剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
horrid little jungle. No wait! Malone...
可怕的小丛林 等等,马龙...
I can't fight your dream for you, let me stay.
我是来救你出去的,让我留下来
No, not dressed like that I'm afraid sir.
不,不行,不能穿成那样,不可以先生
我认为这是最基本的礼节
在伦敦这个文明的大城市,
Yes I suppose it must.
是的,我也这么认为
Ned...
内德...
Harrods...
哈罗斯...
dress...
衣服...
...no.
...不要
What's she saying?
她在说什么?
Something about buying a dress at Harrods.
她好像正在哈罗斯百货商店买♥♥衣服
Lucky girl must be in London.
幸运女孩一定是在伦敦
Or whatever version of London Malone has dreamed up.
没什么幸运的,那只是马龙梦里的伦敦
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么?
Ned?
内德?
I couldn't sleep. No, me neither...
我根本睡不着 对,我也是...
and here's the reason.
他是我失眠的原因
We've seen T-Rex eggs hatch before.
我们曾经见过无数个霸王龙蛋
Well yes but not at the London Zoo.
是的,但是它们都不是在伦敦
You're giving them the egg? Yes!
你把蛋捐给他们了? 是的!
in exchange...
作为交换...
they're going to fund a fully equipped expedition back to the Lost World.
他们同意资助我重返遗失的世界,负责全部装备
Congratulations when do you leave?
恭喜你,什么时候出发?
Shouldn't that be when do we leave?
你不去吗?
Or was your fiancée right, no more adventure for you huh?
还是你未婚妻不让你去,哈?
Step back from the egg gents.
你们两个离那个蛋远点
Good heavens point thatthing away from the egg.
我警告你,不要打这个蛋的注意
I said step back!
我说,后退!
No use getting killed over an overgrown gecko.
干嘛就为了只大壁虎拼命是吧
Gecko?you ignoramus!
壁虎?你这个大蠢货!
Malone!
马龙!
Sorry.
对不起
There's a good boy.
这样才识相
Fitzsimmons!
Fitzsimmons!
You lot get the glory, you get the money...
你们得到了所有的荣誉,得到所有的钱财...
and what do I get? The man who made it all possible?
没有我你们还在那个地方,可我得到了什么?
Nothing.
什么都没有
How will a T-Rex egg change that?
你一个霸王龙蛋能改变什么?
Fifty thousand quid, cold hard cash...
整整五万英镑,全部都是现金...
from Mr. Big makes up for a lot.
大人物会给的,足够我用了
You filthy bastard!
你这个败类!
That's filthy rich bastard sonny.
我这个富有的败类,朋友
Challenger.
查林杰
What is happening to him?
他这是出什么事了?
Right on schedule.
完全按计划进行
Stop! I won't let you steal Challenger's dream.
快住手,我不会让你们破坏查林杰的梦想
That ship sailed.
活得不耐烦了
Hey I know what you're after. That egg's staying put.
嘿,你们遇到我,就别指望会得逞
Roxton.
罗斯顿
No!
不!
Stay back Roxton.
快退后罗斯顿
No sudden movements. Roxton!
不要乱动罗斯顿!
Roxton.
罗斯顿
No. No!
不,不!
I want my money.
我现在要拿走我的钱
You know the deal no egg, no money.
你知道规矩,没有蛋,没有钱
You're Mr. Big? Don't be stupid.
你就是大人物? 你不要犯傻了
I don't get paid until I deliver the egg to my client.
在我找到买♥♥家谈妥之前我是不会给你钱的
There is no egg!
现在已经没有蛋了!
You never warned me that bloody thing would hatch!
你从来就没有告诉过我那个该死的蛋还能孵出来!
Marguerite.
玛格丽特
How could I expect Lord John Roxton...
我怎么敢奢望罗斯顿勋爵...
to love someone who had nothing?
会爱上一无所有的我呢?
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
She's burning up.
她开始发烧了
Just like Malone.
像马龙一样
There's nothing more we can do.
