剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
I have not been to El Dorado in many years.
我很多年没有回黄金国了
My purpose is to guard the dungeon.
我的任务就是守卫圣山
But when this is over I will take you there.
等一切结束后我带你去
We can search for your parents together.
我们可以一起去找你的父母
Care to test it? Ha ha.
想试试吗? 呵呵
Sounds like you may have a volunteer.
看来有人自告奋勇了
Perhaps a bullet or two will slow him down.
看他是不是真的刀枪不入
Oh.
噢
what evil device is this?
这是什么新鲜玩具?
Throw down Veronica!
交出维罗妮卡!
We're going to run out of ammunition before we stop this behemoth.
就算子弹全用光也挡不住这个怪物
Ready or not?
准备好了吗?
What's next in the arsenal?
还有什么武器?
Challenger.
查林杰
Here he comes.
他来了
Nice place.
好地方
Hope I'm not intruding.
希望没有打扰你们
She isn't here. What?
她不在这儿 什么?
She must have slipped out when I came to get you.
我去找你的时候她肯定离开了
I'll be back for you!
我一定会回来的!
The minion must know where Veronica is.
他的仆人知道维罗妮卡在哪儿
Did you hear something?
是什么声音?
Run!
快跑!
Put me down!
快放我下来!
You're not Veronica. And you're no prince!
你不是维罗妮卡 你也不是白马王子!
Beg for your life.
向我求饶吧
Oh... tell me when it starts to hurt?
噢...疼的时候告诉我一声
What kind of a sick degenerate are you?
你是哪种恶心的低等动物?
A very hungry one.
特别饥饿的那种
Is that the best you can do?
你就这点本事?
Open your mouth I'll blow your tonsils off.
再张嘴我就打烂你的舌头
At last a woman with a sense of humor.
至少是个有幽默感的女人
Oh you think that was funny? This should be hilarious.
哦,你觉得...你觉得很可笑?别高兴得太早
For that I'll have to bite your head off.
现在我要咬掉你的脑袋
Find her!
找到她!
For now,
现在
I'll just amuse myself with you.
我只好拿你来消遣了
There.
在那儿
What's happened? She's dead.
怎么回事? 她死了
Oh thank God.
哦,谢天谢地
Well, I mean where's Marguerite?
我是说,玛格丽特呢?
The giant took her.
被巨人抓走了
What?
什么?
We're wasting time
别浪费时间了
we have to get these plants back to the treehouse and extract the poison.
我们要把这些植物带回树屋榨成毒汁
Well thanks for the lift.
非常感谢
Change of clothes.
换件衣服
You night find something suitable in there.
你可以找件合适的衣服,在那边
What a beautiful bed,
多美的床
pity you'll be sleeping on the floor.
可惜你只能睡在地板上
That isn't very funny.
这并不可笑
I think it is and a man as big and tough ...
我觉得可笑,像你这样长得又凶又高的男人...
as you should be able to laugh a little at himself.
真该感到自惭形秽
Well ...
听着...
the next thing you say better be hilarious.
你最好废话少说,别惹火我
Quit making threats.
少来威胁我
How can you laugh when you're so angry all the time?
你生气时怎么还能笑得出来?
No wonder they locked you up for three hundred years.
难怪他们把你关了三百年
Strychnosis Toxifera...
剧毒马钱子...
an excellent source of Curare.
毒箭的主要原料
It's a fast acting drug that relaxes the muscles to ...
这种毒见效非常快...
the point of paralysis within seconds.
几秒钟内就能使肌肉麻痹
Too bad it wears off.
糟糕的是不多了
It's going to take a lucky shot...
最好能一箭射中...
a vein in the neck or the back of the thigh. Here try it.
颈部血管或是大腿内侧 试试看
I'm aiming for his eyes.
我要瞄准他的眼睛
The eyes... yes that's ideal.
没错,眼睛最理想
The more poison we get into him the faster he'll fall.
他中的毒越多,倒下的越快
That giant doesn't stand a chance.
巨人这回跑不了了
I'm here to entertain and make you laugh.
我是来让你开心,取悦你的
How do I look? Tiny.
觉得怎么样? 太小
Why don't you come down to my size...
你为什么不变回和我一样大...
and see how perfect tiny can be.
那你就会发现我们是天生一对
You're a lot more fun than the other one.
你比那个女人有趣多了
That's for sure.
我敢肯定
Virgins are highly overrated.
处♥女♥都爱自命清高
You know when I saw you the other day...
那天我第一次见到你...
you looked so handsome.
你是那么英俊
I thought to myself some girls get all the luck...
我对自己说:天哪,那个姑娘真走运...
such strength, such beauty.
女人都喜欢英雄
I wanted to be the one to hold you,
我希望我也可以那样,挽着你
caress you,
抚摸你
make you forget about the horrors of your life.
让你忘记生命中的所有恐惧
That would be nice.
那很好
Well, what can a woman of perfectly normal proportions do?
可是我们现在相差悬殊,就算我想又能怎么样?
We could have been lovers.
我可以做你的情人
Can you feel it?
感觉到了吗?
Can you image just...
你能想象出...
how delicious that would be?
那将会有多么美妙?
God help him if he's laid a hand on Marguerite.
他要敢碰玛格丽特,最好开始祈祷
Veronica, are you sure about this cave?
维罗妮卡,你确定是这里?
I don't know where else to look.
除此之外,没别的地方
Look at you, mountain of a man...
看看你,长得像座山...
totally useless.
却毫无用处
You think if I were small like you,
你以为我变回你那么小
you could out smart me maybe even kill me.
就能以智取胜,就能杀了我?
No I thought you were immortal...
不,我以为你是不朽的...
I am.
我是
Then what are you afraid of.
那么你还怕什么?
You would be the mother of my children?
你愿意给我生孩子?
Mother to a brood of monsters?Who could say no to that?
给你生一群小怪物?听起来这主意不错
You know I've always imagined myself more ...
其实我一直希望自己是个好情人...
courtesan then mother.But ...
而不是好母亲,不过...
what the hell,how bad can it be?
那又如何?我并不介意
Monster children could be fun.
怪物小孩挺有趣
I'm ready when you are.
我什么都听你的
My old friend.
我的老朋友
That's the cave behind him.
就在他身后的山洞里
What are we going to do about him?
我们怎么解决他?
He's mine.
他给我
You deal with the giant.
你们对付巨人
Veronica, wait! Malone no...
维罗妮卡,等等! 马龙,不...
the giant first.
先对付巨人
We'll probably only get one shot at this,
恐怕得先射中他一次
so make every dart count.
然后才能百发百中
Ready?
准备好了?
How did she do that?
她怎么办到的?
Incredible.
难以置信
I think I'll go help Veronica.
我还是去帮维罗妮卡吧
Are you as wicked as you pretend to be?
你真的那么善解人意吗?
Oh far more than you ever could have imagined.
啊,我保证绝对远远超出你的想象
Show me.
证明给我看
Why are you in such a hurry?
你何必这么着急呢?
Three hundred years is long enough to wait.
三百年已经够久了
You're right let's not wait any longer.
说得对,我们不用再等了
Don't stop now.
别停下
What have you done to me?
你们干了什么?
I am Apep!
我是Apep!
No, it can't end like this.
结局不会是这样,不会是这样
Is that better?It was for me?
现在好了,大功告成
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表