剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
第一季 第一集
遗失的世界
At the dawn of the century
在世纪之初
A band of adventures set out to prove the impossible
一个团队开始证明不可能的冒险
The existence of a prehistoric world
史前世界的存在
The Visionary
智者
The Heiress
女继承人
The Hunter
猎人
The Scientist
科学家
and The Reporter
和记者
All chasing the story of a lifetime
所有追逐一生的故事
Stranded in a savage land
被困在一个荒蛮之地
Befriended by an untamed beauty
由一位野性的美人帮助
Together they fight to survive
他们一起争取生存下来
In this amazing world of lost civilizations
在这令人惊异的史前文明
and terrifying creatures
和可怕的生物
Always searching for a way home
一直在寻找回家的路
A way out of
一个逃出
What all the commotion about Kappakochu?
出了什么事? Kappakochu?
The chief said they have found a man tonight
酋长说 他们今晚发现了一个人
A white man - A white man here?
一个白人一个白人在这里?
Who is he? Where did he come from?
他是谁? 从哪儿来?
He does not know
他不知道
The man stumbled into the village and collapsed
那人一冲进村子就昏迷了
They could not help him but thought you might know how
他们不知道怎么办 所以才找你来
Massive infection
大面♥积♥的感染
The only one to help him now is his maker
他坚持不了多久啦
Tell them to get water
叫他们弄点水来
We make what little time he has left as comfortable as possible
能让他尽量在弥留之际过好点儿
My journal
我···我的的日记
The bag - Please
他的包 - 请你
show them
打开它
Tell me what are they so afraid of?
告诉我 他们为什么这么害怕?
He says the man visited the other world
他说 那个男人去过另一个世界
He went where living men are not meant to go
没人能活着从那儿出来
Now you talking my language
他说的也是英语
Mr Maple-White seemed like a damn fine scientist
Maple先生先生像是一个一流的科学家
He could have told us a lot about this land
他肯定很了解那里
What else is in that pack?
他包里还有什么?
The plates there
那里有盘子
What are they saying?
什么意思?
The devil spirit
魔鬼的灵魂
Devil spirit?
魔鬼的灵魂?
indeed
确实
Once again I am shocked
我再次感到震惊
Night after night I listen to my esteemed colleagues
我天天都在听我尊敬的同事们
pass judgment on the permanence of certain animals upon the earth
否认地球上存在某些动物的可能
Because our Dr Summerlee has never seen a, so called,
因为我们的博士萨莫瑞 从来没有见过一个所谓
prehistoric animal he assumes do not - cannot insist
史前动物所以他以为它们不会也不可能存在
If he had never been to North America
如果他从来没有去过北美
I'm sure he would still hold that the world is flat
我敢肯定他也不会相信地球是圆的
I speak here of creatures who could hunt down
我要说的那些动物 能轻而易举的
and devour the fiercest of present day predators as if they were lambs
吞噬现今世界上任何凶残的食肉动物
Is this fellow for real?
那是真的吗?
I hope so
我希望如此
Professor Challenger you can hardly expect a room full of
查林杰教授 你以为在坐的各位
top flight scholars to share your demented fantasies
都会相信你毫无根据的胡言乱语吗
Still
当然
I feel compelled to share my findings with you?
我觉得有必要和大家分享我的发现?
Ungrateful swine that you prove to be
它能证明某些人的无知
Do I know you?
我认识你吗?
No
不
But you know me
但是 你认识我
Does it matter?
这重要吗?
Just wondering if it is business or personal?
只是想知道为生意还是为私事?
To the Field Marshal it is very personal
对于陆军元帅 是为了私事
To me it is only business
对于我 只是一笔生意
Good then we can negotiate
好极了 那么我们就可以谈谈
Sadly that would be bad business
可悲的是这笔生意我做定了
Oh, I see
哦 我明白了
Pity
可惜
Gentlemen the proof of my contentions
先生们 这就是确凿的证据
A Pterodactyl?