现在什么也做不了了
他们会永远的被困在梦里
太阳一个小时后要升起来了,
What is she doing in there?
他在干什么呢?
Whatever it is let's hope it's important.
无论如何,希望能唤醒他
How is he?
他怎么样?
Dead by dawn.
他快不行了
What?
什么?
The hospitals are full...
医院突然爆满...
some giant monster attacking the city...
出现了一个怪物,袭击我们全城...
thousands dead already. No end in sight.
几千人已经没命了,现在人数还在上涨
This can't be. How could this be happening so fast?
怎么会这样,这一切怎么会变得这么快?
It's like a nightmare,
简直是一场噩梦
a bloody nightmare.
一场该死的噩梦
Veronica the egg hatched.
维罗妮卡,霸王龙蛋孵出来了
Didn't you hear the sirens the screams?
你听到警报声了吗?
Neddy you look awful.
你看起来不太好
The T-Rex it's huge.
霸王龙无比的巨大
Marguerite and Roxton are dead...
玛格丽特和罗斯顿已经死了...
Challenger... wait here. Neddy!
查林杰...你等在这儿 亲爱的!
Wait here.
在这里等着我
There's something between you two isn't there?
你们之间发生了什么事对吗?
We're friends, good friends but that's all we are.
我们是朋友,很好的朋友,别的什么也没有
So then I have nothing to worry about.
所以我没什么可担心的了
Of course not Gladys, because you're not real.
当然Gladys,你不是真实的
You probably look like the real Gladys...
你也许很像真实的Gladys...
you might even speak and act like her.
你的行为举止,也许跟她一样
But every word out of your mouth...
但是现在从你嘴中说出的每一句话...
is a word Malone's mind has put there.
都是马龙的想法
Perhaps you can talk to people that way in the jungle ...
也许你可以在丛林里说这样的话...
but certainly not in Knightsbridge. Veronica!
但是在这里在伦敦是行不通的 维罗妮卡!
You're the only one who can help me stop it.
你是唯一的人可以帮助我的了
I'll help you on one condition.
我可以帮你,但有个条件
When this is all over...
当这一切结束后...
you listen to every word I have to say about where you really are.
你必须要听我的,相信我对你说的每一句话
I know where I am. I'm in the middle of a war...
我知道是怎么回事,这场伦敦的混乱是因我而起...
that I started and don't know how to finish.
但我不知道怎么结束
I do.
我知道
A T-Rex always returns to where it was hatched.
霸王龙经常会回到自己出生的地方
At least that's what I'm counting on.
我们也只能试一试了
Is that all you need?
这就够了吗?
Almost.
差不多
Go on undo me.
快点,帮我解开
It's going to be dawn soon.
马上就要天亮了
Whatever happens...
无论怎么样...
at least your friend would have discovered his hearts true desire.
至少你的朋友知道了他内心真实的想法
You distract it I'll go for the kill! Good plan!
你引开它的注意,我来杀了它 好主意!
No Ned it's a horrid plan.
不,内德,这太危险了
Gladys you don't belong here.
Gladys,你不属于这里
Yes I do and in your heart you know it.
不我属于,你的内心知道
Come on Malone! We have to end this now!
快点马龙,我们必须要速战速决
Here he comes!
它来了!
This way!
这边!
Get ready Ned!
准备好内德!
Over here!
在这里!
Come on you ugly monster.
快过来,你这个丑陋的大家伙
Over there come on!!
快点过来!
Save yourself Malone we're out of time.
你不要管我了马龙,我们没有时间了
We're going to live in this dream forever.
我们要永远被困在梦里了
Veronica wait let me help you!
维罗妮卡,等等,我来帮你!
Veronica!
维罗妮卡!
Wait, she's a savage Neddy.
等等亲爱的,她是野蛮人
She belongs in a jungle you belong here with me.
她是属于丛林的,而你属于这里
But that creature's going to kill her.
但那个怪物会杀了她的
But I love you.
但是我爱你
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表