't let that happen to you.
我是不会让你死的
Why?
为什么?
I let it happen to you.
是我害死了你
Whoever you are, stand aside.
不管你们是谁,别挡道
We have no quarrel with you.
我们不想找麻烦
Apparently we do.
可麻烦倒找上我们了
Malone?Malone. Are you all right?
马龙?马龙,你没事吧?
I think so. Who were they?
我没事,他们是谁?
And why'd they give up? Get the first aid.
为什么他们又突然走了? 去拿药箱
I have no idea why they retreated,
我不明白他们为什么撤退
but I believe they are guardians of the temple.
不过我想他们是古庙的看守
Are you saying you've seen them before?
这么说你见过他们?
Inside the cave, there's a frieze...
山洞里有三个浮雕...
with three warriors identical to our attackers.
和刚才袭击我们的人很相像
Then that ancient temple still is important to someone.
看来古庙至今仍然很重要
I entered the cave and then came out.
我进过山洞,然后又出来了
Can that be an act of sacrilege?
这样算是一种亵渎吗?
Well if you committed sacrilege, what about Marguerite?
如果你们亵渎了神庙,那玛格丽特怎么办?
I'll get Malone back to the treehouse, you two better get to Marguerite.
我带马龙回树屋,你们去救玛格丽特
Good. Will you be all right?
那好 你能行吗?
Go. Don't worry about us.
走吧 不用担心我们
Come on.
走吧
Remember Paris?
记得在巴黎吗?
We called the fat man's bar 'The Pit'.
我们常去的那家酒吧
We did.
对啊
Ah but when you sung. Oh please
不过你一唱歌♥ 得了
birds fell from the trees.
小鸟就从树上往下掉
You had the voice of an angel.
你有天使般的嗓音
But that wasn't enough was it?
可那还不够,不是吗?
Our dreams would have come true Madge.
我们的梦想本来可以实现玛奇
All we needed was a few more months, weeks who's to say.
我们只要再多等几个月,几星期,你说呢
Madge! Marguerite!
玛奇!玛格丽特!
You can't sleep silly, not with a concussion.
你不能睡着,傻瓜,不然就醒不过来了
I didn't sleep for weeks because of you.
因为你我失眠了几星期
I still have nightmares. Shhh!
直到现在还做噩梦 嘘!
that's behind us.
一切都过去了
12 years ago in Paris I knew why they came for you.
12年前在巴黎我知道他们为什么找你
I knew where you'd hidden the jewelry. I could have...
我知道你把珠宝藏在哪儿,我本可以还回去...
given it back, I could have saved you.
我本可以救你
No, I told you not to.
不,我说过不能还
Those jewels, they belonged to us.
那些珠宝属于我们两个人
I did wait for you, you know...
我真的等你了...
for months.
等了几个月
And then when I thought they were coming back for me...
后来我发现他们回来找我...
I took the jewelry and I went to Monte Carlo.
就立刻带着珠宝跑到了蒙特卡洛
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表