剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
So have I.
我也是
Time to go look for Challenger's botany class.
查林杰的生物课该上完了
They said they were heading east.
他说去东边
Let's hope they didn't get distracted.
希望他们没有迷路
Think we're past the jungle yet?
我们穿过树林了吗?
Another day at least.
至少还要一天
We'll I hope you're ready to face a hungry plant again.
希望你有心理准备再被送去当点心
Sorry Challenger but you're still first in line...
抱歉查林杰,不过...
if the hunting party comes back empty handed again today.
如果今天猎人再空手而归,你就是第一个牺牲品
Thanks for the encouragement Marguerite, very motivational.
非常感谢你的鼓励,玛格丽特,让我充满了动力
If all three of us get back to work on this...
如果你也动手...
we might be able to save everybody in the village.
也许能救出村里所有人
Why do you even care about those filthy little urchins?
为什么要管那些邋遢孩子?
They just look at us like we're plant food.
他们只想把我们当花肥
Do you ever get tired of looking out for number one?
总是把自己放在第一位,你不觉得累吗?
Not really, it's pretty much a full time job.
不会,我把这当作全职工作
They probably got more plants then they know what to do with.
他们可能又找到了很多新品种
Knowing Challenger that wouldn't surprise me.
以查林杰的为人,这并不奇怪
Hey look.
嘿,看
Malone, look out!
马龙,小心!
Thanks, I didn't see that.
谢谢,我没注意
I wonder if you're not the first.
也许你不是第一个
What is it? Shh...
什么声音? 嘘...
They're just kids!
几个孩子!
Wait!We won't hurt you!
等等!我们不会伤害你们!
Unless you don't stop now.
只要你们立即停下来
快走
(土著语)
Ammonia.
氨气
This stuff can kill you.
这种毒气能致命
I think that's the idea.
谁都知道
There's gotta be a way around this.
附近应该还有路
Something we missed along the way.
也许我们来时忽略了什么
I guess Roxton and Malone are still...
我看,罗斯顿和马龙...
waiting for us back at the treehouse.
现在可能还在树屋等我们
Let's hope they never find this quaint little garden.
但愿他们找不到这个秘密花♥园♥
Oh no, not again.
噢 不,又来了
Now I know why they avoided the roots.
现在知道他们为什么避开树根了
This is where they stopped.
他们在这儿停了一下
One of them touched something.
其中一个摸了什么
This?
这个?
First prize, Ned Malone.
头等奖,内德马龙
I wonder what's on the other side.
里面会有什么
Could be something good.
也许有什么宝藏
When was the last time that happened?
我们什么时候找到过宝藏?
Yeah.
对
The hunters have returned with nothing.
今天没有猎物
Step aside!
站到一边去!
You're trying to dig your way out.
你们想挖隧♥道♥逃跑
We found a tunnel.
下面有条隧♥道♥
It's almost all the way through.
能通到树林外面
There's enough room for all of us.We can all get out of here.
足够容纳我们所有人,我们都能出去
Take them!
抓住他们!
Stop!
住手!
Or she dies.
否则我杀了她
If we don't feed her now she'll go into shock and gas us all.
如果不喂她,她就会毒死所有的人
Pakim listen to me, if you help us finish the tunnel...
Pakim,听我说,如果你帮我们打通隧♥道♥...
we can all get out of here.
我们就能一起逃出去
You and your people are just being...
你跟你的人...
slaves to this terrible flower.
都成了这棵食人植物的奴隶
She's our guardian...
她是我们的守护神...
she watches over us, protects us.
照顾我们,保护我们
We don't stand a chance outside this village.
出去我们无法生存
Eventually she'll kill you all.
最后她会杀了你们所有人
For now she'll settle for you.
现在你能使她平静
What, me? I thought we were starting to like each other!
什么,我?我以为我们已经成为朋友了!
Pakim! Take me! I am the oldest!
Pakim!让我去!我年龄最大!
Move away! Roxton!
别动 罗斯顿!
Throw her in!
扔她下去!
What kind of petunia is that?
哪儿来这么大的牵牛花?
You cannot destroy her.
不要毁灭它
Move away from the edge Marguerite.
躲远点玛格丽特
Time for chopped salad.
我来做蔬菜沙拉
No!
不!
I thought you went looking for herbs and spices?
我以为你们去找草药和香料了?
Is that spicy enough for you?
找到这么大朵花你还嫌不够?
Run! Run!
走!快走!
Now she's going to kill us all.
她会杀光所有人
Get away! Get away!
快离开!快离开!
Everyone get away!
大家快离开!
Why did you shoot it?
谁让你开枪了?
What did you want me to do, Marguerite?
那你想让我♥干♥什么,玛格丽特?
Oh my God.
哦,我的上帝
What the hell's going on?
他去干什么?
He's trying to stop the gas but it's too late.
他想阻止她释放氨气,可太迟了
Get out of here.
走吧
Haven't you already done enough?
你们做的还不够吗?
Go!
走!
We're never gonna get out of here.
我们根本出不去
Yes we will. There's a tunnel.
能出去,有条隧♥道♥
You dug a tunnel? Well I had a little help.
你挖了隧♥道♥? 我帮了点忙
Yeah, it's filling up with gas, remember?
对,你忘了现在里面都是毒气?
You cut a root.
你砍到了树根
We can't abandon the children.
不能丢下这些孩子
We have to find a way to kill that thing.
我们得想办法,消灭这棵树
It's not a thing, it's a whole jungle.
不是一颗,是整片树林
No, it's all one plant.
不,它们是一棵植物
One plant?
一棵植物?
Yeah, one very big ugly weed.
对,世界上最庞大丑陋的植物
That's it.
有了
One plant, one tap root...
一棵植物,一个主根...
running straight down through the earth right underneath the flower.
一定是长在那棵花下面的地底下
Who cares about the bloody tap root?!
谁管TM主根在哪儿?!
You cut off the supply of nutrients and the plant dies.
切断它的营养源它就死了
You come with me. You two...
你跟我来,你们俩...
round everyone up get them into the huts and onto the floor.
疏散人群,带他们进屋趴在地上
Do I look like Florence Nightingale to you?
我长得像弗洛伦斯·南丁格尔吗?
Florence Nightingale(1820-1910)
护理事业的创始人和现代护理教育的奠基人,
Come on.
快走吧
Come on.This way.
快点,这边
One
一
Two
二
Three
三
All right we start digging here.
从这里开始挖
How Far?
多深?
Five or six feet if we're lucky.
幸运的话,大约五、六英尺
We'd better start getting lucky soon.
我们最好马上动手
Over here!
过来!
Cover your nose and mouth.
蒙在脸上
Stay on the floor.
趴在地上
Stay on the floor.
趴在地上
Come on, back to the huts.
快走,进屋去
Run, back to the huts.
走,进屋去
Take her, I'll go after him.
抱住她,我去追他
No, damn it I will.
见鬼,我去吧
Wait!
等等!
Come back!
回来!
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
I think we found the buried treasure. Hand me the axe.
看来宝藏在这里,把斧子给我
Pruning time.
瞧我的吧
Here, cover your face.
给,蒙住脸
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表