剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
There is nothing real or supernatural about it.
根本不可能真正的应验
What about fate?
那么命运呢?
Destiny? or poetic justice?
天意?上天的裁决?
No match for free will and determination.
命运战胜不了意志
And greed, let's not forget your real motivation.
和贪婪,我知道你的真正动机
And what would you know about my real motivation?
你知道我的真正动机是什么吗?
Unlike the pair of you, apparently,
当然跟你们两个不一样
I like to surround myself with things of value and beauty.
我喜欢身处高贵优雅的环境
Where does that leave us?
那我们是什么?
On the outside looking in.
我们是乡巴佬
With envy.
充满妒忌
Not anymore.
现在不是了
Didn't you notice?
你没注意吗?
Now that Malone and Challenger have gone to explore the Inland Sea,
马龙和查林杰去考察那个内陆海了
the odds have changed. What odds?
现在比例变了 什么比例?
The odds of you getting outvoted.
现在我们占多数票
We're not going to have another vote.
我们刚才已经表决过了
Maybe just a small recount.
也许我们可以重新计算
Roxton! You know my vote.
罗斯顿! 你知道我的观点
Over my dead body. I will fight you both if I have to.
除非我死了 我情愿一人打你们两个
Fight? Ohhh!
打! 喔!
You really want to fight about it?
你真的想打吗?
It's what I said.
我说过了
Not very democratic.
这太不民♥主♥了
Roxton wake up.
罗斯顿,醒醒
Trouble? Everything's fine.
出事了? 没事
Marguerite's asleep.
玛格丽特睡着了
As we all should be. Ah.
你也去睡觉吧 啊
We have to get that treasure out of here.
我们必须将财宝搬出去
What?
什么?
We don't need to invite trouble, come on.
我不想惹麻烦,快点
What do you intend to do about Marguerite?
玛格丽特看见怎么办?
Knock her out. What?
弄昏她 什么?
I gave her some herbal tea,
我给她喝了药茶
one of my mother's favorite recipes for insomnia.
我妈妈最得意的治失眠的药
Oh really.
哦,是吗
Turn around.
转过去
Marguerite would be proud.
玛格丽特会很骄傲
She'll get the best night sleep she's had in weeks.
这是她一星期来睡得最好的一觉
Do you really think she'd use that gun?
你说她真的会开枪吗?
I'm sure it's just for show.
我觉得她只是做做样子
She really scares me sometimes.
有时候她真的很可怕
Layer upon layer of self preservation.
每个人都有层层伪装
Sometimes it's hard...
有时候很难...
to get to the truth.
看清♥真♥♥相♥
It's amazing you never stop trying.
可你一直都没停止过尝试
Underneath it all she's not so...
其实在内心深处她和我们...
very different from the rest of us.
没什么两样
You mean when she's like this?
你是说像这种时候?
Roxton! Veronica!
罗斯顿!维罗妮卡!
I'm not laughing anymore! Where is it?
我可不是开玩笑!财宝在哪?
This had better be a joke!
这最好是个玩笑!
Veronica, if you have taken it back to that pit,
维罗妮卡,如果你把它送回坑里
I guarantee you will feel the wrath of that damn pirate.
我保证你会受到海盗的诅咒
She's never gonna find it.
她永远也找不到了
Where is it? Oh Marguerite, calm down.
在哪儿? 哦,玛格丽特,冷静点
I am calm. You take me to it, now.
我很冷静,现在带我去找
It's perfectly safe and we know exactly where it is.
我们把财宝放在一个很安全的地方
But no one else is going to know until we find our way home.
等我们找到回家的路就带你去拿
This was your idea.
这是你的主意
No, my idea was to throw it down the...
不,要是按我的主意...
deepest crevice we could find.
我早把它扔深山沟里了
Show me where it is and we can still be friends.
告诉我在哪,我们还是朋友
I like it just the way it is.
我喜欢现在这样
Oh Marguerite it's for the best.
哦,玛格丽特,这是为你好
And as Veronica says, why tempt fate?
