剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
If those buried here were brutal criminals...
如果这些都是受到特殊审判的...
beyond normal justice...
十恶不赦的罪犯...
what harsher sentence than that they should spend eternity...
还有什么能比让他们永远忏悔自己罪行...
contemplating their own crimes.
更严厉的处罚
With three relentless guards to make sure they never escape.
在加上三个看守确保他们永远不能逃脱
They contacted us because we spilt our blood here.
他们找上我们,是因为我们在这儿流了血
And this is how we kill to live again...
所以我们才能获得重生...
through your blood.
通过你们的鲜血
I need a few seconds to build up the static charge.
我只需要几秒钟来制♥造♥静电
Your time is up.
来不及了
See almost there.
瞧,你的时间到了
Nice toy,
好玩具
but it can't harm us.
但伤不了我们
Oh it's not my intention to harm you.
我的目的不是伤害你们
It's my intention that you face...
我的目的是让你们...
whatever final judgment awaits us all.
接受等着我们所有人的最后的审判
Now Marguerite now!
开始,玛格丽特!
We don't want to be set free.
我们不想被释放出去
We want to live.
我们要生存
Challenger?
查林杰?
They're all being released, all of them.
所有鬼魂都被释放了
Don't make us die again. Challenger!
别让我们再死一次 查林杰!
He did it.
他成功了
By god he did it Challenger!
上帝啊,他成功了!
Challenger!
查林杰!
Do you want to know where they went?
不想知道他们去哪儿了吗?
Who couldn't?
怎么不想?
It's another of life's science of mysteries.
这是另一个生命科学之谜
Now that sounds like the scientist talking.
这才像是科学家的口气
No not at all ...
一点不像...
just another human being wondering at the immensity of it all.
我只是个对世界万物充满好奇的普通人
After all that's all any of us are.
其实,我们都一样
Whether we're a scientist,
无论是科学家
a explorer, a journalist ...
探险家,记者...
or an international jewel thief wanted on five continents.
还是五大洲通缉的国际珠宝大盗
Still, at the end of the day,
因为,到最后审判日
even a king must sometimes stand naked.
所有人都会平等接受审判
I never pictured you as an everyman George.
我可从来没把你当成普通人,乔治
You always seemed to have this little air of elitism around you.
你总是让人觉得你是个无所不能的天才
Well it's not the end of the day yet is it?
还没到最后审判日,不是吗?
Remember when I told you how much I hated this plateau?
记得我说过有多讨厌这个高原吗?
Which time?
哪一次?
Can I let you in on a guilty little secret?
想听个罪恶的小秘密吗?
I have been known to have a secret or two, myself.
我也曾有过这样的一两个小秘密
Are you going to share that with our friends?
你不想告诉我们的朋友吗?
And ruin my reputation? oh, Marguerite,
不,你想毁了我的好名声? 哦,玛格丽特
you know I have heard a little confession is good for the soul.
我听说略微的坦白有助于拯救灵魂
Yeah. So have I... a very little.
对,我做到了..略微的坦白
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表