剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Now that we're together we can start our lives again.
我们终于在一起了,我们开始新的生活
My life never stopped Gladys.
我的生命从未停止过Gladys
The day I found the Lost World is the day I began to live.
但当我发现遗失的世界的时候,我好像重生一般
Neddy!
亲爱的!
Veronica!
维罗妮卡!
Veronica!
维罗妮卡!
Now we're both going to die here.
现在我们都要死在这里了
What were you thinking?
你在想些什么?
Maybe all this is a dream.
也许这一切真是一场梦
Maybe?
也许?
There's only one way to find out.
这可能都是我的幻想
Something's wrong I did everything: I found the map
现在一切都出错了:我找到了地图
I fought the Nomads took credit for the expedition.
打败了海盗,我是整个探险队的荣耀
Truth is I'm part of a team, a family.
事实上是,我是整体的一部分,家庭的一部分
我们会齐力打败它
现在如果查林杰在的话,大家都在的话,
Heartwarming Malone,
我很感动,马龙
but it still doesn't change the fact we're going...
但是这也无法改变...
to die in your stupid dream.
我们要死在这个愚蠢的梦里的事实
I don't understand any of this. But I do know...
这一切我不是很理解,但是我知道...
whatever happens this is where I belong.
无论发生什么,我都是属于这里的
Challenger?
查林杰?
Look.
快看
Impossible.
不可能的
They're trying to come out of it.
他们在努力的醒过来
It's too late.
已经太晚了
There must be something we can do?
我们一定还能做点什么?
让他知道他不是孤独的
我们就照着维罗妮卡那样做,
Malone! Veronica! Keep your heads down!
马龙!维罗妮卡!你们把头低下!
You want our help?
需要我们帮忙吗?
Or would you rather be a midnight snack?
否则你们就成这个家伙的夜宵了?
But Challenger and Marguerite were shot.
但查林杰和玛格丽特已经死了
Roxton was killed.
罗斯顿也不在了
There has to be a logical explanation doesn't there?
一定有一个合理的解释?
In the real world, yes but...
现实世界里不可能死而复生但是...
Not in a dream.
但梦里可以
Up you come.
你终于醒了
Welcome back...
欢迎回来...
Neddy.
亲爱的
So in the end I really did use the ritual ...
所以到最后,我果真按照那个...
as it was originally intended...
宗教仪式的原始初衷...
to discover my hearts true desire.
发现了我内心深处的真实想法
And that wasn't to return to London.
不是想要回到伦敦吗
No! To be free of the past.
不!是对过去的释怀
Wherever Gladys really is...
无论Gladys在哪里....
my hope is that she's found a new life for herself ...
我都希望她能找到自己新的人生...
just as I have.
就像我一样
To Gladys!
为Gladys!
To Gladys.
为Gladys
Marguerite?
玛格丽特?
Rubbish.
一堆垃圾
Excuse me? As if I would...
你说什么? 如果我真的是...
how could you even think that I would say that I loved...?
你凭什么会认为我会说我爱...?
It's preposterous, presumptuous it's probably actionable!
这太荒谬了,太荒谬了,根本是不可能的!
Marguerite you clearly implied that you loved Roxton.
玛格丽特,你已经清楚地暗示大家,你爱罗斯顿
After all, he was obviously in love with you.
当然他也是深深的爱着你的
What? Do you actually think in your over heated ...
什么?那完全是你的想法...
scribbleous mind that I would...her?
你凭什么认为我会爱上...她?
Is there any way out of this?
有什么方法可以离开这里吗?
Only in your dreams Malone.
只有在你的梦里,马龙
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表