剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Pray? What, now?
祈祷?现在吗?
In my religion
我信仰的宗教里
it doesn't matter when or where we worship...
不管在何时何地祈祷...
as long as we call on the spirits to join us.
只要能召唤灵魂加入就行
They guide us and help us celebrate the pleasures of life.
他们引导我们 帮助我们享受生活的乐趣
Sounds like my kind of religion.
跟我的信仰很像
Maybe it is.
也许是吧
Well don't let me keep you from your prayers.
那好 我不打扰你祈祷
This business with the Troglodytes perplexes me.
这些猿人真叫我想不通
Maybe we should go after 'em.
也许我们该去追他们
The Troglodytes have always lived in small mobile groups.
猿人通常是少数几个聚集起来过群居生活
And now they're organizing into a large social unit.
可现在他们成了有组织的社会人类
If you can believe anything that woman says.
你不该听信那个女人的言论
It seems to indicate some sort of evolutionary development.
或许这显示了某种发展进化
Evolution?
进化?
How about fear and superstition.
不是恐惧和迷信?
Is that what I think it is?
我没看错吧?
A Voodoo doll.
伏都草人
Kinda looks like Roxton.
看上去很像罗斯顿
It's not particularly flattering but she got the blank expression right.
这么做绝对不会是出于仰慕而不敢表达对吧
This means that Danielle is some sort of Voodoo Priestess.
这意味着Danielle是伏都教的女祭司
Oh nonsense, this black magic is hocus-pocus.
哦 得了 巫术都是用来吓唬人的
It could explain Roxton's sudden devotion.
所以罗斯顿才会对她一往情深
Maybe. Marguerite...
也许 玛格丽特...
surely you of all people don't believe in this.
你们不会相信这是真的吧
The Voodoo doll has no real power.
伏都草人根本没有魔力
In sickness and in health ...
无论疾病与健康...
you will succumb to me.
都要臣服于我
They've got a three hour head start. I think...
他们已经走了有三个小时啦 不过我...
Ned? Are you alright?
内德? 你没事吧?
Must have been the fruit. I think I'm gonna be sick.
是那些水果 我想我病了
I don't feel so good either.
我也觉得不舒服
Maybe the fruit wasn't quite ripe.
也许水果没熟透
I ate that fruit as well.
我也吃了水果
I'm glad to say I didn't.
太好了我没吃
Et tu Brute?
你也不行了?
其中就包括他他最宠爱的助手、挚友和养子
*此句出自凯撒被一班反对君主制的罗马元老院议员刺杀时,
Looks like it got us all, excuse me.
看来我们都病了
Oh, looks like I'm the lucky one.
哦 属我最幸运
Why me?
为什么我也?
Well I didn't eat any of the fruit,
好吧 我一个水果也没吃
so it can't be that that made us sick.
所以不可能是水果的原因
It wasn't black magic either.
也不可能是巫术
How do you explain it?
那你怎么解释?
Well it could be a germ or a virus in something we all consumed ...
也许是我们都食用了带有病菌或病毒的东西...
Water for instance. What about the drums?
比如说水 还有那些鼓声?
When Danielle was here they stopped ...
Danielle在时就停下...
but as soon as she left they started up again.
可她一走 就又敲响了
I've heard some pretty wild things about Voodoo:
我读过很多伏都教的传说
Human sacrifice, Cannibalism,
活人献祭 弑食同类
Dead people coming back to life.
他们还能使死人复活
I've read that book too, Malone.
我也读过那些 马龙
You can't believe everything that Spencer St. John writes.
不过要知道 书上的话不能全信
Be quiet George. What else did he write?
别吵乔治 书上还说什么?
All kinds of things.
什么都有
Voodoo dolls can be used to control or hurt your enemies.
伏都草人用来控制和伤害敌人
Good and evil spirits can take possession of your body.
灵魂会附上你的身体
Wait a minute.
等等
a Voodoo Priest or Priestess,
无论是一个伏都男祭司还是女祭司
it can inflict injury using personal objects stolen from their victims.
