剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
It's time.
是时候了
Are you ready for our experiment?
你做好心理准备了吗?
Yes.
是的
I have every faith in our fellow seeker of truth.
我对寻求真理的科学家有信心
George would you do the honors?
乔治,你愿意由你来获得这份荣耀吗?
The Uranium engine is your creation, I insist.
铀引擎是你的杰作,应该由你来
I've never felt such power.
我的身体充满了能量
You did it George.
你成功了乔治
I knew you could.
我知道你能行
This is a great day for science.
这是科学史上伟大的一天
For all of us, I hope.
我希望是对所有人来说
Challenger's done it.
查林杰成功了
He's started broadcasting power to the Kobolds.
他将能量输送给了地灵人
We have to stop him.
我们必须阻止他
The only way to do that is to stop Challenger.
唯一的办法就是阻止查林杰
Challenger's my responsibility...
查林杰是我的责任...
and if it comes to that I'll deal with him.
既然这样,让我去
How long before we can make these temporary modifications permanent?
多久以后这种改变就会变成永久性了?
Well if you finally trust me to replace the primary fuses,
你要是相信我,同意我更换一下保险丝
no more than an hour.
那不用一小时
I'll get them for you George.
我马上拿给你乔治
Thank you.
谢谢
This guy needs to cool off.
这些家伙需要冷却一下
Once the Uranium engine begins broadcasting power...
只要铀引擎可以不停的传输能量...
you and your forces will be able to remain on the surface indefinitely.
我保证你和你的人就可以永远在地面生活了
Finished
好了
And, who knows George,
你想过吗乔治
in time faced with the superior power and intellect...
在地灵人所拥有的超能量以及智慧面前...
of the Kobolds, imperfect humanity...
说不定人类最终的下场...
may at last go the way of the dinosaurs.
就和那些恐龙一样
That's not much of a threat Holt.
那威胁不了我们Holt
Where I come from there are plenty of dinosaurs.
我来的路上还看见不少恐龙
Kill them.
杀了他们
You first.
你先去死
No, Marguerite put that down.
不,玛格丽特,把它放下
You wouldn't.
你在吓我
I don't give a damn about Alex...
我不是要救Alex...
but I will not let you damage this machine.
我只是不想你毁了这台机器
George. Marguerite.
乔治 玛格丽特
What kind of a monster are you?
你到底是怎么回事?
Thank you George, I'll take over now.
谢谢你乔治,把枪给我
No, I'm the kind of monster...
不,我现在要做的...
who likes to finish what he started.
是彻底结束这一切
Just a few minor adjustments.
只需要小小的一个调整
But, you said you were finished.
可你说已经完成了
You'll destroy the Kobolds!
你会毁了地灵人!
Don't just stand there like lumps of stone.
别在这儿傻站着
I'm rescuing you, and you you nearly spoiled my plan.
我是在救你们,还有你,差点毁了我的计划
Lionel
Lionel.
Challenger, no!
查林杰,不!
No, Challenger!
不,查林杰!
Are you insane? If anyone deserves to die, it's him.
你疯了吗?要是有人该死的话,那就是他
I believe everybody deserves at least one chance to redeem themselves.
我相信每个人都应该得到一次改过自新的机会
What did you do to the machine?
你怎么做到的?
I reversed the polarities on the engine.
我只是颠倒了引擎的正负极
That way it will weaken the Kobolds' field rather than strengthen it.
这样它就能减弱而不是加强地灵人的磁场
In order for them to survive they're going to have to return to the earth's core.
他们想活命的话,就得马上回到地核去
What if they don't go back? Watch.
要是不回去呢? 你看
Just think of it as a bad case of the bends. Let's go.
这就是不回去的下场,我们走
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
等等,等等
If the Kobolds are blowing up why do we have to keep running?
既然他们快要死了,我们为什么还要逃?
Because my dear Marguerite, when I reversed the ...
亲爱的玛格丽特,因为我在颠倒...
polarity on that engine I had to make some severe modifications.
极序的过程中必然要做某些改动
How severe?
会有什么结果?
In approximately ten minutes that engine is going to explode.
大约再过十分钟,铀引擎会爆♥炸♥
Einstein predicts it will be the most power explosion in scientific history.
爱因斯坦预言,它将是科学史上最具威力的爆♥炸♥
I'm sorry Lionel, you left me no choice.
很抱歉Lionel,我没有选择了
Well if the clock's ticking lets get going. We'll have to risk the lava pits.
我是想快点离开,可熔岩流怎么办?
Well that's not very scientific, John.
这一点不成问题约翰
That should cool things down a bit.
很快就能冷却
You had this figured out from the beginning.
你早想到这主意了
One does the best one can. Well come on quickly,
这没什么难的,好了,快走
stay where the water's cooled the rock.
走冷却的地方
George!
乔治!
This is wrong!
这是不对的!
You have to deactivate the engine!
你不该就这样毁了我的引擎!
For the sake of science!
看在科学的份上!
For the sake of humanity I can't.
为了人类,我必须这么做
One day we might find a use for the Uranium atom...
也许有一天,我们会发现铀原子的用处...
but not as a weapon.
但不是作为武器
Oh, come with us Lionel.
快跟我们走Lionel
There's so much to learn. So many we can help.
科学是无♥界♥的,我们还会有别的作为
One chance at redemption Challenger.
没用了查林杰,我们都救不了他
Take it from me, sometimes you have to pay for your mistakes.
听我说,我们都会为自己的错误付出代价
George, help me.
乔治,救我
Lionel
Lionel.
Come on.
快走
Watch your step.
小心点
Faster, that reaction is unbound.
再快点,反应堆要爆♥炸♥了
Get down and cover your ears.
趴下,捂住耳朵
What have I done?
我做了什么?
Hey, you saved us all.
嘿,你救了我们大家
In this case it might be best to omit...
既然是这样...
the technical details of the Uranium engine.
我们还是忘掉所有有关铀引擎的事为好
That sounds like censorship.
你好像审查员
If Lionel and I could make that engine explode,
如果我和Lionel能造出那部引擎
others can too.
其他人也能
Keeping the details to ourselves...
就让它成为秘密吧...
is not hiding the truth, it's buying time...
我这么说不是想隐藏真理...
until humanity can better prepare itself to ...
我只是希望等人类有能力控制好后果时...
deal with the consequences.
再使用它
Humanity or the Kobolds?
是我们还是地灵人?
If we can't deal with the consequences...
如果我们控制不了它的后果...
then perhaps ...
那还是...
we deserve to be replaced.
永远都不要开始的好
We thought a repair might be in order.
我想我们可以把它修好
No, leave it.
不,不需要
As a reminder?
当做纪念?
As a warning.
当做警示
Something wrong?
有问题吗?
No,
没有
it's just this is one story I think I'll let someone else write,
我在想这个故事可以由其他人来写
hopefully a long, long time from now.
希望那是很久很久以后
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表