一个翼龙?
That right a Pterodactyl
没错 翼龙
Long held to be extinct since the Mesozoic Era but here
翼龙在中生代已经灭绝 但是
visible in the photograph taken not more than six months ago
这张照片是在六个月以前拍的
Professor you must surely know
教授你肯定知道
that fraudulent photographs are not unheard of
任何照片都是可以伪造的
The scientific process demands more substantial confirmation
证明科学的设想需要更实质性的证据
Precisely, sir, precisely
正是先生 完全正确
That is why I propose that several of you good gentleman
所以我提议各位在坐的学者们
join me on a mission to put my claims to the test
有没有人自愿跟我一起去验证我的设想
What about you Dr Summerlee?
你敢吗 萨莫瑞博士?
Do you have the courage of your convictions
你有胆量去亲眼目睹吗?
or is that merely the reserve of true scientists?
还是把机会留给真正的科学家?
Come, man for the honor of the society
去吧博士 为了协会的荣誉
Very well I'll do it
好极了 我参加!
Who else who else will volunteer?
还有吗?还有谁自愿去?
I will - And you are?
我去 - 你是谁?
Lord John Roxton, sir
约翰洛克斯顿勋爵 先生
I've already been up the Amazon and have
我去过亚马逊 而且
special qualifications for the expedition
有相当丰富的探险经历
Lord Roxton is reputation as an adventurer is world famous
洛克斯顿勋爵是举世闻名的探险家
We would be honored to have you sir
我感到非常荣幸 先生
Anybody else?
还有人吗?
Ned Malone, sir, International Herald Tribune
内德马龙 国际先驱导报记者
I have experience as a war correspondent and
我曾当过战地记者
would serve as an unprejudiced witness
而且自愿做一名公正的见证人
You are an American? - Yes, sir
你是美国人吗? - 是的 先生
Well we won hold that against you Welcome aboard
我们不会因此拒绝你 欢迎加入我们的行列
And just how do you propose to fund this wild goose chase?
那么你打算去哪儿筹集作为探险的经费?
Well naturally given the evidence I supplied you with today
我是为了验证科学设想
I assumed the society would pick up the expense
我以为社会会自然支付所有的开销
You assumed, sir
你以为 你以为 先生
This society does not have the resources
这个社会没有资金来源
I'm afraid this fairy tale expedition is out of the question
我恐怕这个探险童话不可能实现
I will provide funding
我来提供资金
My name is Marguerite Krux
我的名字是:玛格丽特科鲁兹
I offer whatever resources are required to fund the mission
我会提供探险所需的全部经费
Madam, do you have any idea just how much such an expedition might cost?
女士 你知道这样的一次探险大概需要多少经费吗?
My resources are not limited
我可以无限提供资金
The funds shall be placed in a bond by tomorrow afternoon
资金明天下午就能全部到位
It done then
太好了
You will have your proof by years end
年底之前我会带着证据回来
and the world
全世界
he world will be amazed
全世界一定都会极为震惊
At it already Malone?
开始写了?马龙
Shouldn think there was anything to write about yet
我不认为现在有什么可写的
My editor demanding a blow by blow account
我的编辑要求我进行全面的记载
This, my friend, is all color
这面的景色很不错
I see what you mean
我也发现了
Do you know this stretch of river well?
你很了解这条河吗?
Nobody knows this section of the river
没人能了解这条河
Nobody but me would be stupid enough to bring up a party here
除了我 没人蠢的到这儿来当导游
Why is that so stupid?
到这儿来很愚蠢吗?
I thought you knew Dr Summerlee
我以为你知道萨莫瑞博士
It cursed
它受了诅咒
I owed a gambling debt to Manaos
我在Manaos欠了赌债
If I hadn accepted Professor Challenger offer
如果我不接受教授的建议
I would probably be dead by now
可能我会没命的
This way I suppose I have a fighting chance
这样的话我想我有一个奋斗的机会
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表