都会用从受害者的身上偷来的私人物品下咒
Like my missing comb.
怪不得我丢了梳子
And the button off my shirt. Are you missing anything?
我睡衣上的纽扣?你掉了什么吗?
A ring, worthless cosmetic junk.
一只不值钱的破戒指
My quill, so that's where it went.
我的笔 原来是她拿的
Danielle is the one who made us sick.
是Danielle使我们生病
That's impossible.
这不可能
If that's true she's trying to keep us here
如果是真的 她是想让我们呆在家里
so we can't go after Roxton.
不能去追罗斯顿
Then we'll try again at first light.
那我们明天一早就走
How did you sleep? Like a baby.
睡的怎么样? 睡得像个婴儿
The drums didn't keep you awake?
鼓声没吵醒你?
I must have been too exhausted from the long walk.
我肯定是昨天走的太累了
What are you making? Nothing really
你在做什么? 没什么
I just like to weave.
我在编织
Always twisting and turning huh?
总是绕来绕去啊哈?
Just trying to keep your attention.
我只是为了吸引你的注意
Oh no chance of losing that.
哦 你根本不必
I'll go and get some more firewood.
我再去找些柴火
Hurry up, you guys!
伙计们快点儿!
We're coming!
来了!
Ned! Look out!
内德!小心!
This should keep the fire going.
这样火就不会熄了
How bad is he?
撞的重不重?
He's got a nasty bruise but it could have been a lot worse.
看来撞的很重 不过算走运的啦
Any more doubts about that woman's power?
你还在怀疑那个女人的力量?
So this is your village?
那么这就是你的村子?
Looks deserted.
好像荒废了
There's a part of my story I haven't told you yet.
我的事我并没有完全告诉你
and which part is that?
哦 还有什么?
It's true the Trogs attacked my village...
猿人的确袭击了我的村子...
but it happened twenty years ago.
不过是在20年前
Twenty years ago?
20年前?
I was only a child not even four years old.
我当时还只是一个不到4岁的孩子
The Trogs killed my parents...
猿人杀了我的父母...
and everyone else in the village, everyone ...
和村子里所有的人 所有人...
except me. And why not you?
除了我 为什么是你?
I was too quick, I got away.
我逃的快 逃走了
Well, how did you survive?
那么 你是怎么活下来的?
Very well as you will see.
正如你所见 我活的很好
Is this some sort of a trap I'm walking into?
我是不是掉进了蓄谋已久的陷阱了?
What makes you think that?
你怎么这么想?
Oh it's happened once or twice before.
这种事情以前也发生过
You should be more careful.
你应该多加小心
So where's everyone hiding?
他们都躲在哪?
Is it because of the heat?
是因为天热吗?
Is that what's going on?
现在不用躲了?
These are my people...
他们是我的臣民...
and I am their queen.
而我 是他们的女王
The sooner we find Roxton, the better.
越早找到罗斯顿越好
On that we all agree...
这我们都同意...
but you're in no condition to go anywhere right now.
可你现在这样 哪都不能去
In fact, you're damn lucky to be able to...
不过 你现在能说话已经非常走运啦...
talk considering what hit you.
鉴于你头部受伤
Just another coincidence?
难道又是巧合吗?
It just happened to break when I walked underneath it?
我从下边走过 它突然掉下来?
It could have been age, stress.
可能因为年久失修
Or Danielle's black magic.
或者是Danielle的巫术
And now the drums in the middle of the afternoon.
中午鼓声就响啦
Why is that?
什么声音?
We've got company.
有人来了
What kind of bizarre behavior is this?
这是什么古怪的行为?
Zombies.
行尸
This is insane.
太疯狂了
We're trapped.
我们不会死吧
Time for the whole story.
该说出真♥相♥了
After the Trogs slaughtered everyone in my village,
猿人杀了全村人以后
I ran away.
我逃走了
Yes you told me, it was 20 years ago
对 你说过了 发生在20年前
and you were less than 4 years old.
你当时不到4岁
A family of Trogs found me and raised me as their own.
一家猿人收养了我 当我是他们的孩子
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表