正如维罗妮卡所说的,为什么要挑战命运?
You just did.
是你挑战
Where are you going?
你要去哪?
where do you think I am going...
你说我要去哪儿...
you won't show me where it is so I have to find it for myself.
你们不告诉我在哪,我只好自己去找
Oh and about yesterday? The best part ...
哦,昨天什么是最幸福的?最重要的是...
was finding the treasure.
发现了财宝
The Devil's triangle, now that...
魔鬼三角,这可以...
could explain how any number of civilizations...
解释为什么有现代文明...
came to be here on the plateau.
会来到这个高原
How so? Well like you said,
为什么? 你说过
ships have been disappearing in that part of the ocean...
不断有船在那附近失踪...
for hundreds of years.
这一百多年来
Chances are there would be a few survivors.
但是应该会有幸存者
Who've have gone on to flourish here in this lost world.
在遗失的世界生存繁衍
You know that makes a lot of sense.
感觉有这个可能
Hello, what have we here?
喂,你看这是什么?
There's smoke in the chimney, must be somebody home.
烟囱冒烟,一定有人住
Simple fisherman by the looks of it.
看上去像打渔的
One step closer you get a bullet each.
再走一步我就开枪了
Simple something. What do you want?
就这么打渔 你们想干什么?
We mean you no harm.
我们没有恶意
I'm Professor George Challenger and this is my colleague Edward Malone.
我是查林杰教授和我的同伴马龙
We live just across the valley.
我们住在山的另一边
So what brings you here?
到这来干什么?
We wanted to ask you a few questions about the sea.
我们想问你几个关于海洋的问题
What kind of questions?
什么问题?
Well simple questions about, the tides, currents, weather conditions.
很简单,关于海潮 海流和天气情况
Debris that washes up to shore, you know...
冲到岸上的残骸,你知道...
pieces of ships, things like that...
例如船的碎片之类的...
objects that fall from the sky...
从天上掉下来的...
What do you know about that? Well nothing
你还知道什么? 没有了
We just heard stories...
我们只是听过...
lots of stories.
很多次这个故事
I like a good story.
我喜欢听故事
Why don't you come inside and tell me all about it.
为什么不进来仔细讲讲呢
Thank you, but we're got a lot of ground to cover tonight.
谢谢,可我们还有很多事要做
I insist. It's been very nice talking to you.
给我进来 很高兴与你谈话
Stop right where you are.
站在那别动
Drop your weapons and turn around.
放下武器转过来
One should never ignore friendly hospitality.
你们不应该拒绝友好的邀请
More!
再倒!
Your wife makes a good cup of tea.
你妻子很会沏茶
At least it smells like a good cup of tea.
至少闻上去味道很好
You're a very lucky man, to have such a good wife.
你真有福气,有这么好的妻子
Tell me more about these things that fall from the sky.
再给我讲讲天上掉东西的事情
Well, there's not much to tell really.
其实没什么好讲的
As Malone said just a few stories we picked up here and there, that's all
马龙刚才说了,我们也不过是道听途说而已
Native legends myths most likely.
当地传说,很可能是神话
Folk tales, oh I get it.
民间故事,噢,我懂了
Who do you think you're talking to, Edward Malone?
你把我当成什么人了,马龙?
Born yesterday you think I was?
乳臭未干的小孩子吗?
My name is Wik Pappin...
我叫Wik Pappin...
and my kin have been in this place since 1835.
我们家从1835年就住在这
One could take exception to strangers like...
看你们是陌生人...
you making eyes at their wife.
我才让你这么看我老婆
Many have died for less.
不然我早杀了你们
I'm sure in your little world many...
看来在你们这有很多人...
people have died for absolutely nothing.
都死得不明不白
That's always the best.
那多好
Now let's see what you brought me.
让我看看你们给我带了些什么
What have we here?
这是什么?
That's nothing, it's just personal writings.
没什么,自己写的东西
My colleague is a well respected journalist.
我同事是个知名记者
You think I can't read, old man.
你以为我不识字吗
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表