剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
I meant no disrespect.
我不是有意的
Good, you're a fast learner.
好,你学的很快
I'll have to think of some way to reward you.
我得想个办法奖励你
It can't end like this.
我不能就这么死去
Immy help me.
Immy,救救我
I'll take you back to your village. I can't.
我带你回村子 我不能
He'll kill me. Immy, don't be afraid.
他会杀了我 Immy,别害怕
I have friends who can help you.
我的朋友会保护你
I won't let him hurt you I swear.
我不会让他伤害你,我发誓
That's it.
好的
Now give me the knife.
把刀给我
I can't swim.
我不会游泳
The knife!
刀!
No!
不!
Come on! Immy.
过来!Immy
I won't let you die.
我不能让你死
Thank you. No, thank you, you did it.
谢谢 不,应该谢谢你,你救了我
Now go back to your village. We'll take care of Pappin.
你回村子去吧,我去对付Pappin
All in good time my friend, first things first.
你别着急,朋友,让我先把链子砸开
What the hell is this?
到底怎样?
Spread out! There must be a way in somewhere.
散开!一定有进去的路
Anybody home up there?
上面有人吗?
I want my treasure!
我要我的财宝!
It's about bloody time your king showed up.
你的人总算来救你了
Do you hear me up there,
听见没有
send down my treasure!
把财宝送下来!
No need to blabber like a beached whale, I hear you.
你别大吵大叫好不好,我听见了
Last chance,
再说一遍
send down my treasure...
把财宝送下来...
or I'm coming up to get it.
不然我就上去了
Jeez, I'd like to see that.
呀,我倒想看看
all right... all right...
好吧... 好吧...
hate to put you to all that trouble!
我不想麻烦你上来!
Hey, it's no trouble at all.
不,一点也不麻烦
Just give me a minute...
给我一点时间...
and I'll send it down with your cousin.
我把你兄弟也送下来
Oh no.
哦,不
I really hate raptors.
我讨厌食肉龙
Challenger? Malone?
查林杰? 马龙?
In here! I'll try and lead it away.
我在里面! 我把它引走
Be careful!
小心!
Too late for that.
太迟了
That's a magnificent throw Malone.
真是华丽的一击,马龙
Veronica would be very proud of you.
维罗妮卡会为你骄傲
I got it. I got the treasure.
我拿到了,我拿到了财宝
The current's turned off.
电源关掉了
Take your accursed treasure and leave us alone.
带着被诅咒的财宝,快走吧
A pleasure doing business with you ma'am.
跟你做生意很痛快,夫人
Sometimes it's just too easy.
有时候也太简单了
Oh no.
哦,不
Move away.
滚开
Roxton! Veronica! Let them have it!
罗斯顿!维罗妮卡!让他们拿走吧!
I only want what we deserve.
我只想要我应得的
That's exactly what I'm gonna give you.
你想要我就给你
Tell your friend to drop his weapon.
让你朋友放下武器
Ah, my leg!
啊,我的腿!
Time to taste some of my hospitality old man.
该你接受我的款待了
Do I finally have your attention?
你们都给我注意了
Too little too late Marguerite,
太迟了,玛格丽特
I believe we have these scoundrels well at hand.
我们的帐已经算完了
No you don't.
不,还没有
I gave you the bloody treasure, just take it and go.
我把财宝给你们了,快拿上走吧
Now wait just a minute Marguerite.
等一下,玛格丽特
No Captain Bonny was right.
Bonny船长说得对
The treasures cursed, I don't want any part of it.
财宝被诅咒了,我不想要
How'd you like to be a rich man's wife.
想不想当富翁的老婆
And maybe you'd like to be buried next to the Captain.
你想跟Bonny船长埋在一起吗?
Ah, you're a loser born and bred.
啊,你真是不知好歹
Come on!
走!
Well it was what you wanted wasn't it?
这下你满意了吧?
Okay Marguerite, you win.
好,玛格丽特,你赢了
I usually do.
我永远赢
Seriously, if this were one of my stories,
说真的,要是我把这件事写成报道
even I couldn't convince the reader that you gave up a fortune,
读者怎么也不会相信你就这样
just like that.
放弃了财富
Unless you honestly believe that treasure was cursed.
除非你真的相信财宝被诅咒了
Oh George, not a chance.
哦,查林杰,你休想
So there's only one other...
那就只剩下一种...
possible, explanation.
可能的解释
And that would be?
什么解释?
Aren't you hot with that scarf around your neck?
你围着围巾,不热吗?
Well Lord Roxton,
罗斯顿勋爵
is there any detail that escapes your eye?
真是什么都逃不过你的眼睛?
Well, well, well,
哇,哇,哇
so, my dear,
说吧,亲爱的
where's the rest of the treasure?
其余那些财宝呢?
All right put it down.
好了,放下吧
It will be easier to carry once we fill our pockets.
装到口袋里会更好拿一些
Marguerite you didn't!
玛格丽特,难道你!
You did say it was cursed, remember?
你说过财宝上有诅咒
Oh! Captain Marguerite,
哦!玛格丽特船长
the most feared and elegant pirate around.
你才是最最恐怖的海盗
The scourge of the plateau.
高原上的祸根
Which brings us back to the question...
不过又回到了刚才的问题...
where's the rest of the treasure?
其余财宝在哪?
Oh, it's perfectly safe.
哦,在一个安全的地方
Now only I knowNwhere it is.
只有我一个人知道
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表